Smile Again

We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You’re crying again today
Even if I comfort you
and tell you not to cry, you silently weep.
What hurt you so much?"

- Smile Again

 

Seungyoon didn’t know what to do while waiting for Jiyong to get there. Should he leave? But he can’t possibly leave Dara while passed out on the back of her car.

 

He was wondering how he'll get home by himself when someone knocked on the tinted windows.

 

"Hyung, you're here." Seungyoon got out of the door and looked around. He didn’t see his car. He guessed he just asked to be dropped off since he was gonna drive Dara’s car.

 

Jiyong was wearing a cap, glasses, and a mask so he can’t see his expression. He looked at the passed out Dara at the backseat.

 

Jiyong sighed. "How much did she drink?"

 

“Quite a bit actually.” Yoon rubbed his head. He’s starting to get an intense headache.

 

"Were you with anyone else?"

 

"It was just us."

 

Silence. Like he was contemplating something.

 

"I’ll drive her home." He looked around the almost empty garage.

"How are you getting home?"

 

"I already asked someone to pick me up. You should go." Seungyoon lied. He really just wanted them to leave so he can get out of this awkward situation. He also feels like he might throw up.

 

"Alright then." Jiyong went in the driver's seat.

 

Seungyoon watched as the white range rover drove out of the garage and he doesn’t know why a part of him feels like he shouldn’t have let her go with him.

 

"Aish I better worry about how I'd get home first before thinking about that." Seungyoon tried walking outside to check for cabs but apparently this area is really secluded and the roads were empty. He was debating if he should just face the wrath of his manager when his phone rang.

 

"Mino-yah!"

"Seungyoonie, where are you? I thought you were at the studio but Seunghoon hyung just got back and he said you weren’t there."

"Ahh yes well I had dinner with Dara noona after filming, we had some drinks and she got drunk and now I don’t have a ride home haha" Seungyoon was trying to make light of the situation even though his head was spinning and deep inside he was a little pissed at how the night’s events turned out.

"What?! Where are you? You're still with noona?" Mino sounded really weirded out and worried. "What if somebody sees you and assumed something? You sound really drunk you know.”

Seungyoon didn’t realize how slurry his words were. "Wow, Mino-yah you sound just like me. Anyway noona, Ji..her... manager brought her home. Anyway, she brought me to this really private place. I think this is where hallyu stars date secretly haha."

“Oh my god you are so drunk. Stop laughing and tell me exactly where you are."

 

 

 

Seungyoon didn’t know what to expect the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter