Escape Crisis No. 1

One Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's going to appear on the board too!"

"Yah- you shut up!"

Jong Kook huffed for what seemed like the hundredth time as his "fellow" members cracked up at his flustered reaction. He lifted his arm up from Ji Hyo's chair and folded his arms. Unlike himself, Ji Hyo did not have as big a reaction to the teasing from the members, at most a red tint hinted her blushing on her cheeks.

Jong Kook sighed, deciding to tone down his obvious agitation since Ji Hyo didn't seem the least bit angry. He couldn't believe that all it took was a bathroom break for Gap Jin to spill all the details about his "love scandal" on set of Escape Crisis No. 1...

"Haha-ssi, did Jong Kook tell you to post this?" Gap Jin raised his phone up to show Haha the picture, receiving an affirmative nod.

"Yeah he did. Plus, he liked it on Instagram, so I doubt he can pretend I put him up to this." Haha said with a sly smirk.

"Did he forget everything that happened the other day? It's as if he's not afraid of scandals..." Gap Jin muttered with a gentle shake of his head.

"Wait... Scandal? What scandal?" Gap Jin looked up to see that he had captured the attention of all the members.

"He didn't tell you guys? It was related to Ji Hyo-ssi, that's why I was concerned-"

"Me? Gap Jin Oppa tell us!"

"He was filming for Escape Crisis No. 1, and I was told that a board filled with pictures of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo in 'scandalizing' positions would be brought out as part of the show- so I agreed on the account that I was allowed to take a video of the scene in case there were parts we had to request be edited out... So here's the video of the scene, if you guys have any input on what scenes should be deleted to protect the show..."

But it was evident that the last thing the members' worried about was a scandal affecting the show's loveline, as they crowded around Gap Jin's tiny phone in anticipation; Kwang Soo had even managed to get a bag of popcorn somehow.

"Kim Jong Kook-ssi, has never had a pink-filled love scandal in the many years he’s been in the entertainment industry. But who are we?"

"Hmm... Those do look scandalous..." Suk Jin remarked stuffing his mouth full of popcorn.

"Nah, I think my picture's worse," Haha added with what seemed like a proud grin.

"What's there? Omo-"

"Wait what's there hold on-"

"Oh it's really starting now..." Kwang Soo said excitedly and the widened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter