You and I

We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You and I together. It’s just feels so right
Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you
You and I together, don’t ever let go of my hands
even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you"

-You and I

Dara was reading the script while waiting for the shoot to start. She saw that she will be filming a kissing scene with Seungyoon today. Shooting kissing scenes wasn’t new to her but It was sort of weird that she’d be kissing Seungyoon, someone she thought of as a little brother and has known for years. The little rocker kid who promoted with 2ne1 when he debuted.

At that moment Seungyoon arrived at the set. He made rounds greeting each staff member as soon as he got down his van. He was wearing a light sweatshirt, and his smile was very bright. He was very tall, has wide shoulders and long legs. Dara has always thought of him as a cute dongsaeng but ever since they started shooting this drama, it's like she's seeing him in a completely different light. He is very mature when they talk about serious things that she doesn't even feel the . The way he carries himself is very attractive and his smile is infectious.

“Are you checking Seungyoonie out” Hyoni, one of her bestfriends and co-star sat down looking at her suspiciously.

Dara looked away from Seungyoon who was fooling around with the writers “What?”

“I mean, HE IS pretty cute. But he’s 10 years younger than you. I know you like younger guys but 10 years?”

“It’s not like he’s underage. But anyway, I wasn’t checking him out.” Dara batted her off even though she totally was.

“Is he single?” Hyoni asked a mischievous look on her face.

“Who’s single?” At that moment Seungyoon decided to join them. “Annyeong noonas.” Seungyoon greeted them and he looked like he was in a ridiculously good mood today.

“Hi Seungyoon!” Hyoni left her seat beside Dara and gave it to Yoon. “Bye Seungyoon!” She then left with a knowing glance at Dara.

Seungyoon slowly sat on the chair while watching her leave “Bye noona..?” He faced Dara “Well that was weird.”

“Don’t mind her. She’s always like that.” Dara went back to reading her script. “Well, I hope you gargled twice today.”

Seungyoon winked at her “I gargled thrice for good measure.”

 

 

They were sitting across each other with a table separating them and in  this scene, Seungyoon was supposed to lean in and kiss her.

“ACTION!” The Director yelled.

Seungyoon leaned in without hesitation and kissed her full on the mouth. She was surprised with how gentle and how incredibly soft his mouth was against her. It was a simple kiss. Just two closed mouths touching each other but Jesus Christ it made her feel things. Too soon, it was over and the director yelled “CUT!”

“That wasn’t good?” Seungyoon looked at the director.

“Dara, you looked dazed. You’re not supposed to look like that after your long-time boyfriend kisses you. Seungyoon, try to kiss deeper. You’re supposed to be a couple that has been together for years” The Director said.

“Deeper?” Seungyoon looked at her nervously. “Sorry, this is completely new to me.” He looked shy and adorable but when the director said “Action!” he transformed into character.

Dara watched as if in slow motion as Seungyoon leaned in. This time, he kissed her with his mouth slightly open and Dara had an overwhelming urge to kiss him back even though she was supposed to stay still. She thought this is crazy, she has filmed kissing scenes with a lot of guys before and she has always been nothing but professional about it.

The director was satisfied after 2 more takes and they were able to move on to the next scenes. Dara however wasn’t able to move on from Seungyoon’s lips. Her mind kept wandering back to that kiss. She thought maybe it’s because it has been a while for her. And with Jiyong, it was always fire and passion. With Seungyoon, it was just sweet and pure even though she knows it was acting. She was reminded of young love. Uncomplicated, simple, full of giddiness.

After the shoot, the team decided to have dinner together.

“Seungyoon, you’re coming right?” Hyoni called after Seungyoon who was already on his way to his van.

“I might need to pass on this one, my manager needs to pick up Mino from his shoot so I don’t have a ride.” Seungyoon pouted.

“Just let your manager get Mino, I’ll drive you home. I owe you one remember?” Dara offered. She really wanted Seungyoon to come because she knows the whole staff adores him. He really is very likeable.

“Great! That’s settled then! I’ll get your manager know!” Hyoni ran to Seungyoon’s van without even waiting for his answer.

“Do you promise not to drink?” Seungyoon squinted his eyes at her.

“Not even one shot of soju!” Dara promised.

 

 

 

After dinner, Seungyoon was awkwardly standing near the exit while waiting for Dara to finish her goodbyes to the others. He’s somehow very self-conscious because the last time he went in Dara’s car, she kissed him then left with her ex-boyfriend. He tried to erase the hazy memory of that night by closing his eyes and shaking his head.

“Are you okay?” Dara asked while getting the car keys from her purse.

“Yes, haha it’s nothing. Let’s go?”

They were driving along a highway, listening to music and Seungyoon thought about how nice it would be to be able to go on night drives like this anytime he wants.

“Sometimes I feel helpless that I’m not allowed to drive. Guys my age usually drive themselves.” Seungyoon was admiring Dara’s driving skills. Her petite self looked so cute driving such a big car.

“I know the feeling, I bought this car months before my driving ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter