To the Beach!

From 2208 To 2008

--5 months later--

"We’ll be leaving now Vanesa!" Leeteuk waved as he shut the door

"Mmkay! Byebye!" Vanesa smiled as she watched all the boys leave

Vanesa’s POV

Hm…….I wonder if anything important is going on since well……….the guys all left so early……Hm……??????

"Why is the 21st century so BORING?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Aish! I thought that this place would be fun but I think my assumptions were wrong. *frown* Aish! *ruffles hair* Now what do I do?! Nobody’s home and its boring and I don’t know what to do since I’m not from this era and AISH! XC

Wait! Maybe I can go and explore! I’ll go to the um…….I dunno? Japan? I never did get to go there~ But I’m too lazy! I don’t wanna go by myself too! Hm……..should I go to a beach and tan? I’ve never tanned before and Jayzie said that tanning was fun…..but Ka said it was boring since all you do is lay down and if you lay down too long then it’s bad for your skin…..Hm…….????

"The beach it is!" I punched my fist into the air and ran up to Kyuhyun/MY room.

I think the only thing I need is my towel and my swimsuit right? Do I change at the beach or at home? Hm….I’ll change now so I don’t have to work so hard. Aha. But maybe I should bring some food if I get hungry? Or money would be better…….but I have no money! I have……*takes out necklace and presses crest then scrolls down to MONEY*…….I think $1000 should be enough right? Hm…..I think so….I’m gonna go with bringing $1000! YAY!

--stay tuned since Vanesa is in the middle of changing--

"I think this is cute~" I twirled around in front of a mirror "I mean Kibum liked it. He said I looked very beautiful! Aha!"

I was wearing a bikini? I think that’s what the woman at the store called it? Kibum blushed at first when he saw me in it. Aha. But I think at home we call this type of clothing……. clothes. I mean, they are practically strings and three patches of cloth. I don’t like this!

"Maybe I should put on some more clothes? I feel . Is this what people really wear to go swimming? I would wear shorts and tank top! I’m gonna go and grab some!"

*rummages through bags of clothes*

"I didn’t buy shorts and a tank top. *looks at Kyuhyun’s closet* Does Kyuhyun have any? Hm……?"

*rummages through Kyuhyun’s closet*

"This will do! It looks nice enough! Now for my transformation!"

--stay tuned since Vanesa is again changing--

"Dan da-da dan! *jumps out in front of mirror and poises* Ta-Da!"

Hm…….this is nice. It’s very comfortable and I don’t feel now. The bikini is seriously gonna make me feel embarrassed! Aish! Is that really what people wear when they go tanning?! It’s insane! It’s just plain old gross and REVEALING! I mean yeah, I have a nice figure so I fit into it and everything but what about other people with……love handles? I think that’s what they’re called. But if bigger people wear this, not trying to be mean or anything, but it would practically reveal their whole body. Aish. But it’s okay now. This wife beater and sweats are more comfortable. Maybe I should put his sweater here on too? *looks in mirror* It looks nice. I think I’m gonna wear Kyuhyun’s clothes more often. They’re very roomy and well ROOMY! *Smile*

I like this. It’s not as showy. Which is VERY good. Also I won’t have to worry about being found by people….such as the guys. Aha! I just need some more things like lotion and sun block and some other things and…..Aha! Now to go to the beach!......But how do I get to a beach? Hm……time to navigate with my handy-dandy…..*pulls out necklace*……navigation thinger finder! Aha! Now press. Press. Scroll. Type. Hug myself since I have to wait and I don’t like waiting. And ta-da! All DONE! It says go right, then left, then right, then straight for 3 miles, another right, and a left, then straight and the beach is in front of m-- I don’t see a beach! You know what? I’m just gonna teleport myself! It’s a lot easier for me, myself, and I. Now boop. Boop. Boop. And teleportation! YAY ME! *claps*

--With Super Junior--

"Okay boys! Now we’re only going to the beach to promote going green! Araso?" Super Junior’s manager pointed his finger at the boys

"Araso!" they all moaned

"Good! Now don’t go fooling around on the beach either! And don’t be hitting on any girls either! We don’t wanna put any girl in danger!" Manager gave the guys a stern look

"Araso!" they all groaned

"Now go and remember to have fun. But behave yourselves" Manager chuckled

"UGH!" the guys hopped out of the car pouting

Donghae’s POV

Aha! I’m in a good mood! We get to go to the beach and we can play around! Aha!

"What are you so happy about?" Hyukkie tapped my shoulder

"We get to play on the beach and have fun" I smiled to myself

"But we’re on schedule right now" he sighed "So we can’t really have a lot of fun"

"I guess" I nodded "But it’s better than sweating in the studio. We can at least have a little more of a vacation like time right now"

"If you say so~" Hyukkie grinned

"And on the bright side, we get to see girls" I smirked "Lots of girls"

"And swimsuits" Hyukkie rested his arm on my shoulder "I guess there is a good side to this schedule"

"See" I looked out at the beach and saw a girl, wearing something that looked like Kyuhyun’s rolled up sweatpants and sweater, laying out a towel as a few guys tapped her shoulder

"What are you looking at Hae?" Hyukkie stared at me and the direction my eyes were following

Now is it me? Or does that girl look like Vanesa? 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

hahaha. now i am SUPER DEE DUPER DEE SORRY! i havent updated for.....soooooo long! and the some thing with ALL my other fanfics! T^T its sooooo hard to keep up with everything! TT^TT this is all too tiring. i think im going back to updating on weekends since i need to focuss on school! i really need to start hitting the books since i am sooooo not understanding anything in AP! URGH! but thank you all for updating! i have like TWO more updates after this one coming up in like an hour or so~ i hope you like. and its starting to get a little more dramatic. sorry for the drama. ahahahaha but thanks for reading and annyeong! comments and subscriptions are always welcome! kamsamnida! annyeong! byebye!

aniimeefann out! [^w^]/"