After Meeting Talks

When they meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting finished, the three officers remained in their office. They were lucky that their office was spared from the typhoon which was why they could freely do their activities there. Miru was busy with her laptop fixing her minutes before they submit it to the General Manager. Mako on the other hand was handling calls from some of the organizations, trying to explain the situation to them. While Juri was waiting for someone to arrive at their office. It was way past school time and they should be going home, but they had a lot of work since they were due to leave by next week and the school already begged for their help.

“You know, Aki-Principal should pay us. This isn’t even our line of work anymore.” Miru complained.

“But Mirurun, the school’s already been through a lot, this is the least we could do. Besides, we’re all going to korea. Aren’t you excited?” Mako beamed at the thought. She was quick to excite anyways.

“It’s not like we’re there to have fun, Mako-chan. We’re there to do what we do here. It’s probably going to be worse there though. Leading a bunch of Japanese kids in a foreign land because we’re school-less.” Miru pouted.

“Mirurun, you’re being sulky again. Look at the bright side, we’ve a lot of new things to discover in a foreign land! I think going to be an adventure I bet.” Mako was really ecstatic. Miru was silent for a while.

“AHHHHH! I just can’t believe we’re going there after everything Sana-chan and the others went through. They didn’t even apologize! And I can’t believe you’re thinking about adventures now, Mako-chan!” Miru adored and idolized Sana-chan. They both grew up in Osaka. They weren’t necessarily close but they both went to the same school to learn how to perform.

“The three of them didn’t put any names out there when they returned. And both schools were probably protecting their image from the public. In the end there was no one to blame. No statement whatsoever when they got back too. They just all disappeared.” Juri said with a stern tone. She never really liked it when the topic was brought up because she knew it wasn’t gonna help their situation either. More talk will just make the rumors go wild again.

Her two officers dropped the topic and went back to what they were doing. A few minutes passed when someone knocked at the door.

“Mako-senpai. Juri-captain. Mirurun-senpai. Sorry we’re late. We got the students their flight tickets and I’ve already talked to GM Yuihan about our room assignments in Korea. They’ll be emailing it to you tonight.” Said the girl who looked like she was done with the world.

“Oi. Misaki-chan. It’s fine. Don’t say sorry. You did great! How was your trip with Bibian-chan to the flight agency?” Mako loved treating Misaki their baby. Despite her being the youngest in the council, she was the most responsible member thus gaining her position as treasurer. She was stingy, strict with the budget, and looked like she was done with the world. Despite this she was always shy.

“Bibian got the tickets on sale! And Bibian helped Misaki-chan talk to GM Yuihan, Mako Senpai!” Bibian said.

“Wah! You guys make a great duo, don’t they Captain J?” Mako said while giving the two a head pat.

“Hai hai. Misaki-chan, Bibian-chan, You guys can go home. You both did well. Keep up the good work.” Juri was proud she had these two kids doing adult work perfectly. Bibian was huge asset to the team, always getting the logistics and making sure that the council can operate smoothly. Whatever the council needed, Bibian delivers. Juri sometimes wonders how the hell does Bibian do these things. She suspects that she is a part of a dark organization. She shudders at the thought. 

“Anytime, Captain! You guys need any help today? Bibian and Misaki already done with our jobs anyway.” She asked.

“Ah I almost forgot, Misaki, how much money do we still have on our budget?” Juri asked.

“Around a few thousands, why Juri-captain? Is there something we need to buy?”

“Ah good to hear, lets buy their council a gift. We’re going to intrude after all.”

“Any requests? Bibian will try to get.” Bibian asked.

“Mako, do you have any idea what to get them?” Juri looked at her, she was seen hugging (more like annoying) Misaki.

“No idea. Just get them anything that feels Japanese.” Mako said. Not contributing to the team. Miru stopped typing and blurted something, making Mako and Juri immediately cover the ears of their innocent freshmen.

“**X**X* or XXX***** or *%+$&*** They have those at that store in Akihabara, if you want, I can buy it with you, Misaki chan” Miru flashed a weird smile.

“Good lord, Mirurun what are u on? THESE ARE MINORS” Mako was in tears.

“Miru! Think about the kids!!!” Juri exclaimed.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter