Date

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halooo~

Double Update! \(-o-)/

Will it be another 💔 or fluff? 🤔

Let's find out 😉

 

 

 

Okay Dahyun.

Another school year.

You can do this!

HWAITING!

 

 

 

“DUBS!” someone shouts suddenly breaking the girl’s inner pep talk.

Knowing that only her best friends call her that. The girl scans the crowd to look for her best friend and immediately beam once she see her small friend waving at her. She sprinted toward her small friend.

“CHAENG!” the pale girl shouts happily hugging her friend.

“HAHAHAHA. Glad to see you too Dubu!” Chaeyoung replied hugging the girl back.

“I missed you! How was your summer vacation?”

“It was great! I get to go and see different painting by famous painters. Although it would have been more fun if you’d come.”

“Sorry, dad wants me to learn management stuff about the company blah blah blah. In short I had a very boring summer.” Dahyun said with a sigh.

Chaeyoung pats her friends back to try and comfort her.

“At least schools starting again? Although we have projects and stuff, at least we can have fun together again? Right?”

“Right! That reminds me! Let’s go find Jeongyeon-unnie!”

 

 

“Jeongyeon-unnie!” ”Hyung!” the two girls shouts, seeing the other girl in front of her locker.

“My dongsaengs!” the girl shouts back, giving the girls a hug.

“Long time no see! How’s your summer?”

“Fun!” ”Boring.”

“Okaaay?? Let’s talk about that later. Do you guys have a date already?” the girl suddenly ask.

“Date?” Dahyun ask clueless.

“For what?” Chaeyoung follows.

“Didn’t you get notified? The student council decided to have a ball to welcome the students back.”

“……..”

‘……..”

“You didn’t read it?” the older girl ask.

The two clueless girls shakes their head to answer.

“I thought it was another boring email so I ignored it then delete it.” Chaeyoung said with a shrug.

“I was busy. I didn’t get to check my emails.” Dahyun reasoned out.

“Wait. When did you start getting updated with this stuff? As far as I remember hyung, you never really care whenever the student council do this kind of stuff?” Chaeyoung ask curiously.

“uhhhhh…… C-change of heart? I-I guess? I just thought that it wouldn’t really hurt to try it sometimes? Right?”

 

The two girls just looks at the fidgeting girl in front of them before giving each other a knowing look. Both thinking that the girl was hiding something and they will both find out soon.

“Okaaay? So who will be your date unnie?” Dahyun ask the older girl out of curiosity.

“M-me? I haven’t really ask yet, but I’m planning to ask someone soon.”

“Who?” Cheayoung inquires.

“Uhhh. Park Jihyo….” The older replied avoiding to make eye contact with the two.

 

The two girls gave each other a knowing smirk. They both know that the older girl and the student council president has been hanging out for the past few months. The older use to always rant to them how the president always scolds her whenever she does something, but the two know that the girl really admires the president.

“The Student Council President? Really?” Dahyun ask playfully.

“I thought you hate her?” Chaeyoung added playing along.

“I do not hate her! When did I say that? I never said that!!” Jeongyeon immediately defended.

 

The two girls laugh at the older girls agitated response.

“Okay, okay! Chill hyung!”

“We get it unnie. You don’t hate her.”

“Cause you like her!” The two girl teased to the older girl in unison.

“What-I- Aish!” Jeongyeon groans, banging her head into her locker. She can never hide things from the two girls.

“HAHAHAHAHA. That’s okay unnie. You have both our blessing if ever the both of you hit it off. We’ll support you!” Dahyun said, both of her and Chaeyoung laughing at the rare sight of blushing Jeongyeon in front of them.

“Aish! Whatever. So who are you both going to ask?” Jeongyeon ask trying to change person in the hot sit.

“We’ll duh? Of course I’ll ask my girlfriend.” Chaeyoung simply answered.

“So Tzuyu for you, how about you Dubu?” the older ask turning to the pale girl.

“Hhmm. I don’t really know? Do I really need a date?”

“Yes. It’s mandatory.” The older girl answered.

“Then I guess I won’t be going then?” Dahyun shrugged.

 

“What?! No! You’re coming!” Chaeyoung shouts disapprovingly.

“I don’t have a date.”

The two girls stares at the pale girl dejectedly before Jeongyeon started hitting Chaeyoungs shoulder, seemingly has an idea.

“Mina!! Right! I think Mina still hasn’t have any date. Ask her!” The older said beaming at the Dahyun, Chaeyoung final caught on also beam at the pale girl.

“Yeah! That’s right! Ask Mina-unnie to be your date!”

“Yeah sure, and while I’m at it, why don’t I also fly to the moon and do my eagle dance there?” Dahyun replied sarcastically.

“Have you not seen me when she’s around?”

 

Dahyun may or may not have develop a huge crush on the Japanese girl. Her best friend both knows it, because well for the most part it’s really obvious whenever the Japanese girl was in front of her. Like really really obvious.

 

“HAHAHAHA. Yeah! Your huge crush on her was soo cute! You become a red stuttering tofu! And then you would sweat a bucket and embarrass yourself in front of her. HAHAHAH. Funny times.” Chaeyoung said laughing hysterically.

“Thank you Chaeng! Thank you very much! I’m so glad that my panic gay entertains you this much. Thank you!” the pale girl said sarcastically. Sometimes she wonders if she choose the right friends.

“Anytime Dubs.” The small girl said teasing her best friend.

 

“Come on Dubu! We’ll help you. It won’t be fun without you in that party.” Jeongyeon tried encouraging the girl.

“Yeah! We’ll be your wing woman!” Chaeyoung seconds.

 

Dahyun thought for a moment. She question herself if she should really entrust her already tragic infatuation with a certain Japanese to these two person in front of her.

Thinking that maybe this was the right time to try and do something about this little crush of her. Maybe for once she should stop worrying and just go for it.

 

“…….. Fine!” Dahyun finally decided.

 

“You can do it!” Chaeyoung chanted grabbing the pale girls shoulder.

“I can do it!” Dahyun repeats confidently raising both her hands, making a fist.

“Yes, you can do it!” Jeongyeon said joining the two.

“I can do it!” the pale girl repeats again more confident this time.

“Oh! Nice timing, here comes Mina.” Jeongyeon suddenly said looking straight through the pale girl.

“I can’t do it!”

“YES YOU CAN! Now’s your chance!” Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter