One Family

One Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, Ji Hyo couldn't just go home after hearing and accepting the love confession of the one she loved for so long. They got to talking about themselves and their feelings for each other.

"So... who liked who first?" Ji Hyo asked as she took a sip of orange juice Jong Kook had squeezed for her.

"Come on, let's not play that game... But yeah I've liked you since you guested on Family Outing." Jong Kook replied, taking a huge sip of his own juice as he saw Ji Hyo's eyes widen.

"Really? On first sight? Too bad I've liked you since Turbo debuted." Jong Kook frowned upon hearing that.

"That's not fair! You saw me before I saw you..." For a man who insisted on not playing 'that' game he sure was taking it seriously. It took all of Ji Hyo not to laugh her head off.

"So I win then? I had a crush on you first because I was a fangirl, wow..."

"Wait wait- who loved who first?" Jong Kook suggested.

They both went deep into thought. When does one realize their love for another? For Jong Kook, was it Ji Hyo's genuine and adorable personality? Did he start to love her for her captivating eyes? Or were her eyes captivating because he had already loved her?

"Honestly Oppa, I don't know. I just slowly loved you more and more until I couldn't lie to myself any longer."

Ji Hyo slid her hand on top of Jong Kook's, who raised it to his lips and kissed her fingers. This intimate yet innocent act of affection touched Ji Hyo, and she leaned against him.

"Oppa, to be honest... Before we told each other about our feelings, I used to touch and hold you a lot because I liked having skinship with you..."

Not because he was warm and comfortable like she had used as an excuse many times. Yes, his skin was warm to the touch, and his embrace was rewardingly relaxing, but she held his hand and linked arms with him because she liked him.

"Stay in my arms forever, then." Jong Kook planted a kiss on Ji Hyo's blushing cheeks, making her blush even more. She would love to stay in his protective arms forever.

And well, she did, at least for that night. The toll and stress from filming and the emotional exhaustion from admitting their true feelings caused the two to drift off to sleep.

And in his arms did Ji Hyo wake as Jong Kook's phone buzzed, notifying him of a text message. Ji Hyo sat up to let Jong Kook check his phone, and she whipped hers out as well.

Turns out, it wasn't just one but many messages from various people that knew he was planning to confess to Ji Hyo. News sure spread fast.

Jong Kook's Stylist: sOOOO???

Jong Kook's Stylist: yah did you do it? Don't tell me you chickened out! I had to make so many calls to make sure Ji Hyo Unnie didn't get picked up!!!

Jong Kook rolled his eyes. Yeah sure, because one phone call to Ji Hyo's Stylist to pass a message to Ji Hyo's Manager was so many calls...

Gap Jin: Did she say yes?

Jong Kook shook his head. He hadn't exactly told Gap Jin about his plan to confess last night, but his dongsaeng must have really cared. Either that or his stylist had a terribly huge mouth. She was the only one he had asked for help, and by help he meant get Ji Hyo's Manager to not pick her up.

Jae Suk: Are you two together yet?

Jae Suk too? Yeah yeah, Jae Suk was the one who convinced him to tell Ji Hyo how he felt, but he didn't tell him the plan was going to be executed the night prior... He reconsidered inviting his stylist to his future wedding with Ji Hyo.

Haha: Hyung!!!! Did you kiss her yet?? We're all dying!!!

He wasn't even surprised any longer.

Suk Jin: We'll all be waiting at Dong Hoon's restaurant

Oh ok so now they wanted to interrogate them?

Gary: I just got dragged out of my bed to go to Dong Hoon's... Hyung if you chickened out last second they will all kill you-just worrying about your safety...

Jong Kook gulped. He had almost chickene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter