One Interview

One Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They entered an unfamiliar room to carry out a rather familiar activity. A cast interview.

As usual, Jong Kook sat right next to Ji Hyo. He didn't know why, but even before they got together, he'd naturally move as near to her as possible. Maybe it was her smile, or he felt it his duty to clarify all her doubts during her moments of confusion.

And even when he didn't sit or stand next to Ji Hyo, she'd make the effort to move next to him. It was always a pleasant surprise to meet her glowing eyes when he turned his head.

However, now that they were a couple, the other members made it an effort to give them knowing looks, which was embarrassingly childish given they were all aged above 30 years. Before, the members would usually just ignore it and combust in frustration inside.

"Why do you dance Hot Issue?" This question was directed at Ji Hyo. Jong Kook didn't really enjoy the look the interviewer was giving her, but he ignored it and stayed professional.

"Well, I've just practiced it for so long, because of the fanmeet-"

"Didn't you already dance that six years ago?"

Jong Kook still remembered that ever too adorable woman with that naive look on her face that captured his attention when they first met during Family Outing. She was beautiful then and she was beautiful now.

"No, Oppa... That time I only danced a little bit, but at Kwang Soo's suggestion this time it's the entire song..."

The interviewer moved on, but very quickly asked about Ji Hyo again.

"How much would you rate your dancing skills, out of ten?"

Ji Hyo's trademark blank face appeared, and the rest fell silent as she considered her abilities.

"Four points?" That was fine right? She wasn't good enough to be an average dancer, but four points didn't seem too hopeless a score.

Sounds of disapproval and disagreement came pouring out.

"Aww come on, it should be at least five points!" Ji Hyo had to resist herself from planting a great big kiss on her man's cute face. Her heart sped up because he was too sweet to her.

"Isn't that too high?" Wow, thank goodness for Suk Jin who brought her back to earth.

"We think it should be three points." Haha added, calming Ji Hyo's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter