Stuck

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Update cause it's my baby Dahyun's birthday tomorrow. Enjoy :)

 

TWICE dorm….

 

After their nonstop promotion and concerts around Asia, their CEO aka JYP rewarded TWICE members with a 2 day vacation. It was short yes, but with their busy schedule, they would take any break they can get.

So now here they were packing some clothes, preparing to go to their homes. The foreign line decided to stay in the dorm except their maknae Tzuyu who was invited to go camping with Jihyo’s family.

The two oldest along with their leader and Tzuyu already went ahead earlier. So now DubChaeng and the J-line was the only one left in the dorm.

 

“Dahyunnie. Dubu? Earth to tofu? DAHYUN-UNNIE!” Chaeyoung slaps the back of the pale girl cutting her from her daydreaming.

“AWW! Yah! Chaeyoung-ah! What was that for?!” the pale girl shouts touching her aching back which the other girl just slapped.

The two rappers were still in their room taking a final check on their bags and waiting for their manager to arrive and take them to their houses.

“I had to! I literally called you for like a hundred time already. You were like Momo-unnie whenever were at the airport.”

“Momo-unnie??”

“Yeah, always blank. Like what our fans were saying, like a Sim waiting for someone’s command.”

“I-Wha- You know what nevermind. I just can’t get how your mind work sometimes.”

“Hey! I thought you were BAE! Turns out your just Fam!”

“Ugh! I give up! Stop going in the internet smol.” Dahyun said ruffling Chaeyoung’s hair. The pale girl was about to walk out of the door when the other girl spoke.

“Mina-unnie’s alone outside~” Chaeyoung tease to the girl.

Now she’s beginning to regret telling the girl about her feelings for her other member. The girl slowly withdraws her hand away from the door knob then steps backward going back to her bed.

 

She honestly didn’t know when it all started. Maybe it started when they debuted? Or on their first fansign? Maybe on their first concert? Or maybe it was when she first saw her? Maybe she feel this way for the girl since she first saw her smile to her on their first meeting. Maybe she had this feeling deep inside her since then. She really doesn’t know. She just woke up one day and realize that everything she felt towards the girl changed. She woke up imagining how it would feel to hold the other girls hand and go on dates with her. How it would feel to kiss the other girls lips. She didn’t know. All she know is that she was already so deeply attracted to the girl and she doesn’t know how to stop it.

She wanted to be always near her. To be closer to her. To make her smile, to make her laugh. She just want to be with her. She doesn’t know how to explain it, but every time the girl was near her she felt like being magnetize toward her.

 

But then she began to notice that after their trip to Thailand the girl began to act weird like she was uncomfortable whenever she was alone with her. She was okay whenever one or all of her members were around, but when it was just the two of them the other girl would always be awkward around her for some reason she doesn’t know.

She did try changing that by initiating the talk or she would invite the girl to take a photo together or go out, she tried everything to ease the awkwardness between them, but whatever she do, there would still be some same awkward air surrounding them. So she thought that maybe it was better to stop and just bury whatever she was feeling towards the girl. It was best to just move on from this one-sided attraction.

 

 

But saying it was much easier than doing it.

 

 

“You know you can’t keep doing this unnie. You can’t keep ignoring her.”

“I’m not ignoring her. I’m just taking a step back to organize my feelings and make clear of what I really feel.”

“Ergo ignoring her.”

“Aish! Shut up!” Dahyun shouts grabbing a pillow from Tzuyu’s bed and throwing it to the girl sitting on her bed.

“HAHAHAHA. Just admit it, you’re scared that what you feel would not be reciprocated.”

“Well what do you want me to do? Clearly she don’t feel the same way.”

“And when did you start becoming a mind reader and knowing what Mina-unnie feels?”

“Isn’t it obvious? She can’t even talk to me properly or just be alone with me. She hates me!”

“She don’t! How the hell would someone hate you? You’re a freaking adorable fluffy tofu. Just try and confess what you feel already! If she don’t feel the same, then I’ll be here with a box of Choco pie and chocolates and sappy comforting words, or if you’re lucky enough, a hug even, maybe.”

“It’s not that easy Chae. It’s never that easy.”

“Aish! You’re hopeless!” Chaeyoung said throwing back the pillow she thrown earlier.

“That I agree.” She said collapsing to Tzuyu’s bed.

*ding*

“Who texted? Is it manager-unnie?” Dahyun ask looking at the ceiling.

“Nope~” Chaeyoung replied. The pale girl didn’t bother to ask anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After sometime their manager finally texted them to get ready. The two made their way out of their shared room. And as what Chaeyoung have said earlier, they really found Mina alone in the living room, staring intently at the TV playing some foreign movie.

Dahyun was about to go straight to the front door when she caught a sight of a smirking Chaeyoung in front of her.

 

Oh no.

 

Dahyun thought. She curse herself for at making life decisions. Like for example, telling this smol cub about her feelings for the older girl.

“Mina-unnie~ Dahyun-unnie wanted to know if you want to come with her to their house. Because we all know you’ll just stay inside the house and we know SaMo-unniedul would just go out on dates, so that’ll mean you’ll be all alone here, so Dahyun-unnie wanted you to come with her to their house instead of staying alone here.”

Chaeyoung said, more like rap then smiles sweetly at Mina.

Dahyun was mentally choking Chaeyoung inside her head. What in the ‘she’s really awkward when she’s alone with me’ does Chaeyoung not understand? She would never agree to go with her.

She’s starting to think that her best friend likes to see her suffering. She’s like rubbing salt to her wounds right now.

The pale girl just closed her eyes and bit her lip waiting for Mina’s answer.

Waiting for the salt to be thrown and rub at her wound.

“Sure.”

 

See. I knew- wait? What!?

 

Dahyun whips her head toward Mina and saw the girl looking down. She can’t really see what expression the girl was making at the moment.

“Wh-Are you sure Mina-unnie?” Dahyun ask timidly.

“Yes. Wait just give me a second to prepare.” Mina said before running to the biggest room of their dorm she was sharing with the other unnies, still not lifting her head.

 

Once the older girl was out of sight, Dahyun immediately grabs Chaeyoung’s shoulder and shakes her violently.

“You-! Chaeyoung-ah! Whyy?!? Just why? Why the hell would you do that?! What have you done?!?”

“I’m giving you the ball so you can take the shot!”

“Aish! Stop talkin-….How the hell do I do that?”Dahyu said letting the other girl go, rubbing her face with one hand.

“You have 48 hours to figure it out.” Chaeyoung replied chuckling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward.

It was awkward as hell.

Her palm was sweating so much, her heart hammering inside her chest. She feels like puking right now.

Mina was beside her, in her usual quite self whenever she’s with Dahyun. They are now inside the car on their way to Dahyun’s house.

After dropping Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter