The Council and The Representatives

When they meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the interview, Juri called for an emergency meeting with each of the department representatives, the top performing students and her officers as well. She was anxious about their reactions but it seems like the news reached them fast.

 “So basically, you’re telling everyone we don’t have a choice and that going to Korea to study for a year is a good opportunity.” The racoon girl asked their president while munching on something.

“Mako, that’s what the news wants to hear. We’re just gonna leave out the we don’t have a choice part.” Juri explained while wiping mako’s face.

“What about the tension between our students?” Mako asked.

“Well, we can’t help it that there’s tension between the two best schools in the east, Mako. It’s normal.” Juri was still anxious about it though, but she never let them see that she was.

“Hmmmm. I dunno Captain, we’ve always been nice to them. But they were never nice to us. Remember when Momo-chan, Sana-chan, and Mina-san went there?” Sakura said.

“Yea, I do. I haven’t forgotten. But you know, its been years. We need to patch up since they’re our sister school too. We need to start anew, since that’s needed in our industry or whatever.”

Sure, Juri was still mad at what happened way back. If she wasn’t student president, she would’ve opposed the transfer. But she was thinking about everyone. She needed to pacify the situation. Everyone, including the school were affected by the Typhoon and everyone needed this chance too.

“Ahhh hai hai. Sakura-chan, we have Juri and General Manager Yuihan to help us there. So, if someone wasn’t nice to us they’d protect us!” Mako smiled and that immediately put Sakura at ease.

“Oh. But the student body knows it right, Juri-senpai? About our transfer” Juri looked to her left and sees Aoi fidgeting.

“I think so. The news was published 2 hours ago, it’s about time until they hear about it. I guess. That’s why we need to deliver the news to everyone in our departments ASAP so that no student gets confused. So, I guess, Aoitan, the Dance department, Miyu-senpai the Music Department, and Miho-senpai with the Voice Department.” Juri gave instructions.

“But we were all preparing for the opening performance for this school year. That’s sad.” Sakura voiced out. The student council door opened and the person who entered said,

“We don’t have a school to open that’s why we’re going to Korea, .” Sakura immediately glared at the remark.

“I know, Jurina-san, I was just saying it was sad. Don’t say unnecessary stuff when you’re late. Ugh. Annoying.”

“You shouldn’t be sad Sakura.” Jurina went to in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter