Tu Amore

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy Mihyun day! Enjoooy~ :)))

 

 

 

“Aki!” Mina shouts frantically as she looks around for her four year old boy nephew. She was babysitting her nephew for the day and went on a park near their house when she lost the little guy. She immediately went to one of the guard and ask him for some help, to which the guard assured her that they will find her nephew then page the other guards to look at the CCTV footage in the guard’s house and help them find the little kid. Mina then showed him a photo of her nephew that she took earlier then went on their separate way to look for the kid.

She was getting more and more worried as it was already almost an hour since she lost Aki. She was almost losing hope when she finally saw him talking to a red haired girl, who was back facing Mina and crouching in front Aki.

“Aki!” Mina shouts before running toward the kid and engulfing him into a tight hug, ignoring the girl who was talking to Aki.

“Mimi!” The kid shouts excitedly, hugging Mina back.

“Thank God you’re okay. Where have you been? Mimi was so worried.”

“Mimi Aki made fwend!” Aki says, jumping excitedly and pointing behind her. That’s when Mina remembered the girl that Aki was talking to before she interrupted them. Mina turns around and found herself face to face with a very familiar face.

A face she’d missed for past few years.

“D—Dahyun?” Mina says, surprised, looking at the girl in front of her.

“M—Mina.” Dahyun replied, equally surprised.

“Mimi know Aki fwed?” The child ask innocently.

 

 

Know?

Yes.

I know her very well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

Mina felt betrayed.

Her friends just ditch her.

She rarely goes out with them and the only time that she decided to come hangout with them, they all decided to ditch her. Not wanting to waste the day she decided to just enjoy her alone time. She went inside a fast food chain to eat something first before starting her alone time. After ordering she tried to look for a vacant seat but all the tables were full. The only available spot was with a cute girl wearing a colorful shirt. Seeing that no one was about to vacant their seats, she decided to take the seat in front the girl.

 

“Excuse me. Is this seat taken?” Mina ask to the girl. The girl looks up to her then shakes her head.

“No. Not taken.” The replied giving her a polite smile. Mina admit that for a moment there, she was caught off guard with the girl’s beautiful smile.

“Thank you.” Mina says before sliding her tray on the table and seating in front of the girl. She then proceed to eating her food but after a few moment, she felt that someone was looking at her. She lifts her head up only to see the girl in front of her, looking at her, smiling. She raised her eyebrow at the girl, but the girl just chuckles at her.

“Can I help you?” Mina ask.

“No, sorry.” The girl replied holding her laugh.

“Then why are you staring? Didn’t you know that staring is rude?”

“HAHAHAHA Sorry I—I—you—HAHAHAHAHA.” Mina felt her eyebrows twitch from irritation. A stranger, a cute stranger to be exact, is currently laughing at her for some unknown reason.

 

 

I really should’ve just stay at home.

 

 

Mina thought internally. The girl soon stopped laughing, but she was still looking at her, grinning, like an idiot.

“Are you done?” Mina ask, irritated.

“I’m sorry. It’s just—your—”

“Ugh! Jerk!” Mina had enough. She wasn’t in the mood for this. So she decided to just go and eat somewhere else.

“Wait! No. Just wait for a sec.” Mina then grabs her stuff and was about to go but the girl holds her arm to stop her.

“Wha—”

“Here wear this.” The girl says handling her a black jacket. Mina looks at the jacket and at the girl confusedly.

“Huh?”

“Your shirt. I think you wore it wrong. It’s backwards. Look.” The girl whispered pointing at Mina’s shirt.

“Wha—” Mina flushed red as she looks down on her shirt and saw what the girl was talking about.

“Oh.” She must have been so sleepy earlier that she failed to notice she was wearing her shirt backwards.

“Hahaha. I guess you were in a hurry that you didn’t notice.” Mina could only face palmed internally. She just yelled and embarrassed herself to a total stranger.

“Uhh—yeah.”

“Here. Wear this. There’s no bathroom here so you can’t fix that. So just wear this.” Seeing that there really is no bathroom inside the fast food chain, Mina timidly takes the jacket from girl’s hand.

“I—thank you…”

“Dahyun. My name is Kim Dahyun.”Dahyun says smiling at the girl.

“Thank you Dahyun. I’m Mina. Myoui Mina.”

“Well. I need to go now so I guess I’ll see you around Mina.” Dahyun says standing up and started gathering her stuff.

“Yeah. See you and thank you again for the jacket.” Dahyun gave the girl one last smile before she went on her way.

 

 

“No wonder she was laughing. So embarrassing~” Mina mutters to herself as she rubs her face frustratingly. She really felt so embarrass from the situation earlier. Thank Jihyo she gets to seat to a kind hearted —cute— Dahyun who lent her the jacket that she’s still currently wearing. Now she’s absent-mindedly walking to the nearby mall. The girl decided to buy a new game for her switch.

Mina was too engross in her thoughts that she failed to notice the incoming car coming on her way.

“Hey! Watch out.” Mina squeaks as she felt a soft and warm arms enveloping her. She lifts her head up and saw Dahyun looking at her worriedly.

 

 

Oh?

It’s her again…

 

 

Mina thought as she stares at the girl.

“Hey, Mina. Can you hear me? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” the girl ask but Mina can only see the movement of the girl’s lips, she cannot hear what the girl was saying. All she hear was a buzzing sound. She felt light headed. Her name being called by a soft voice was the last thing she heard before she out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first thing Mina saw when she woke up was the stars, constellation to be exact. Sitting up she observed that she seems to be inside someone’s bed room.

A while and black themed bedroom with a very stylish furniture, also in black and white, to be exact. The only other color inside the room was the ceiling, designed with a beautiful painting of stars and different constellations.

“Where am I?” Mina ask to no one, holding her aching temple.

“Oh, you finally awake. How do you feel?” Mina turns her head to her right at found a girl wearing a yellow checkered pants and big black shirt standing by the door.

 

 

Cute.

 

 

“Dahyun? Where am I? Why are you here?” Mina ask.

“Well for the first question, were at my apartment and the second one because I live here. Here drink some water first.” Dahyun says handling Mina a glass of water to which the girl immediately drink from.

“Thanks. So why am I here?”

“You don’t remember? You almost got hit by a car earlier. Good thing I got to you fast before you got hit, but then you passed out. My doctor says it’s because of shock so she advised me to let you rest for a bit to recover. Hence the answer to your other question.”

“Oh.”

“Now! Are you hungry? I ordered some food while you were asleep.”

“Uhh—yeah I guess. Thank you Dahyun.”

“No problem. I can’t believe I met you twice today and both in a peculiar situations.” Dahyun says walking away from her bed.

“Yeah… You and me both.” Mina says, forcing herself to stand up from the soft and comfy bed to follow the girl. Dahyun then stops abruptly and turn to face Mina.

“You’re not stalking me or something right?” Dahyun ask, squinting at the girl, looking at her playfully.

“Wha—NO! What are you even saying?” Mina defended.

She really wasn’t.

 Everything was just a huge coincidence.

“Hahahaha. Chill. I was kidding. Come on. Let’s eat. I’m sure you’re hungry. I can almost hear your stomach growling.” Dahyun says, teasing the girl.

“Y—yah!” Mina shouts, embarrass. She do feel a bit hungry.

“Hahahahahaha. You’re cute when you’re angry.” Mina was taken aback at the sudden compliment.

 

 

Ugh! This girl really.

 

 

Mina thought as she feels her face blush because of the girl.

“Y—yah! Stop teasing me!”

“Even cuter when you blush~” Mina doesn’t know if it’s even possible blush more, but she can feel her face almost burn from blushing too much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Few months later ~

 

“Where are you taking me?” Mina ask as she struggles to walk with a blindfold on her. Dahyun fetched her from her house after their class and demanded her to wear the blindfold until she tells her to remove them.

After their fateful meeting at the fast food chain. They soon found out that they were attending the same university. Dahyun just transferred that time so Mina haven’t really seen her at the uni before. They soon became close and inseparable. Always studying together, eating together during lunch, they would even spend their vacant time with each other. Wherever Mina is, Dahyun would also be there. Like a two in one package. A two pees in a pod. Always together.

Like today, but a bit different than their usual hangout. With Mina walking with blindfolds on her eyes while Dahyun holds her hands and guides her

“Shh. Less question, more walking and no peeking!”

“This is kidnapping Kim Dahyun.”

“You came willingly!”

“Just tell me where are you taking me and I won’t report you.”

“Mina, we both know that you won’t last long without me. You’ll miss me too much. And you can stop whining now cause were here already.” Dahyun says as they finally stopped walking.

“Where is here exactly.” Mina ask as Dahyun removes her blindfolds. The girl had to blink a few times to adjust her eyesight then a smile slowly forms on her lips as she sees where the girl had brought them to.

Dahyun just brought them on a hill top overlooking the whole city. They can also spot a lot of stars that shines brightly above the whole city.

It was such a breathtaking view.

 

“Well, you always told me that you want your first date to be under a beautiful night sky. Soo—”

“Wait. This is a date?” Mina ask, abruptly turning to the other girl.

“Uhh…Duh? Obviously! Wasn’t I clear when I ask you? I clearly remember asking you if you want to go out with me…” Dahyun ask in disbelief.

“Yah! I thought go out like our usual hangouts!”

“You’re really dense, you know that?”

“Hey! You should’ve just ask directly like ‘Do you want to go on a date with me?’ like that. I would’ve said yes anyway.”

“This woman really.” Dahyun mutters to herself but Mina heard it still.

“You were saying something?”

“I said you’re one tough woman to please.”

“Well suffer.”

“Fine.” Dahyun then steps closer to Mina and gently takes her hands. “Miss Myoui Mina, will you please go on a date with me?” Dahyun ask looking directly at the other girl’s eyes.

“No flowers?” Mina ask pouting, teasing the other girl.

“Ugh you’re insatiable. Good thing I came prepared.” Dahyun then pulls a bouquet of flowers from her car and gave it to Mina.  

“Thank you.” Mina smells the flower then smiles brightly at the girl.

“Now. Can we continue our date?”

“Is this really how you swept someone off their feet? No wonder you’re still single.”

“Hey! It’s a choice okay? I just haven’t found someone that time.” Dahyun defended.

“That time? You already found that someone?” Mina ask clueless.

“You know Mina, I admire you so much. You’re like the perfect girl. Very pretty, very smart, very DENSE. Perfect!”

“Shut up! I’m not dense! You’re just really really slow Kim!” Mina defended hitting the girl’s shoulder. Dahyun just laugh then takes the girl’s hands, gently holding them.

“I’m sorry for being slow, but I promise I’ll make it up to you. Well… if you’d let me… will you?”

“Honestly…” Mina stated seriously making Dahyun nervous.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Mina continued, sweetly smiling at the girl in front of her.

“Wait? Is that a yes?? For real?!”

“Yes.”

“Really!?! No take backs okay!?!”

“Hahahaha. No take backs.” Hearing Mina’s answer made Dahyun felt elated that she started screaming like a crazy person. Good thing they were a bit far from the houses, so they don’t have to worry about getting reported or something.

“SHE SAID YES!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!” Mina could only laugh at the girl. Dahyun then turns to Mina and gave the girl a bear hug.

“Thank you. Thank you, for making this day extra special.” Dahyun whispered against the girl’s neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter