One Fan Meeting

One Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh... Do I really have to be alone with these two love birds?" Suk Jin complained aloud. He was in a room with Jong Kook and Ji Hyo waiting for the press conference to start, sitting on an arm chair while Ji Hyo was sitting on Jong Kook's lap. No one else was there at the moment, which made things even more uncomfortable.

"Why? Aren't you happy that we're together?" Jong Kook asked in a serious tone and pretended to be offended as he Ji Hyo's hair, but in reality the couple was hamming up their skinship to mess around with Suk Jin.

"Just don't forget to be professional later!" Suk Jin nagged in defeat.

"We'll be as professional as we were when we weren't a couple!"

"Then that's not professional at all!" Suk Jin spat back only half-joking as they were called to start the press-conference.

The press-conference went without much of a hoot, the three managing to keep things fun and enjoyable, teasing Ji Hyo about having a tummy rather than abs as the interviewer claimed. Ji Hyo whacked her boyfriend for his provocations, then lamented that Shanghai's delicious food such as hot pot and Beijing Duck gave her a bit of a belly that resembled abs when she lifted her arms up during a previous concert.

They were debating about where and what to eat for lunch when a few male staff came over to greet them and ask for pictures. Ji Hyo accepted graciously, and was happy to hear them give suggestions of nearby restaurants to dine at.

"If you wanted to, we could always bring you there-" One of the bolder staff cheekily suggested only to get hit by his friend for being absurd. Ji Hyo could only laugh.

"Aigoo... If you want to ask Ji Hyo out on a date you need to be smoother than that!" Suk Jin dissuaded lightly in a joking tone, which Jong Kook was thankful for for he almost punched the guy for being so blatant. The three then parted ways with the staff to have lunch at one of the places they suggested.

"No, let's go to another restaurant." Jong Kook argued before they set off.

"Why not? Shouldn't it be good since they reco-"

"They might follow us there! Or something-"

"Basically, Ji Hyo-ah, Jong Kook is jealous and would rather lock himself up in a room with you than go to a nice restaurant..." Suk Jin sighed at Jong Kook's jealous antics. He wished the other members could come over soon and save him from feeling like a third wheel.

So in the end the three had a quick and hearty meal at a nice restaurant that wasn't suggested to them by the staff, but Ji Hyo was fine since Jong Kook's lovely jealousy kept her well-fed. The other members arrived soon after lunch and they had to start final rehearsals for their performances.

"So Suk Jin Hyung, how was couple-sitting just now?" Haha teased, causing Suk Jin to huff. It wasn't all too bad, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter