Drunk

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

≈ ♦ ≈   ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈ 

 

“Whereareyoutakingme” the pale girl mumbled

“What?” Mina ask not understanding what the girl was saying.

The couple was now walking home- well more like Mina’s walking and dragging Dahyun with her.

They’re friends decided to meet up and catch up with the couple after weeks of not meeting up because of adult life hindering them.

The group decided to hang out at JeongHyo’s apartment and just cook there and watch some movie while they catch up with each other’s life, instead of going out. It was supposed to be just like that, until the No Jam Bro’s decided to suggest having a drink while at it, and of course her girlfriend agreed right away to her best bro’s, immediately running out of the apartment with the No Jam Bro’s to buy some booze.

She did have a few drink, but not enough to get her drunk. Her girlfriend knowing herself, that she has a low tolerance, still went on playing a drinking game with the No Jam Bro’s who also both has high tolerance.

The game went on like that, with her girlfriend continuously losing due to the other two taking advantage of the tofu’s drunkness. And now here she is, dragging the super drunk girl toward their apartment.

 

Curse the No Jam’s!

 

“W-where a-are you taking me?” the pale girl slurred

“Home.”

“Noooooooo! Stooooop! Let go of meee!” Dahyun whines, trying to get out of Mina’s hold.

“Yah! Stop moving!”

 

“Nooo! Let goo of mee! You ert!”

“What? ert! Yah!”

“I don’t wanna go with you! Stoop! I already have a girlfriend miss!”

“Stop squirming! We’re almost there.”

“Nooo! My girlfriend will get mad! Stop. I don’t want to go home with you! I wanna go home to my girlfriend~” the girl said weakly.

“I am your girlfriend!”

 

“Babyyyy! Help I’m being taken by a beautiful stranger!” Dahyun wails.

“Shut up! You’ll wake up the neighbors!”

“Babeeee! Help meeee!”

“Let go of mee! I don’t wanna go with you.” The intoxicated tofu cried.

 

Mina struggled opening the door with Dahyun’s continuous squirming to get out of her hold. Finally getting the door opened Mina dropped the drunk girl on the couch and sat on the floor, exhausted.

“Heey, your apartment looks exactly like mine and my girlfriend’s apartment.” Dahyun said still very drunk.

Mina chuckled at the cute site of her girlfriend confuse face. Her exhaustion slowly seeping out. She decided to talk more and take advantage of the cute intoxicated tofu.

 

“It does? That’s cool!” She said acting surprise.

“Soo, tell me something about this girlfriend of yours.”

“I don’t want to! My mom said to never talk to a stranger.” The pale girl said with a pout.

Mina laughs at her girlfriend’s childlike response.

 

“Hhmm. How about I introduce myself first? My name is Sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter