Jealous Penguin

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

got this watching this -> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVv5CmQqwI)

enjooooy >.<

 

≈ ♦ ≈   ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈ 

 

TWICE dorm…

 

The girls finished their schedule early today, so they went home immediately after the shoot.

“I’m hungryyy~” Momo said once they step foot inside their apartment.

“You’re always hungry Momoring.” Sana immediately countered, teasing the girl.

“Shut up Satang! Can we just order something to eat, please Jihyo?” Momo said pouting at the girl.

“Fine! Everyone choose one food to order. Just one each.” Jihyo shouts.

“JOKBAL!”

“Chicken!”

“Pizza!”

“Budae jjigae!”

“Tteok-bokki!”

“Jajangmyeon!”

“Gimbap!”

“Choco Pie!”

Everyone looks at the girl weirdly.

“What? I haven’t had one today. Okay? I’m craving it.”

 

“What about you Minari?” Jihyo ask the quiet girl.

“I’m not really hungry. I’m gonna go rest.” Mina replied going to their room.

Everyone could only look at the girls back retreating. Until someone’s stomach rumbles loudly, taking everyone’s attention. Well everyone except one very concerned tofu.

“Hehehehe. Sorry, I told you I’m hungry~” Momo said grinning at her members.

The girls then started ordering their food, while the others sat on the couch to catch up on the drama they were watching.

 

 

The pale girl then swiftly went toward the biggest room, without the others noticing. She gently opens the door and peak her head in the room, but saw no one inside but a big lump on Mina’s bed. Taking one final peak in the living room, she then slowly went inside and quietly closes the door.

 

“Mina-unnie?” Dahyun called, as she approach the girls bed.

The girl didn’t answer.

Dahyun sat on the girl’s bed then slowly reached for Mina’s head.

“Unnie? Are you okay?” the pale girl ask softly the girls head.

 

Still not getting any response, the pale girl decided to lie down beside the girl and hug her.

“W-what are you doing? Stop it, the others are outside.” Mina ask in panic, trying to remove the pale girls arm on her waist.

“No. Not until you tell me what’s wrong.” The girl firmly replied.

“Nothing. Now let go.” Mina replied seriously.

“It’s not nothing. I know you unnie. Please tell me what’s wrong.”

The pale girl plead, making the girl face her.

 

“Leave me alone. I said its nothing.” The girl whispers, annoyed.

Seeing that the girl was frowning and clearly upset with something. Dahyun pushed further.

“If it’s nothing, then why are you sulking here?!”

“I’m not sulking! Just go back flirting with Sana-unnie or something!” Mina replied angrily.

 

“………….”

“What did you say?” Dahyun ask grinning at the girl lying in front of her, pouting.

“Nothing.” Mina whispers, drawing randomly at the bed using her finger to avoid the pale girl’s eyes.

Dahyun giggles at the sulking girl.

“Are you jealous unnie?”

“Shut up! I’m not.” The girl replied shoving the pale girl’s grinning face away from her.

 

Dahyun laughs at the blushing girl.

“You are! HAHAHA”

“I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter