A Special Day

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Hello there~ It's almost 2am here and I'm still wide awake. Are you guys still up for some Mihyun fluff? Yes? or Yes? Let's do this then~

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was an early morning when the sound of bells rang inside a café indicating that someone has entered. A petite woman in glasses and a messy bun that highlights her sharp jawline walks in wearing a large gray hoody that almost swallow her. The other woman behind the counter immediately smiles upon recognizing the girl.

“Good morning Dahyun-ah. You’re surprisingly early today? Do you have an early class or something?”

“Good morning Jihyo-unnie. Nope~ I just want to surprise someone early in the morning with some freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked pastries.” The girl replied.

“Ohhh~ I shouldn’t keep you waiting then. The usual order right?”

“Yup. And some croissant and bagel to go please. Thank you Jihyo-unnie~” Dahyun says suddenly started acting cutely at the older girl.

“Eww. Okay stop that. It’s too early for me to cringe this much.” Jihyo says as she turn around and start preparing the girls orders.

“Is there a reason you want to surprise her early in the morning? Or is this just another one of your spontaneous act?” Jihyo ask as she started brewing the coffee.

“Yah unnie! Did you actually forgot?” Dahyun ask acting disappointedly.

“Wae? Wae? What’s today?” Jihyo ask racking her brain. Trying to remember what the date was. Then it finally hit her.

“Oh!”

“Yes! Oh! I can’t believe you forgot your best friend’s special day.” Dahyun says feigning hurt.

“Yah! I didn’t forgot! I just didn’t know what date it is today!” Jihyo says defensively making the other girl laugh internally.

“tsk tsk. She’s gonna be so sad once she know that her best friend forgot her birthday.” The girl continued teasing the older girl.

“Yah yah! I really didn’t forgot okay? Don’t tell her that! Arghhh I didn’t forgot! Just take this and go already. It’s on me. Just don’t tell her anything.” Jihyo says taking the coffee and the pastries then giving them to the girl.

“ASSA! Thank you Jihyo-unnie!” Dahyun shouts taking her order then dashing toward the exit before the older girl could even decipher what just happened.

“Wai- What just happened??” Jihyo ask herself as she grab her phone. She got a glimpse of the date and it finally got her.

“Great! I just got tricked by a freaking tofu! ARGH!” Jihyo shouts internally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holding the coffee on one hand and the pastries on the other. Dahyun beams as she see the familiar door she got familiar with over the years. With both hands occupied and her being ‘Dahyun’, the girl uses her head to knock on the door.

“Aww~” the pale girl groans in pain after several knocks.

“Yeah! One moment!” someone shouts from the inside. The door opens after a few seconds revealing a half asleep girl wearing a penguin pajama and a tank top with a tofu logo.

Dahyun grins at the surprised girl in front of her.

“Good morning mademoiselle~ Delivery for the most beautiful girl in the world in my eyes. One freshly brewed coffee and pastries with a dash of dubu for you mah lady~” Dahyun says cheekily giving the girl a playful bow.

The girl unconsciously let out a chuckle at the girls antics, but decided to play along.

“Why thank you my love~ to what do I owe this pleasure of seeing the love of my life, ‘who loves to sleep more than anything’ this early morning?” the girl ask getting the coffee from the girl.

“Correction I love you more than anything and then sleep next. And for the other question, because today is a special day! So can you please let this cute tofu in~” Dahyun says acting cute at the end making the girl laugh then step aside and let the girl in. The girl closes the door and turns around to see a pouting tofu.

“What?”

“Where’s my morning kiss? I got you coffee and pastries. I want a kiss for payment.” The girls says puckering her lips.

“Hmmm. Let me taste the coffee and pastries first. Then we’ll see if you really deserve a kiss.” The girl teased.

“Miiinaaaa-chaaaan~” the girl whines pouting.

“Wait for me here. Just place those here.” Mina says placing the coffee on the table in her living room before going inside her room.

Dahyun went to the kitchen to get some plates to put the pastries on then went back to the living room placing the plate on the table. She plop down the sofa then turns the TV on getting comfortable as she can, while she waits for Mina to come back. If a stranger sees her right now they would think that this was her place with how comfortable she looks at the moment. But then she did stay here more than her own apartment, so technically she kinda lives here already.

Too busy with her thoughts the girl didn’t felt that the other girl already returned, until the girl sat on her lap and strangled her then gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

“Good morning~” Mina says giving the girl a gummy smile to which the other girl immediately return with a grin.

“You’re such a tease. You know?”

“Hmmm… Really now?” the girl replied kissing the other girl on the nose then getting up from the girl lap.

“See!” Dahyun exclaimed to which the girl just laughs at.

Mina then sat beside the girl then grabs a coffee from the table.

“So what’s so special about today?” the girl ask as she sips on her coffee. Which tasted just the way she liked it. Her girlfriend really knows her a well.

“Take a guess.” Dahyun replied splitting a croissant into two then spreading some butter on one of them before inching it closer to Mina’s mouth to feed the girl. Dahyun then ate the part that the other girl left out.

“Hmm. It’s not our date night? Or our movie night. We just had our anniversary last last week, so that’s not it……” Dahyun grins as she watch the other girl take a hard guess on why today was special. Her girlfriend can really be competitive when you give her a challenge.

“… Not tofu-day or national-treat-your-girlfriend-special-day I’m not even sure if that’s really a thing?-”

“Of course it is!” the other girl defends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter