Movie

MiHyun (Mina x Dahyun) One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

here some mihyun fluff to make up for my lack of updates. Enjoooy ;)))

 

≈ ♦ ≈   ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈    ≈ ♦ ≈ 

 

Late in the evening almost midnight, Twice dorm was at peace and quiet.

It was a rare sight as the group consists of 9 crackheads but today was different.

The girls were dead tired because of their none-stop promotion and going back in forth from Korea to Japan.

Everyone was on their designated rooms passed out as soon as they arrived from the Pocari Sweat event…..

Everyone except one pale girl clad in an oversized shirt and a pajama wrapped within her blanket like a burrito on her bed.

 

 

She’s been lying on her bed for almost an hour now trying to sleep, but she can’t.

She was dead tired from filming a reality show the day before in Jeju with her Jeongyeon-unnie overnight then going straight back to Seoul to go to the Pocari Sweat event, but her brain cells was so energized, firing and working at the moment that’s it preventing her from deep slumber.

 

 

Giving up on trying, she sighed and throw the blanket around her and carefully tiptoed outside the room she’s sharing with the school meal club.

Once out of the room she immediately turn on her phone lights.

Darkness was never her favorite thing in the world.

She went to the living room and the lights.

She sat on the couch and grab the remote to turn on the TV.

 

 

Whenever she’s having a hard time sleeping, she would always watch the TV until she fell asleep. That would always work like magic.

She turn the volume down and lay down on the couch. After scrolling through different channels looking for an interesting show to watch, she finally settled on one channel that caught her interest. This channel was currently having a full marathon of the Harry Potter series. It was already on the third release Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban but she wouldn’t careless since she had already watch all of them before.

She cringe remembering something from the past.

 

 

“Hey.”

A soft voice suddenly called from behind her, but it was barely audible.

Dahyun peek from the couch. She was not wearing any contacts and she forgot to bring her glasses with her so she had to blink a few times to get a clear view of the girl she assumed to be one of her members.

 

 

The girl then stepped closer to where the pale girl was lying.

Finally seeing who it was, Dahyun beamed at the other girl.

“Hey.” She said sweetly getting up from lying position to sit down and patting the space beside her to invite the other girl to sit with her.

“Why are you still up? Aren’t you tired?” the girl said sitting down beside the pale girl.

“I am, but I can’t sleep so here I am.” She replied.

“Why? Something bothering you again?” the girl ask worriedly.

 

Dahyun looks at the girl beside her.

 

Even in her simplest clothes she still look this beautiful.

 

She thought as she get mesmerize with the girl beside her.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” the girl ask again after not getting any reply from the pale girl.

But the pale girl still didn’t reply and just stares at her.

 

 

“How can you still look this pretty after that tiring day and also wearing just a simple clothes?” Dahyun said letting her thoughts out, still captivated with the view infront of her.

The other girl blushed at the sudden remark. She smacked the pale girl and glared at her.

Dahyun laughs at the still blushing girl in front of her.

 

 

“Yaaah~” the other girl whines at her.

“Ahhhh. My heart! Stop being this cute Mina-unnie! I might die from a heart attack.” Dahyun said playfully clutching her chest. This caused the other girl to blush more.

“Stop it!” Mina said angrily giving the pale girl another glare.

Dahyun stopped laughing and pulled the other girl towards her.

Mina yelped surprised with the unexpected moved.

She landed on the pale girls soft arms.

The two girls were now lying on the cough with Dahyun’s back resting on the side of the couch and Mina’s back against her.

 

 

“I’m okay unnie, don’t worry.” Dahyun said to the girl in her embrace then gives the girl a kiss on the top of her head to assure her that’s she really okay.

Mina sighed and finally relaxed at the kiss.

The two stayed like that for some time before Dahyun broke the comfortable silence.

“What were you doing up unnie?”

“I got thirsty and was about to go grab some water, but then I saw you here.” Mina replied with her eyes close.

“Is that so? Wait I’m gonna get you-“Dahyun said holding Mina’s shoulder about to get up but the other girl stopped her.

“Nooo~ don’t move. I’m not thirsty anymore.” She said grabing the hands on her shoulder and holding them around her.

 

 

Dahyun chuckled at the clinginess of the other girl.

“Don’t you want to go back to bed? Am I that comfortable that you’re suddenly being clingy like this?” she ask teasing the other girl.

“No. Shut up and just hug me.”

Dahyun chuckled but follows what the girl wants.

 

 

“What were you watching?” Mina ask finally noticing that the TV was on. It was currently on commercial.

“You’re favorite.” Dahyun answered smiling at the other girl.

“Harry Potter?” Mina ask tilting her head to the pale girl.

“Yup~ but it’s the third one.”

“That’s my favorite.” The girl said smiling.

“I thought all of them was your favorite?” Dahyun ask. She knew the girl was a er for the movie series. The older one would spaz about it to her from time to time.

“Well yeah, but I like this one best. It reminds me of something.” Mina said smirking at the pale girl.

 

 

Dahyun blushed remembering what the girl was talking about.

Mina then started singing to tease the pale girl more.

 

 

I will always remember the day you kissed my lips Light as a feather And it went just like this

 

 

She then gives the pale girl a peck on the lips.

Dahyun was stunned by the sudden boldness of the other girl.

Mina then continued singing.

 

 

No, it's never been better Than the summer of 2015

 

 

Of course Dahyun remember, how can she forget that embarrassing day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter