You

We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know this but strangely
Something about you is different
It’s different from yesterday
You stick to me and whisper to me
Saying that you won’t leave
I want to believe you

-You, Love for a Thousand Years OST

 

It's 3pm and Seungyoon hasn't come out of his room. Mino is supposed to leave for the studio but he's worried.

"Go check on him hyung, he might've choked on his saliva or something."

Seunghoon is lazily flipping tv channels while Haute on the sofa. "He's fine, he probably went home really late last night that's why he's still asleep."

"Wasn't he home early last night? I think I heard him come in while I was showering before going to bed."  Jinwoo said a look of confusion in his face.

Seunghoon finally looked worried at that. "Go check on him Mino-ya!" He said while pushing Mino out of the sofa.

Mino finally went to Seungyoon's room. His doors aren't locked because the cats go in and out of everyone's rooms. 

"Seungyoon-ah.." He peeked inside and saw Yoon bundled up in bed. "Ya, Seungyoon-ah! Wake up aready you've had more than 12 hours of sleep you even skipped lunch!" 

When Seungyoon didn't budge, he sat at his bed and pulled the covers away from him. Seungyoon was facing the wall so he can't see his face. "Hey wake up!" He said while tapping his bare arm. That was when he noticed that his temperature isn't normal. "Seungyoonie? you're burning up."

"Go away, I want to sleep." A groggy Seungyoon tried to hide under the covers again.

"Hyung!! Seungyoon is sick!!!" Mino shouted to the others outside. He immediately heard the hyungs run towards the room.

"What happened??" Seunghoon sat on the bed and tried to feel Yoon's arm and forehead. "Aish he has a high fever!"

"I'll ask our managers to call a doctor." Jinwoo took out his phone to make a call.

"I'm fine.. I just need to sleep." Seungyoon tried to assure them.

"No. We're having you checked." Seunghoon's voice was stern.

Seungyoon finally resurfaces from the blanket. "I promise I'm fine-"

"Can't you just listen to us for once?!" Mino didn't intend to raise his voice but he really hates it when Yoon does that. He tries to downplay everything to not worry the team even if it means he has to suffer alone. 

Everbody went quiet after Mino's sudden outburst. Seungyoon went back inside his blanket but stopped protesting while Seunghoon held Mino's arm to calm him down. Mino felt bad for raising his voice knowing Yoon is sick but for some reason he feels so mad so he opted to step out of the room.

Seungyoon peeks from the covers as soon as he heard Mino leave. "I'm sorry I just don't want to cause trouble." He looks at the door after Mino.

Seunghoon sighs. "Mino's not mad at you. He's just worried. You have to let us take care of you too. I'll heat the food, try to eat something while we wait for the doctor okay?"

"Okay."

"His body is collapsing due to stress and fatigue and it seems like he doesn't eat much." The doctor explains what happened to the grim faces of Mino, Seunghoon and Jinwoo in the living room. "He's going to be fine. He just needs to take his medicine and rest for 2-3 days." He assures them before giving them the prescription and leaving the apartment.

Seunghoon sits at the sofa "Aish, what to do with Seungyoon. He never listens to me when I tell him to take a break."

"Poor Yoon, he's really not stopping until we get a comeback. I feel really bad. I didn't even know he was suffering this much." Jinwoo's face looked sullen.

Only Mino knew that aside from the comeback, Yoon has been stressing about other things. Even if they don't talk about it, he knows he's going through something with Dara. Whenever Mino tries to ask about them he changes the topic. He saw how Yoon's mood changed a bit after Dara got those flowers at the backstage of their victory concert. 

"Mino, you should talk to him. He listens to you." Jinwoo tells him. 

Mino laughs at that. "He listens to no one. But I'll try."

"CALMLY talk to him" Seunghoon says. 

"Alright, alright I promise not to lose my temper again." He assures them as he goes inside Seungyoon's room. He's asleep again and he sees that Yoon's phone is vibrating on his bedside table. He checks the caller ID and sees that it's Dara. When the ringing stopped he saw that there had already been 3 missed calls. He didn't want to wake Seungyoon up though since he looks like he is sleeping better after eating and taking his medicine so he takes Yoon's phone in case the vibrating sound wakes him up. It's just one night. Surely, Dara will understand Mino thinks.

Dara knew it was coming. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter