Happily Ever After

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback - Italic, Centered

Thoughts - Italic, Bold, Centered 

 

 

Dahyun was a simple kid. She grew up in a nice neighborhood along with her parents and her older brother. Being the youngest, her family treats her with utmost care. From preparing all her things for school in the morning, to tucking her to bed in the evening.

And of course her favorite part of the day when she was little was her mom’s bedtime stories. From fairies, to witches, princess and their prince charming.

 

From then on she would always think about how her happily ever after would be........

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

“Dubs!” a girl shouts shaking the unresponsive girl to wake her up.

“Dubs! Wake up!”

“DUBS!!!! WAKE THE UP!” the girl shouts louder this time then hitting the sleeping girl with a pillow.

“AISH! YAH! Stop shouting!” the sleeping girl said as she cover her face with a pillow.

“Then get up already! Today’s the day!”

The pale girl felt like she’s been poured a cold bucket of ice at the realization.

 

Today’s the day.

 

The pale girl removes the pillow on her face and slowly gets up beaming brightly at the girl sitting on her bed which the girl responds immediately.

“Now get ready! You’ll be late! Pali!” the girl said pulling the pale girl up and dragging her to the bathroom.

“Yeah, yeah. Aren’t you an excited little tiger?” Dahyun teased to her best friend as she lets the small girl drag her to the bathroom.

“Okay, because today is a special day, I’m gonna let the comment about my height pass. Now please hurry up and get ready. I’ll see you later okay? Let’s do this Dubs! HWAITING!” Chaeyoung said pushing the girl toward the bathroom and sprinting out of her apartment.

Dahyun could only stare at the door, drowning herself in her own thoughts.

 

Today’s the day Dahyun.

You can do this!

 

The pale girl cheered to herself giving her cheeks a light slaps as she take a few breaths trying to calm her nerves down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun pulls over on the side of a familiar house. She takes a deep breath before getting down of her car. The girl looks at the familiar house in front of her, for years she would spend most of her time going back and forth to this house.

She slid her hands to her back pocket to get her phone then sends a text to someone, to inform that she had arrived.

After a few seconds the gate of the house opens and the girl immediately beamed seeing her favorite gummy smile.

 

Well……

Mina’s gummy smile to be exact.

 

 

“Dahyunnie! Sorry, did you wait long?” the girl ask giving her a gentle hug which the other girl returned savoring it for a few more seconds.

 

 

3…

 

 

“No unnie, I just arrived. So, ready to go?”

“Yup~ so, where exactly are we going?” the girl ask following the pale girl to her car.

“Hhmm….. It’s a secret. Get in.” Dahyun teased as she opens the door for the girl to get in.

“Ehh~ Come on Dahyunnie~” Mina whines.

The pale girl just laughs at the whining girl before gently closing the door and running to the driver’s side. Once she got inside her a car, a sight of a pouting Mina meet her. Dahyun again laughs at the pouting girl.

“Unnie. Just trust me okay?”

“Fine.” Mina said dejectedly and still pouting.

Dahyun stares for a moment before finally snapping out of her reverie and started driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun park her car and faced the girl beside her.

“What are we doing here?” Mina ask curiously.

Dahyun brought the girl to a small park near Han River.

“Hmm… Just because.” The pale girl shrugged then went out living the confused girl inside.

The door on Mina’s side opened revealing the pale girl smiling at her, encouraging her.

“Come down for minute unnie. Let’s go take a walk.” Dahyun said offering her hand to the girl.

Still very confuse on what was happening, Mina takes the pale girls hand and went out of the car. Fresh breeze brushes past them as they walk side by side on the park. It’s less crowded only few joggers and people walking their dogs.

“Sooo… why exactly are we here?” Mina ask breaking the comfortable silence.

“Just because.” Dahyun answered looking at the river, seemingly in deep thoughts.

“What do you mean just because? Why did you brought me here?”

“No reason. I just want to……“ Mina gives Dahyun an expectant look.

“Nothing unnie. I just need a breather. Sorry for dragging you here.”

“Why? Is everything okay?” Mina ask worriedly.

“Yeah. Just same old same old.”

“Don’t think about it too much.” Mina said trying to comfort the girl.

“Hai~ Hai~” Dahyun said smiling at the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter