Purple

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Twice Dorm  

Loud murmurs are heard on the other side as the door slowly opens. Nine girls enters, some were chatting on what they should eat for dinner, some half asleep and others already asleep. The girls just finish practicing the choreography for their new comeback and they were all really exhausted and very hungry (especially Momo).

 

“JOKBAAAAAAAAAAL~” Momo shouts then plops on the couch.

Chaeyoung then run toward the living room following Momo.

“SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~” Chaeyoung said diving on top of Momo

Dahyun then follows jumping on top of Chaeyoung.

“SHOWEEEEEEEEEER~”

“Eww Dubs get off! You’re sweaty!” Chaeyoung said trying to push the pale girl off of her.

“Chaeeeng Chaeeeng~ Give me a kiss~” Dahyun said pouting her lips to try and give the little cub a kiss on the cheeks.

The other girls just watch and laughs as the two maknae continue to wrestle on top of their already half asleep/pass out from too much hunger, main dancer.

 

“Okay you two that’s enough, have mercy on Momo-unnie. Dahyun-ah go take a shower already. It’s your turn today right?” Jihyo said stopping the commotion.

“Hai~” Dahyun said giving their leader a salute then takes advantage of the distracted cub, stealing a quick peck on her cheeks. The pale girl then jumps off the pile and run as the cub wipes the part where the older girl kissed, scrunching her nose in disgust.

 

“Chaeyoung get off Momo-unnie.” Jihyo said.

“But Momo-unnie’s so comfortable.” Chaeyoung mumbles pouting, unwillingly getting off the dancer.

The other girls then disperse doing their own thing as they wait for their turn to take a bath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  *knock knock*

The four girls simultaneously turn to look at the door then look at one another asking who it might be. All of them were already too comfortable to get up and open the door, so taking advantage of their age the three oldest simultaneously looks at Mina.

Mina sigh, already got what it means. She throws her comfy blanket and slowly gets up from her bed with a pout. She drags herself toward the door ready to glare at the person who ruin her solitude.

But the glare died down at the sight in front of her…..

 

 

 

 

A bun purple haired girl in her favorite checkered yellow pants and white loose shirt is now grinning in front of her. She looks back inside their room and saw that the three girls were already pass out so she slowly steps outside.

“Why aren’t you asleep?” Mina ask the girl as she slowly closed the door.

“I can’t sleep. I was planning to go take a walk. Do you wanna go with me? Let’s go on a late night date?” Dahyun said.

Mina looks at the girl looking at her with pout and her puppy eyes that she can never say no to. Because of the promotion in Japan and the upcoming comeback, they’ve been very busy that they never got the chance to spend time together. So even if she’s tired as hell she would exchange her precious sleep to go on a date with the girl.

 

“Take me away tofu-chan.” Mina said smiling at the other girl.

“Yey!” Dahyun said excitedly a bit loud. Mina’s hand shoot’s up and immediately covers the pale girls mouth.

“Shhhh. Be quiet the others are already sleeping.” 

“Sorry~” the pale girl said smiling apologetically at the older girl. Mina giggles.

“Hands up.” Dahyun suddenly ordered making Mina confused.

“What?” Mina ask.

“Put your hands up.” The pale girl repeats.

“Why?”

“Just put them up. Pali~”

Mina then complies and hesitantly puts both her hands up.

Dahyun then takes advantage of the confused pouting girl and stole a quick peck on the girls lips before giving her a cheeky grin.

“Y-yah!” Mina said hitting the pale girls shoulder making her giggle.

“Sorry. Can’t help it. Stop pouting unnie, if you don’t want to be kissed again.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t want it.” Mina mumbles to herself but the other girl heard it loud and clear.

“You’re so cute unnie~” Dahyun says giggling before cupping the girls face and pulling her for another kiss. This time not just a peck but a longer one.

Mina was taken aback but soon return the kiss, tilting her head to deepen it. Her hands fell down on the pale girls waist, gripping the girls shirt.

 

Dahyun smiles at the kiss as the older slides her hands inside her shirt. She holds Mina’s hands stopping it from further going inside her shirt and leans back from the kiss.

“Unnie we better stop this now or else……” Dahyun said raising her eyebrows suggestively.

”I don’t want to disturb the others. And I thought were gonna go on a date?” she follows with a pout.

The pale girl was really missing going on a date with the older girl. The last time they went on a proper date was after their debut, when they were still not that recognized by the public, allowing them to freely roam around with minimal disguised.

Mina who was slightly out of breath and still flushed from the kiss got redder at the first re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter