A bit of these darn feelings

From 2208 To 2008

Kyuhyun's POV

"You!" Vanesa ran to me grabbing my collar and stared in to my eyes "Where did you find me?"

She has really pretty eyes~ WAIT! WHAT DID I JUST THINK?! STUPID KYUHYUN! THINK STRAIGHT! SHE IS NOT CUTE! SHE IS A CRAZY INSANE CHILD! WHO THINKS SHE'S FROM THE FUTURE!

"You know I could do something right now that you would regret for the rest of your life~" I threatened her

"Dont you threaten me!" she hissed "Ive seen scarier things in my days of living on the planet Zhoop!"

Zhoop?! Okay . . . she's not just crazy . . . she needs to be put in a hospital . . . she really needs help

"I need to know the exact location of where you found me!" she gripped onto my collar a bit tighter

"I saw you in the park~" I rose my hands in defense . . . like I really needed to be scared of this girl "The one two blocks down~"

"Blocks?" she rolled her eyes . . . what the heck?!

"Yes" I nodded . . . does she not know what blocks are?

"Okay . . . " she took out her necklace and pressed the crest . . . this again? Greaaaatttt!

"Blocks" she spoke and blocks came out

 

"You mean cubits?" she arched her brow . . . cubits? Those are clearly blocks! But those are weird looking blocks . . .

"One. Two." she laid the blocks or wait! Cubits on the ground and stepped over them . . . What the heck is she doing?

"This is not a park" she glared at me and exaggerrated a sigh

"Down the street" I shook my head and she ran out the door as we followed her

She did the same thing outside and I tried to hold in my laughter . . . This is too good to be true! How stupid can this girl get?! HAHAHA!

"Kyuhyun where did you find her?" Donghae tapped my shoulder . . . Why should you care?

"In the middle of the park" I shook my head "Two blocks down"

"I'll take her there~" Donghae walked past me and pulled Vanesa up from the ground

Bmp-Bmp-Bmp-Bmp! Why is my heart beating so fast? I kinda feel a bit angry too~ . . . hm~

Donghae's POV

"Vanesa~" I pulled her up by the arm and smiled

She looked up at me and her eyes got really big! Like heccka big! They were bulging out!

"D-d-dae?" she stuttered as her body shook a bit . . . Why's she so scared?

"I'll take you to the park~" I crouched down next to her and patted her head . . . she looks like a lost puppy . . . how cute!

"Th-th-thats o-o-okay!" she stood up and dashed to Sungmin . . . What's wrong with her? Is she scared of me? T~T

Vanesa's POV

"Vanesa~" I heard someones voice and looked up

I saw the guy who took away my first kiss . . . uh~ . . . I kept on staring at him and spoke the best I could

"D-d-dae?" I squeeked . . . hey now! Im talking to the guy who stole my first kiss . . . Literally my FIRST KISS! And I barely even know him . . . I was uber scared! Like soooooo scared that I was shaking!

"I'll take you to the park" he crouched down next to me . . . oh great! Now he can see me up close and personally! Is he gonna kiss me again or something! I mean the first one was by total surprize and he wouldnt get off me! AHH!!!! . . . hang on! He said he was gonna take me where? To the park? He wasnt there! He's creeping the heck outta me! AHH!!!!

"Th-th-thats o-o-okay!" I quickly got up and ran towards Sungmin . . . my bestie

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Sorry for the late update . . . Sorry its soooooooooo short!!!!! I think Im just going to update on weekends now . . . but this coming wednesday and thursday I'll probs be updating . . . WINTER BREAK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!! YEAH-YUH!!!!!!!!! hehehe~ thanks for reading and please comment (^-^)