Mario Kart and Choco Pies

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING!!!

 Extreme fluff ahead. Exit now to avoid cringe.

 

 

- START -

 

 

 

 

Mina was pulled away from her slumber by a noisy bustling sound and silent murmurs beside her. The girl could barely tell what the people beside her was talking about as they were whispering very quietly to themselves. Also, she was still too sleepy to even decipher whatever it was they were discussing about. Too lazy to get up and open her eyes, Mina just turns away from the noise to try and go back to sleep. She was almost back to dreamland when she suddenly felt the bed dips beside her. Even though with her eyes still close, Mina could already tell who it was just by the faint smell of baby powder the person was wearing. The same smell that’s currently lingering on the bed and pillow that she’s been snuggling on to. Turning around and trying to squint one eye open, she was met with a slightly blurred sight of her favorite pair of monolid eyes, staring adoringly at her, and the bright, huge, beautiful smile that never fail to make her all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

“Good morning you~” Dahyun whispers softly to Mina, as the girl lays down beside her, arms automatically settling around her waist.

Mina hums, scooting closer towards the girl’s warmth, settling herself within Dahyun’s embrace, then buries her head on the girl’s chest. “What time is it?” Mina asks, her voice hoarse with sleep and a bit muffled as she nuzzles further on the other girl's neck, hugging her back tightly.

“Almost lunch, so right about time for you to wake up.” Dahyun answered, gently rubbing Mina’s back, unknowingly making her sleepier from the ministration. Mina would want to just go back to dreamland again right then, but she knows Dahyun won’t let her miss another meal. So Mina leans back a bit and looks at the other girl in the eye, mustering her best pout to her girl.

“But I’m still sleepy~” Mina says to Dahyun, showing her best puppy-eyes that the girl had learned from Sana, but Dahyun just simply smiles and stares at Mina then playfully taps her on her nose, making Mina scrunch it, mildly annoyed that her pout and puppy-eyes didn’t work on the pale girl.

“Well you wouldn’t be, if you didn’t play your games until 3 am last night.” Dahyun scolds lightly, making Mina whine at her. Dahyun laughs at the whining girl before pulling her close into a hug.

“You need to get up so we can eat lunch—well brunch at this point.” Dahyun says, lightly poking Mina’s waist to try and tickle her out of her bed. Mina shrieks, jerking away from the other girl. Mina then takes hold of Dahyun’s hands, preventing the girl from tickling her again then removes it from her waist. Then instead of getting up, like Dahyun was trying to make her do, Mina just went back to snuggling to the other girl's neck.

“You haven’t eaten yet?” Mina asks, her lips slightly touching a part of Dahyun's neck. Mina felt the girl squirm a bit beside her, smiling to herself at the reminder that the girl was a little ticklish around that particular area.

“Payback.” Mina thought smiling to herself.

Dahyun hums, smiling, when Mina left a trail of kisses tracing the side of her jaw. “Not yet. I was waiting for you to wake up, so we could eat together.”

“Can I just accompany you? I’m not really that hungry yet.” Mina leans away, trying her puppy-eyes once again, but Dahyun just pulled her back into her embrace.

“Nope. Nu-uh. You didn’t eat last night and you missed breakfast this morning, so you have to eat brunch with me now.” Dahyun says, before pressing her lips on the other girl’s temple. Mina closes her eyes, as Dahyun lips linger a little while longer on her temple. “And didn’t you promise Jeong-unnie and Jihyo-unnie that you’ll play Mario Kart with them?”

Mina then open her eyes, and leans her head back away again at the reminder. “Oh right! Is that what they’ve decided to play?” Mina ask, excitement evident on the girl’s tone.

“I think so?” Dahyun says, pulling the girl back closer to her, then leaves a few more kisses on the girl’s temple, savoring her alone time, cuddling with her girlfriend for a few more minutes before they finally go outside and eat. “I think I saw Jeong-unnie looking for it when I passed by the living room earlier.”

Mina hums as she relaxes in Dahyun’s embrace. “They keep telling me last time that they’ll finally beat me in a game. I didn’t think they'd be choosing Mario Kart of all the games.” Mina says laughing at the reminder. The two girls had challenged her the day before, saying that they would finally beat her at a game. Never one to back down from a challenge, Mina told the two that she accepts the challenge and that they could even choose the game that they’re going to play, to which they immediately agreed to, as the condition was absolutely within their favors. Jeongyeon even brag to her that she will be using her very powerful secret weapon that will surely guarantee their win. Mina could only laugh at them as a reply, knowing that no one in their group could beat her at any game, even if they use any secret techniques or an upgrade, she would always win against them. So she’s not even bothered by this ‘very powerful secret weapon’ Jeongyeon has been talking about. Mina accepts the challenge confidently, knowing that she will win it for sure. Because no matter what game the two girls choose she was absolutely sure that she could beat them at it.

“Yes, now get up. So you could beat their sorry asses at Mario Kart. Also, I’m kinda hungry now, so would you please lift that pretty of yours and kindly get out of bed, so we can finally eat? Pwetty pwease?” Mina stifled a laugh when Dahyun suddenly starts acting cute in front of her to try and persuade her to get up. So adorned with the cute face in front of her, Mina cups Dahyun’s face between her palms, giggling at her girlfriend’s adorable pout and internally cooing at the girl’s soft and squishy cheeks.

“Fine, but first—” Mina says before leaning in, and closing her eyes as she’s finally gets her morning kiss from her girlfriend. The other girl was shock for a moment before she finally relaxes to the kiss. Dahyun slides her left hand on Mina’s neck gently caressing it as she supports the girl to lay down, while her other hand remains resting on the girl’s waist. Mina’s hands slides from Dahyun’s cheeks to her ears then to the back of her hair making Dahyun moan from the sensation. Mina leans away from the kiss to catch her breath for a while, before Dahyun chases her lips for another one. All things forgotten for a moment, as the whole room was filled with laughter when the two started being playful, giggling, and leaving kisses on each other's faces.

“Hi~” Mina says after their little make out session, breathlessly looking at the girl on top of her.

Mina could never get tired of this view, she thought as she looks at Dahyun almost out of breath on top of her while still lovingly staring at her with her beautiful mono-lid eyes and her red kissable swollen lips.

Mina just loves this girl so much.

“Hey~” Dahyun replies, gently rubbing her thumb on Mina’s cheek, grinning at the girl. Dahyun leaves one last peck on the corner of Mina's lips before finally getting up from her position, holding her palm out for Mina to hold then pulls the girl to stand up too.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning you two~” Sana beams at the two woman entering their dining room while being unusually close to each other, almost glued actually. Both of the girl's hands were intertwined in front of Mina's stomach, while Dahyun remains standing behind Mina, back hugging the girl.

The two looks so cute together that Sana was internally squealing to herself. It was a very rare sight to see. The two girls are both such a homebody that they were rarely seen outside of their room whenever the group was on a break and would stay in their dorms –the room which was actually Dahyun’s room. The group had concluded that it was now the room shared by the couple, as Mina was mostly seen in the other girl’s room more often than inside her own designated room, so they just turned Mina’s room into a dressing room for the whole group– So seeing the two being this openly sweet and cute towards each other was a very rare occurrence inside their dorm.

“Good morning Sana-chan. Where are the others?” Mina asks, sitting in front of the girl and pulling Dahyun on her lap, hugging her waist. Mina just can’t seem to get enough of her girlfriend these days, wanting to be close to the girl at all times.

“My period must be close.” Mina thought as she was mostly clingy to her girlfriend whenever she’s about to have her period.

“Some of them went out I think. Once will love what you did to your hair Dahyunnie.” Sana says glancing at the pale girl’s new hair.

“They’re already going nuts because of it.” Mina adds as Dahyun taps her hands around her torso, making Mina let go of her. The girl got up from Mina’s lap and goes to their pantry to get something light they could eat.

“Who wouldn’t after you girls dropped that photo? Anyways, there’s some food left on the table if you guys want it. Just heat it up if you want.” Sana says, standing up and cleaning her leftovers. Mina watch as the girl takes her plate to the sink, and waves her goodbye then proceed to walks to her room with a container of fruits on her hand, leaving the two alone in the dining room.

“Alrighty, thanks unnie.” Dahyun shouts, waving back, peeking from the door of the refrigerator before she looks back inside and takes an apple, a pack of strawberries and a carton of milk on one hand then proceed to close the door with her , as her other hand was occupied, holding a box cereal. She places the fruits, cereal and milk on the table then went to grab a plate, knife and drinks for the two of them.

“Dahyunnie I’m really not that hungry. I’ll just have some cereal later.” Mina says, scanning the fruits and cereal in front of her, then turns to look at Dahyun who then sat down beside her, taking the apple, then sliced it into little pieces.

“Ok.” Dahyun says, taking a sliced piece from the plate, and biting from it, then feeds Mina the remaining piece of the apple that she just bit onto. “So did you finish the game you were playing last night?” Dahyun ask, slicing and feeding her another piece, before Mina could even answer. Mina was too distracted to even process what Dahyun was doing as the girl kept on feeding her some sliced apple, which gave her no choice, but to just eat it.

“I did, I—” Dahyun didn’t even gave her the chance to continue her answer, as she puts another piece of apple on , cutting her off once again.

“Dahyu—” and another one.

“Yah! Sto—” and another one, but this time Dahyun followed it with a quick peck on the girl’s lips, catching her off guard.

“You were saying?” Dahyun asks, grinning at the stunned girl.

“Shut up and just eat.” Mina mumbles, blushing as she takes a piece of strawberry, shoving it on the grinning girl’s mouth.

“Annoying.” Mina thought as she hears the girl in front of her let out a chuckle, before biting on the strawberry that was still on , and once again offering the remaining piece to Mina, completely ignoring the glare the other girl was sending her, but instead of backing down, Dahyun just grins widely at Mina, not at all affected by the hot—scary girl in front of her.

“Last one, I promise.” Mina glares at her one last time before finally taking a bite.

“Aww!” Dahyun exclaims laughing after Mina bit her finger. “Wasn’t exactly expecting Mina till later, but—aww!” Dahyun laughs again as Mina hit her shoulder this time.

“I was just kidding…” the pale girl says now rubbing her aching shoulder. “Or am I—aww!” Mina hit her again, rolling her eyes this time, as the other girl attempts to again.

“Shut up, and just eat already you ert tofu!” Mina says shoving another strawberry on the laughing girl’s mouth.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter