Talk with Song Jayzie

From 2208 To 2008

Kyuhyun's POV

"HELLO!" she waved her hand in front of my face

"Um....Yeon Hee shii what are you doing here?"

"Im not Lee Yeon Hee~" she glared at me

"But--"

"Im not Lee Yeon Hee. Now repeat after me! She is not Lee Yeon Hee! Haha! That rhymes! *smile*"

Aish! What's with all these people saying theyre not who they are?!

"Yeon Hee shii~" I smiled at her

"I am not Lee Yeon Hee! I am Song Jayzie! Yayyy! That rhymes too!" she stomped her foot

"Well whoever you are.....What are you doing here?"

"Im here because she called me~" she pointed at Vanesa

"You know her?"

"Yes!"

"Oh....WAIT! How did you get here?!"

"She called me! Im on the hollo right now!"

"What?"

"The hollo.......you know......hollogram~"

"*sigh* Whatever....just tell me whats wrong with her!"

"Let me talk with her first!"

"She can barely keep her eyes open, let alone speak!"

"Well, then what happened to her?!"

"First tell me who you are"

"I thought you wanted to know what was wrong with Vanesa~"

"I do! Just tell me who you are!"

"Geez! Pushy arent we?"

"Can you just--"

"Im Song Jayzie. Vanesa's cousin. Im from the the 23rd century. And if the rumors are correct, Vanesa's in a different time right?"

"So Jayzie shii~ youre Vanesa's cousin?"

"Yes"

"Are you crazy like her too?"

"No!"

Okaaayyyy~

"What year is this?"

"Bwoh?"

"Year?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because this will help out Ka~"

"Um.................2008~"

"Aish! She got herself stuck in the 21st century eh~ Well she always wanted to go there........she shouldve taken me along too! *poubt*"

"Um........about Vanesa~"

"Oh yeah!"

"Do you know what's wrong with her?"

"Well.......Vanesa has this problem......"

"What kind of problem?"

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Why are you asking me questions?!"

"I just wanted to know! Geez! Touchy!"

"Can you just--"

"I didnt know Vanesa was hiding someone when she already has Kim Bae~"

"YAH!"

"WHAT NOW?!"

"What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?! Im not the one yelling at an innocent person!"

"Tell me what's wrong with her or I'll hang up"

"Fine~"

"*sigh*"

"She probably went outside for too long or something. Probably just a drainage of energy. She has a machine for a heart you know~"

"What?"

"She doenst really go outside much and get excercise so she's unhealthy! And she has a MACHINE heart!"

"What do you mean?"

"Just give her her meds~"

"Explain to me what a MACHINE heart is first!"

"If she dies then its on your shoulders boy~"

"Why would she die?" I looked down at Vanesa

"She was born with a weak heart. Her heart was too small for her body so half of it is machine operated. The other half is normal to help with the blood connections and whatnot. But she needs to take meds and stuff for it otherwise she might die"

"Die?"

"Well it's a possibility~"

"Possibility?"

"But since she's not in 2208 or anytime farther in the future then, she'll probably die since you dont have the technology"

I remember her saying something about something.......that must be the medicine but she said that--

"But she said that its not here!"

"She always carries it with her. She should take it now if she hasnt taken it this morning already"

"What?"

"She's probably in the danger stage"

"BWOH?!"

"Her meds are in her necklace. take her necklace out and open the locket"

"Open it?"

"Her meds are inside. Give her one pill, a new one will be made by the next time she needs it"

"Okay~?"

"Just give her the pill and watch over her.......she'll be a bit loopy tho after she eats the pill, so um.............dont let any boys get too close to her. Okay! Thank you! I gotta go! Hanging up! Bye!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Ive got a date with Lane so I need to leave!"

"Aish! What will happen if she eats the pill?"

"Its like............AHHH! Just find out on your own! Bye!"

BOOP!

Why did she have to leave now? Aish!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Sorry I know it's another stupid update but yeah........I added in my lil cuz since she always complains to me that she isnt in any of my stories.....and her sister's in one of my other stories Kim Jaejoong you PISS ME OFF! BWUAHAHAHAHA! but yeah and her sister is the one i kinda advertised for ^^ so this is my other half korean cuz and she's gonna have a baby bro so that means that Im gonna have another korean cuz! YEAH-YUH! but yeah......please comment and thanks for reading! kekeke~ annyeong! byebye!

aniimeefann out! [^w^]/" 

PS : Dont ask about the name for my cuz....she chose it out herself......btw her bday is tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! kekekekeke~ annyeong! byebye! (♥_♥)/"