Sick

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey~

So to commemorate for this story hitting 500+ subscribers. Here’s a Mihyun AU fluff for you guys.

Enjoy~ ;)

 

 

It was an unusual time to be awake, but Dahyun was feeling like someone just hit her head with a metal bat, multiple times. They’re schedule is packed for the day. They have to perform in Music Core and then meet their fans at the fansign later and having a very bad headache early in the morning was not a good way to start the day. With the excruciating pain inside her head, sleep was no longer an option, so she decided to just get up and start preparing for their early schedule. Her movement woke up the half asleep tiger sleeping on the top bunk of her bed.

“Dubs? Why are you awake?” Chaeyoung ask sleepily. Dahyun almost got a heart attack from the sudden voice. She was about to open the door when the girl suddenly spoke, startling her.

“Yah! Chaeng! You scared the hell out of me!” Dahyun shout/whisper, as she holds her now also pounding chest.

 

Great. Now both my head and my heart are pounding.

 

Chaeyoung pause for a few seconds then suddenly lets out a snort and soon started laughing. The girl can’t help but cracked-up at the pale girl’s reaction.

“Your face! HAHAHAHA. You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAH It was priceless! HAHAHAHAHA” the cub says as she tries her best not to laugh too loud, not wanting to wake up their maknae, who was still in deep slumber on the single bed beside theirs. Chaeyoung was now very much awake from laughing too much, thanks to the older girl.

Dahyun grabs one of her pillow from her own bed then throws it to the still laughing cub. The laugh finally stopped as the pillow landed square on Chaeyoung’s face making her stop.

“Score! 10 points for Dubs! Keep up cubby~” Dahyun holler quietly, successfully taunting the other girl. The cub grabs the same pillow and was about to throw it back to take her revenge when Dahyun suddenly fell down on her bed while holding her head. The girl was suddenly felling weak and dizzy.

“Are you okay Dubs?” Chaeyoung ask worriedly, lowering down the pillow she was about to throw to the girl. Dahyun raised her thumb up then grins to assure the girl. After shaking her head to try and shake away the dizziness, the girl slowly stands back up while using her bed for support as she was still feeling a bit weak.

“I’ll just go drink some water. Wanna come with?” Dahyun ask looking at the girl, who was still on the top bunk of their bed.

“Sure.” Chaeyoung answered. The girl then went down from her bed then follows the older girl out of their room, toward their kitchen. Once in the kitchen, Dahyun discreetly started looking for medicine for her headache. The girl found their stack of medicine on the top of their refrigerator, she grabs one for her headache then grabs a glass water. She first took glance at the other girl in the kitchen, seeing that the girl was not looking, she immediately pop the medicine she was holding inside and drink it.

“Are you really okay unnie? You look pale.” Chaeyoung ask startling the girl a bit. Dahyun let out a sigh of relief when she saw that the girl didn’t caught her drink medicine just now. The cub grabs a bowl for her cereals, then grabs her favorite cereal on their cupboard pouring a generous amount on her bowl before getting the milk out of the fridge then finally sitting down on the table.

“No cheese captain obvious. Why do you think my nickname was Dubu?” Dahyun joked, trying to avoid making her friend worry about her. She sat in front of the girl, waiting for the medicine to take its effect. It would be bothersome for her members if they knew. They would worry too much for her. And she hates for that to happen. They’re group already have so much on their plate with their promotion, tours and super packed schedule. And her being sick wouldn’t do them any good. Everyone is exhausted, it’s not just her.

“No—I mean—Aish! Nevermind.” Chaeyoung replied stuffing with a spoonful of cereal. Dahyun just laugh at the girl before standing up once again to go back to their room to get her necessities.

“I’ll go take a bath while the other unnies are still sleeping. See you later cubby~” Dahyun informed the younger one. She thought that maybe she’ll feel a little better after a long hot bath. Chaeyoung just hummed in reply, too engross in scrolling through her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun was now regretting every bit of her decision to take a long bath. She did feel a little better after the bath, but it only lasted for a few moments. She just felt more sick now. Her head feels like it was splitting into half. She definitely felt way worst than earlier. Even when she tried closing her eyes, still could still feel her head pounding hard inside her skull.

The group is now currently on the way to MBC to film Show! Music Core and car ride wasn’t making her feel any better than she already is. They were divided in 3 cars, her roommates with Nayeon. Sana, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were together in another car, then Momo, Mina and her were in the other. The girl was seating at the back of the car while her two unnies were in front of her. She was getting a little bit lightheaded because of the car ride, so she decided to try and take a rest. She gently close her eyes to try and get some sleep despite the headache. They still had a few more minutes left before they arrive at MBC, so she might as well use it to get some rest. She failed to catch the longing eyes that was looking at her worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrive at the MBC station Dahyun felt most awful, but she tried hard not to show it to her members. She don’t want them to worry too much. They still have to perform and meet the fans later. She don’t want to disappoint their fans who waited for them for hour just to see them.

“Dahyunnie are you okay?” Momo ask worriedly seeing the already pale girl looking a bit more paler than the usual.

“Nae Momo-unnie.” Dahyun replied, smiling at the older girl despite the extremely painful headache she’s currently having.

“You look pale. Are you sure you’re okay?” Sana follows through, also starting to get worried for the younger one.

“Yes, I’m Fi-“

“Seee! I told you, you look pale today!” Chaeyoung suddenly appears cutting the pale girl. The girl was talking with Mina when she heard Sana asking the girl.

“And like I told you earlier Chaeng, I’m fine. Now let’s go do rehearsals so we can finish early with the recording and meet with ONCE. Kajaa~” Dahyun said trying to act naturally in front of her members. The girl, alone, then walked ahead of her members toward the stage. Seeing as the tofu seemed okay, the other girls just shrugged their worries away and followed the girl to the stage.

Except one who saw through the lie and could only look at the girl’s back frustratingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun rarely got sick. Being one of the most energetic in their group, she was always hyper and full of energy. But she’s also human and she knows that with non-stop promotion her body will eventually collapse and reached its limit.

She knows she shouldn’t force herself but she don’t want to disappoint and be a burden to her members and their fans. So with she did her best to conceal it from her dear members. But after performing 4 times already, 2 for the rehearsal and 2 for the recording which is still currently ongoing. It was getting harder and harder for her body to keep up. Her whole body was starting to feel heavy and she was starting to get very exhausted. But she still tried her best to conceal it and keep up with her members.

“Okay kids one more time and then you guys are free to go.” The staff-unnie says to them after checking their last recording.

“Nae~” all of them replies in unison. Exhaustion evident on their voice.

“Okay in 3, 2, Music cue~”

 

 

Dahyun tried her best to perform like the usual, like she was feeling okay.

 

Come on Dahyun! You already survived earlier, you can do it again.

 

She cheers to herself, despite the cold sweat forming on her forehead.

But as the bridge of the song comes, her eyesight suddenly becomes blurry and her eyelid started to feel heavy. The girl tried subtly shaking her head to try and get rid of it. Luckily, no one notice her, as she made it look as subtle as she can. It worked though. – Well, for a moment. –

They’re almost finish with the performance, but as the song comes to an end it suddenly happened. Slowly all the sound she was hearing becomes muffled, everything started looking blurry and as if she’s in a movie, the movements around her started going in slow-mo, her whole body felt very heavy. She then saw her members running to her, calling out her name, but one voice stood out from the others. A very worried one, before everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breaking News:

 

“TWICE’s Dahyun To Be Absent From ‘Music Core’ Performance & Fansign”

 

TWICE Dahyun will be sitting out of a ‘Music Core’ performance and their fansign.

On April 28, JYP Entertainment released a notice announcing that TWICE Dahyun will not be able to attend the broadcast for April 28′s broadcast of MBC’s ‘Music Core’ and attend their upcoming fan signing event due to health issues.

 

 

JYP Official Statement:

 

Hello, this is JYPE.

Due to health reasons, Dahyun will be absent today (4/28 Sat) from the following schedules below:

 

MBC Show! Music Core broadcast Fansign

 

It was judged that there is a need to take action to give rest for artist’s health.

Please be advised and informed to the fans who were expecting in the schedule.

We will inform you through a future notice if there is any additional change in the schedule.

We will take the best measures for Dahyun’s health improvement. Thank you again to the fans for this great year.

Thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weak.

She felt very weak.

Slowly opening her eyes and blinking away the blurriness she was met with a familiar sight, a sight that she woke up to every morning.

It’s inside their room.

Her head was still pounding but much more bearable now than earlier. She tried to lift her hands but a strange weight prevented her from doing it. Looking down she saw another hand holding hers firmly. Tracing it back up. She was met with a sleeping figure slouch down uncomfortably on an arm chair beside her while the girls hand was holding hers, and is currently resting on the bed she was lying on.

 

Mina-unnie…

 

The girl looks very uncomfortable with the position so ignoring the light pounding inside her head. The girl removes her hand from the other then slowly sits up. She grabs the pillow she was using then slowly puts it under the girls head. But as she was about to remove her hands from the pillow the girl started walking up.

“Hey you’re awake.” The girl states with her sleepy voice.

“Is your head okay? Do you need something? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Wait here I’ll get you some water.” The girl didn’t even wait for her to answer her questions and was about to get up but she immediately grabs the girls hand then pull her back. But she pulled a bit too hard that the other girl bumped her head on her.

 “Aww!”

 

Here comes another head ache.

 

“Are you okay?” Mina ask worriedly. Grabbing the younger girls face, checking her head. Pouting as she saw a red mark forming on the younger girls forehead.

Dahyun chuckles. The other girl was being extremely too cute.

“Are you really laughing right now?! It’s not funny! You got me worried sick!” the girl says angrily making Dahyun stop and look at the girl with an unreadable expression.

 

The girl hates this.

Making the people important to her worry about her.

“Sorry unnie.” Dahyun says apologetically dropping her head and gripping the comforter hard. Mina saw this and felt guilty for yelling at the girl. She didn’t mean to yell, she was just really worried for the girl.

“Sorry for? Bumping my head? That’s okay. It’s not your fault. Sorry for yelling.” Mina says as she put her hand on top of Dahyun’s.

“That and for worrying you guys. Sorry for being a burden to you guys and disappointing our fans. Sorry.” Dahyun says disappointedly looking down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter