Vanesa's Symptoms

From 2208 To 2008

Kyuhyun's POV

"Mm~" Vanesa shifted in my arms and popped her eyes open looking up at me

"Bwoh?" I looked down at her

"Ne~" she slurred "Did ja know tha churr reeeeeaaaaally cute!"

"Bwoh?" she got out of my grasp and stood up the best she could

"Kyuhunnie~" she smiled at me goofily and slid her hand along my cheek "Saranghae~"

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

"B-bwoh?!" I stared at her as she stuck out her tongue

"She CONFESSED!" Heechul and Eunhyuk celebrated together

How stupid.......BUT WHY DID SHE--

"Just kidding!" she giggled tilting her head cutely......er-- I mean she tilted her head weirdly, I think she's drunk

"Are you drunk?" I rose my eyebrows

"Oo~" she smiled at me and ran her finger along my jaw line "Ma~ybe......or ma~ybe not!"

Aish! This girl--

"Just tell me what's wrong with you" my eyebrow twitched

"Mm~" she bloated her cheeks as I began to close my eyes "I dunno~"

"WILL YOU TELL ME--"

SLAP! She slapped my face.........not hard..........not like when a guys gets slapped for cheating or anything......more like she tried to grab my face..........let me reword everything now........she grabbed my face by slapping both of her hands GENTLY on each side of my face.....so she grabbed my cheeks moreover........and now she's staring at me...........AISH! This is awkward~

"Ne~" she sang pursing her lips "Arrrrr ju otayyyyy?"

What the **** is wrong with this girl?!

"Why arrrr ju not schpeakin? Ne~!" she poubted

"Will you cut it out already" I grabbed her hands and detatched them from my face, yes, she was still holding onto my face

"No" she stared at her hands that were in mine, i slowly released my grip on her, gently now............almost there! come on now.........a little bit more.........ah! I'm ou--

"I wanna hold jur haaaaand!" she gripped my hands and brought them somewhere that they shouldnt be, she put them to her chest. yes. her chest! What kind of crazy girl would deliberately let a man feel her CHEST?! I mean she does have something here but-- AH! GEESH! Me and my hormones! Yes people! I have these thoughts too! I am a MAN! I have RAGING hormones that go off if I am put into a situation....like this one~

I looked around and all my hyungs were staring at us. Aish! Theyre really enjoying this! AISH!

"Kyuhunnie!" I whipped my head around and looked down at her

"What?!" I sighed

"Do ju not like meeeee?" she stared sown at the ground then looked up at me with pleading eyes

No. I dont like you. Get out of my sight. Leave this instant. I wonder how she'd react if I said this to her. She'd probaly yell at me and run to one of my hyungs. Ah! Let's give it a try!

"No. I dont like you. Get out of my sight. Leave this instant." I showed no emotion when I spoke these words

"Reeeaallly?" she looked at me with teary eyes and I couldnt help but feel a twinging pain in my chest, am I having a heart attack or something?

"I mean it. I have no interest in you whatsoever. You and I are not compatible. You will never be MY type."

She looked at me with a look saying that she could die any moment. That nothing mattered anymore. What the heck is up with her? *pain* Aish! This twinging pain again! *pain* AISH! What's up with me?!

"Otayyy~" she slouched over and sighed walking towards my bedroom

"What the heck is her problem?" I rose an eyebrow

"What's her problem? What's YOUR problem?!" Heechul smacked me across the back of my head. You are so stupid! Why are you SO stupid!"

"What'd I do wrong?" I winced in pain rubbing the back of my head

"UGH!" Heechul groaned "Go and cheer up the little princess unless you want me to tell Sungmin that you got her drunk!"

"Would he believe you?" I poubted

"If I told him to go see her, he'd defenitely believe" he smirked

!

"FINE!" I rose my hands in defence "I'll go cheer up your princess! Just dont tell hyung I got her drunk or anything because I didnt!"

"Palli!" he pushed me up the stairs

"Yeah. Yeah." I rolled my eyes and went up to my room and opened the door, lifting my head up slowly, only to see a half girl. shirtless. with a bra on. a lacey white bra. and her pants were hanging loosely on her hips........AH! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!

BAM!

I shut the door really loud and the door itself getting ready to close mustve been a BIG breeze or something since Vanesa turned around and I caught a glimpse of her flat belly and all her curves, ah~ now if she wasnt a wackjob I wouldve probably eaten her right then and there. *shakes head* No Kyuhyun! You cant think dirty thoughts! She isnt worth it! She's a nutcase! Crazy! Wackjob! Dont think about her that way! EVER!

"What happened to you?" I looked up and saw everyone who was downstairs in the living room standing in front of me.

Did they see what I saw? Wait! If they saw then they wouldnt be acting this way. They'd probably do something else like~

KCHHHHK!

What was that?....................I shouldnt involve myself with useless matters right now. Now! To why the guys are here in front of me...........Theyre all staring somewhere? Where are they staring? They all look mesmerized as if theyve seen a ghost......they kinda look like theyre watching po-- Oh gre~at!

"Kyuhunnie!" I heard a voice behind me and felt arms wrap around my neck and a LOT of weight fall onto my back. Not saying its heavy or anything but, I know who it is.

"What?!" I moaned

"*sigh* You still dont like me?" she rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel her eyes staring at me because i felt weight on my shoulder and hyungs were looking at her and me back and forth and because im just cool enough that i can sense when someone's watching me

"What do you want?" I clicked my tongue

"Otayyyy~" she released her grip around my neck and i felt her weight pull off my back

That was easier than I thought. Why was it so easy?

"Kyuhunnie!" I heard her voice behind me and turned around to look at her and I made a 360. I took a glimpse at her and kept spinning so as to not see her.

"Whasch wong witt my Kyuhunnie?" I heard Vanesa's childish slurr

Okay! She was not dressed the way I thought she'd be dressed! she was wearing something very.....turn-on like! I mean! I cant believe that she would wear something like this!.................................................I bet anything that Kibum got her this! I mean he was the only one with her the entire time while she was shopping and he mustve let her choose some things and gotten her some things too.......and judging by how his reaction to see her was..........he was........not expecting to see her like this? WHAT?! WHY IS HE EMBARRASED?! Didnt he pick this out for her?!

 

"Kibum did you get her that today?" Donghae glared at him

"I didnt pick anything in the lingerie store" Kibum shook his head with his eyes widening "She went in herself when I was listening to music"

"Kyuhunnie?" Vanesa tapped my shoulder and my hyungs all ran downstairs

"Dont do anything now maknae~" Teukie hyung pointed his finger at me "Just put her to sleep and come out once she's sleeping. Got it?!"

"Y-yeah~" I nodded unassuringly and turned around to look at Vanesa who was blinking curiously at me.........oh great! How the heck am I supposed to get her to sleep when she looks like THAT?! Someone! Please help me! I BEG OF YOU! ANYONE!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Sorry for the late update and stuff....see.......i had a different way that this chapter went but i didnt like it so i wrote it ALL over and also................ive been having lots of drama in my life right now and ive been sick on and off again........*sigh* I just hate real ppl drama! it and I feel like crap because of it......but oh well. that's life......just wait for the time when god plans and all my worries will be gone! HOORAY! ah! and ive been having weird mood swings too! weirder than usual....and I made a comic! i call it "Mai Kou's Adventures in the Lollipop forest!" it's cute! and im the fat ninja fairy who farts! BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah~ im a majical awesome farting being! kekeke~ well anyway! thank you all for reading my horrible stuff and please comment and stuff! annyeong! byebye!

aniimeefann out! [^w^]/"