Meeting with the Leaders

Agma (악마)


“Well, as long as he can help us find what we want, Kangin-hyung must be happy at least.” said Ryeowook, feeling happy that they at least make some progress in their problem

*****************************************************

To say the Leader to the spy group is happy were big fat lie. Kangin apparently hated the fact that both him and the mafia leader, Heechul searching for the same person and had to joint meeting. Now all of them were having the meeting at their grandfather’s main house with the said assassin. All were seated around an oval table were Kangin forced to sitting facing the mafia leader, too close to his liking.

‘I thought there only one client. Why there’s more than in the agreement?’ thought Jongwoon, he was seated at the end of the table with at least 8 people looking at him now.

“I thought our client were only few people. Why now you guys looks like came from two group?” a voice come a laptop were positioned in front of Jongwoon. “Is this a trap?” said Leeteuk quite calm thought on other side he was panicking for Jongwoon’s safety.  

 

Few hours before meeting

Jongwoon were packing for the meeting when he realize something was weird. He went to the living room where his hyung who having an off day were lazing around.
“Hyung”

Leeteuk turn around and saw Jongwoon confused face. “What is it, Jongwoon? Have you finish packing?” ask him. Jongwoon come closer to his hyung and ask him.

“Hyung. Why I have to pack so much stuff? How’s far is this meeting? And how do response to them if I can’t talk there? What if something happen, can I goes against the contract?” Apparently Jongwoon had so many question thought It’s slow enough for Leeteuk to catch everything in one hearing.

He sighed at his dongseng clueless act, how did this brother of him willing to accept the mission even though he didn’t know where will it be held. Thought he’s the one who didn’t tell him yet, but how does his dongseng can even agree to it last night. 

“Apparently they said the mission only will be discuss at their place and that is quite far from here. They will pick you up after this. About the talking let me do it. I already said to them that you’re a mute so I will talk to them oncec the meeting start through video chat. I won’t show my face, only voice so I can keep my eyes on you just in case something happen. Don’t worry, i‘ll keep a tracking device on you so it’s easy to find you. You okay with that?” quite late for the asking but he knows it will not gonna be a problem for Jongwoon.

Jongwoon only nodding at his hyung and went back to his room. Once he finish packing ,not forgetting bunch of cleaning product in his bag, Leeteuk ask him to come out and told him to wait him at the basement parking lot.

After a couple of minute, Jongwoon saw Leeteuk walking towards him in a disguise. Jongwoon ask him to why he is in disguise when he just got ignore by him. He keep following his hyung till they arrive at one their fake registered car and got in it. 
“Hyung! I ask you why you in disguise and where were you sending me to?”

“you sounds like a child Jongwoonie. I said that they will give you a ride, didn’t I? I did insist on sending to their place but they said they already had a person which the guy from yesterday will pick you. I can’t let them see myself right? I’ll wait with at the designed place till they come.” said Leeteuk, not breaking his focus on the road.

The ride took them to almost a forest and they wait for another car to arrive. Both of them wait in silence, they didn’t have much to talk about been that they themselves weren’t talk to each much since Leeteuk always busying with his work an left Jongwoon by himself since he’s a kid. Thought their age only 4 years away from each other ,Leeteuk already busy with work since they were young giving them little much time to become close like any other siblings.

Couple minutes has pass since they arrive, then a car stop just right beside them. The car window open and show two guy, the one on the driving sit who look too young to be driving and the one who sitting beside the driver who had quite chubby cheeks. “ Hey, I’m Henry, the one who call last night. Are you Agma?” ask Henry, not sure which one off them are the assassin since both of them are in disguise.

“He is. I’m his boss. Don’t ask why a boss is here. I’ll be dealing the talk like we agreed to. Once he’s arrive there, quickly set up why ask for, never touch him or you die. Never force him to communicate with him during the ride, understand?”said Leeteuk sternly the he turn to Jongwoon and motion him to ride their car.

“Understood. We won’t hurt him because we need him. Is all assassin’s boss this nice?” ask Henry innocently, no trace of sarcasm can be heard. Leeteuk was taken by surprise and just ignore him. Once he make sure Jongwoon ride the car, he quickly drive away left the two baffled with the rudeness. “I guess not.” said Ryeowook, he start the car and drive away. 

As the agreement, they keeping themselves from communicate with Jongwoon thought it’s hard for the talkative duo. Henry will steal a glance once in few minutes and realize the assassin in the back sit already asleep. The ride took almost 3 hours and the arrived at a mansion that look to old for 20th century. Henry contemplated to touch the sleeping assassin but as soon as he open the door to Jongwoon sits, he quickly awoken by the door sounds, much to the spy relief.

And now here they are, in the meeting room. The air felt too tight for some of them due to the two leaders, although they are cousin, due to the feud between two family didn’t help in making everyone there feels save.

On Kangin side, a few guys can be seen clad in suits and doing their own business. From his left is Ryeowook who taken the meeting as a chance to sit with his group members, Henry who keep looking at Jongwoon from the moment they arrive there and lastly a handsome looking man, Siwon who too, busying looking at Jongwoon suspiciously. They were lack of one people given that an empty sit were put right beside Siwon. 

On the other side of the table, the mafia can be look too calm and playful. Heechul who busying himself with his phone ,thought he still bothered by the sharp glare given by the assassin just now. On his side, Kyuhyun, a pale looking boy who busying with his psp. A laughing and giggling sound can be heard right beside Kyuhyun, a duo who quite famous for they bratty attitude, Donghae and Eunhyuk. And lastly a big guy,Shindong who helping to set up the laptop and a camera behind Jongwoon for Leeteuk to watch over Jongwoon from far away.

Kangin were woken up from his thought when he heard the assassin’s boss asking them a question. Looking at the other leader who ignoring the question, he sigh. “we are from two group but we were working together on this case. Is it true that Agma is a mute? So how do we do the mission once we are on the field if we can’t talk to him, sir?” ask Kangin politely.

“Yes he is. Don’t worry, for any research I’ll be the one who do it. Agma will do the hard job only. He still can hear, you know? Agma, give them the contract.” said Leeteuk.

From the camera that were set up, Leeteuk can get the full view of the people who attend the meeting an he can watch Jongwoon over the webcam from laptop that were put in front of Jongwoon. He can see that Jongwoon anxious about walking towards the other. 

After battling with his inner thought, he got up and walk towards Kangin and give the contract. He’s waiting for Kangin to read the content and sign it. ‘Wasn’t this the woman who I saw the other day? I guess she is a he,huh. Why seems so familiar?’ thought Jongwoon. Once he saw Kangin finish with the contract, he walk back to his sit when the door to the meeting room open up.

“Sorry I’m late. I had to deal with workers just now.”

“Nah it’s okay, Hangkyung hyung. We just started.” said Ryewook.

‘Shot!’ that was what Jongwoon thought once he saw what it seems like his boss from the cafe he work for. He know by now Leeteuk must be panicking since he’s the one who introduce Hangkyung to Jongwoon before and after that Jongwoon been recruited as the cafe singer.

Keeping his self calm and not fretting over it since he is now wearing mask and a hoodie that put over his hat. Afraid that his boss can recognize his eyes, he avoid any eye contact that were thrown to him.

“I heard from my worker, there’s a beautiful man and a rude small boy came to my cafe yesterday. Does my cafe look cheap, Wookie-ah?” said Hangkyung sarcastically.

“Eh, that was your cafe? Hehe, sorry. But the food is good. And oh you really good in finding a singer, that guy sound so angelic!” said Ryeowook, Jongwoon who been compliment just smile under the mask.

“Tsk, don’t change the topic. Now let’s start the meeting.” said Hankyung. Siwon who in charge of information from the spy group got up from his sit and walk to Jongwoon. He pass the information file to each members and begin the prep.

“As you guys know, except the assassin, that our leaders family came from a king generation. During the wars that took at 20 years ago, a treasure that belong to their family were stolen. That’s what the public know, what they don’t is the only stolen from the war was a map. The map will lead to the real treasure. “said Siwon while showing a slideshow about the about the family. 

“Wow! Treasure hunt! Hae! Our dream come true!” said Eunhyuk aesthetically while shaking Donghae’s body. Donghae only smile widely and didn’t say anything. 

“Shush! Gosh you duo can’t stay calm for more than one minute!” said Kyuhyun who seems too focused on his gadget.

Siwon rolled eyes at the mafia members, not wanting to fight them he continue. “But from Heechul-hyung request, we will not just look for the map. We will look for the a person who were kidnapped during the war, Hecchul’s younger brother.” 

Kangin were confusedd by the statement. He never heard about this before, even from their grandfather. “I didn’t know I had another cousin,Hyung. But it’s 20 years ago, you think he’s still alive?” ask Kangin to Heechul. Although they family were having feud, he never wanted to fight any of his cousin family. To him, the feud are one stupid reason for them to fight each other. 

“I don’t think so. He was kidnapped along with the map and few of our belonging. And if the kidnapper want the treasure, they will need at least one heir as an easy access to the place where the treasure were located. We heard that even they got the map, only blood related can access that place. I don’t know the system in that but I just want my baby brother back. He’s been sick since he’s a child. I don’t want him suffer anymore in those bastard care.” and there’s goes a gasp come from any direction. Who wouldn’t, the ice cold diva sounds so warm and caring when he talks about his ‘baby’ brother.

Kangin almost laugh out loud watching the mafia leader’s face so worried and soft. He stop himself when the diva throw a glare to him. “Okay. So what his name?” said Kangin.

Heechul glanced over to the assassin. “I’ll tell it once we located the map. He had to be near the map, I’m sure of it. I don’t want to risk it telling more about him with that stranger.”

Heechul voice sounds like more to an acid that been thrown towards Jongwoon. But he didn’t care much. He’s only job is to help them locate the map. “So what’s Agma position in this mission?” Leeteuk said from the laptop speaker.

“At first we though he can help to do the research since that’s what we heard about him other than he skills in assassinating target but I guess that is your job sir. Now we will need his stealth in helping whatever needed in locating the map.” Siwon paused an walk toward Jongwoon. “I guess you don’t mind staying at our place for the meantime.”

Jongwoon look at the webcam thought he can’t see Leeteuk but Leeteuk knows what his eyes mean. “Okay,Agma. You’ll be staying with them for a while. If anything happen, don’t hesitated to give me a call and the contract will be terminated right away. Agma, can you wear the earphone, people, I need a moment with my worker.” 

Kangin nodded knowing that the assassin’s boss can see him. Jongwoon pull of the earphone from his phone and connected it to the laptop. 

“Jongwoon. don’t worry. Remember the tracking device, I can always search for you if something goes wrong. I’ll do the research faster so that you can come home. Take care Jongwoonie.” saidd Leeteuk with a hint of worrying in his voice. Jongwoon only nodded given that he’s a ‘mute’ now until this case finish. ‘Please finish it soon. I’ll be damn if I can’t talk for a long time.’ Call him introvert, he still had the need to talk to someone once in a while.

“Okay we end the meeting now. Sir, do contact us once you found something, I’ll send more information to you tomorrow.” said Kangin. With that, Leeteuk end the video call. 

Jongwoon look around for a moment, he’s hesitant to ask them where will he stay but he remember being a mute now. He turn his head around to search for anyone who will ask him to follow them. Looking like a lost child, he huffed and open his phone. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, with a fast reflex, he manage to throw the hand’s owner body on the floor and grab his revolver from his back.

“Awww… I just wanna ask you to come with us….” said Eunhyuk with tears in his eyes, watching his partner got easily thrown, Donghae quickly pointing a gun towards Jongwoon angrily. “How dare you!”

“Hey! Cut it! I forgot to mention that you can’t touch him at all! Gosh you make him scare!” shout Ryeowook who quickly went to Jongwoon’s side. “Are you okay Agma? I’m sorry, this duo is stupid. You should come with us. Thought I’m from the spy group, for a meantime I’ll be in the mafia so you don’t worry about being disturb by this duo okay?” 

Jongwoon controlling his ragged breathe and compose himself. He nodded to Ryeowook and walk towards his bag. Once he found what he’s been looking for, a hand lotion, he clean his hand harshly. ‘Stupid me for not wearing glove!’ scold him.

The leaders only watch from far away at the assassin and the duo act. Something felts strong in Heechul’s heart watching the assassin’s boy language but he just shrugged it off.

After the duo apologized to Jongwoon, they exit the house and when to their respective vehicles. “Agma, you’ll ride with us!” said Ryeowook. Jongwoon saw the duo were on the front sit. He sighed and went to the car. 
‘Here’s go my lovely life.’

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sick lol. But it was so fun writing this story!! Hope you guys like it so far! Don't forget to comment okay~~~