One Plan

One Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was going to do this. He was going to confess to Ji Hyo about his feelings. And if it should end in success and romance, rejection and pain, or taking everything back and pretending it was just a joke, so be it.

But first he wanted to find out if Jae Suk was right about "everyone" knowing.

"Gap Jin-yah..."

"Yeah, Hyung?"

"There's something I want to tell you about Ji Hyo-"

"Oh, that you like her and stuff? Yeah it's really obvious. You can save the sappy talk for another day when you're not late for dress-up time."

Ok, so Gap Jin knew.

"So you'll be wearing this cap, shirt-"

"Yup, I got it. But can I ask a quick question?"

"Erm, sure, I guess..."

"You know Ji Hyo right? Erm, if I were to tell you- Like... I like-"

His stylist raised an eyebrow.

"Oppa, if you're about to say what I think you have no idea how to properly phrase, then yes, I know about your big fat crush on Ji Hyo unnie."

Seriously? His stylist too?

"Oh yeah, and in case you're wondering, so does Ji Hyo unnie's stylist."

Seriously? Ji Hyo's stylist too?

"I mean, why do you think we dress the two of you up in matching-couple styles and accessories? It's a great best friend bonding activity for us."

They did? Jong Kook didn't really notice that.

"I mean, I kind of assumed it was because you two were lazy-"

"Hey! We're both very hardworking- but, why are you suddenly telling me about Ji Hyo unnie?"

Jong Kook bit his lip and looked at his shoe.

"I might be planning to confess to her-"

"Really?! Daebak! I swear myself and Ji Hyo's stylist will help you out oh-"

He eventually managed to leave for Running Man filming unscathed with the promise to update her with anything he planned to do- and an advanced invitation to his wedding.

"Noona! Did you get injured?"

Kwang Soo, Haha, and Gary crowded around her cooing over her injury, which was much better and almost fully recovered, thanks to Jong Kook's bandaging skills which she did not know he had. What couldn't this man do...

Date you? Ji Hyo mentally slapped away that evil voice which so loved to taunt her. She was done being upset in any way over Jong Kook probably not liking her ever. Crushes were so spiritually damaging.

"It's getting better- when I re-bandage this it'll just be a plaster that no one will notice..."

The three who arrived to work early were slightly unconvinced and offered to take a look at her hand and got a first-aid kit from the staffs to fix her up before filming began.

Ji Hyo unwrapped her bandaging and revealed her speedily healing cut.

"See? It's not really that bad..."

"Oh? Ji Hyo you got hurt?" Suk Jin's voice rang through in a low tenor, and desp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter