Yawning & Sighing

From 2208 To 2008

--In the van--

"Hah~" Vanesa yawned stretching her arms as much as she could in the cram packed van

"Whats up with you?" Kyuhyun whipped his head towards Vanesa and she sighed

"When can I go home?" Vanesa ignored Kyuhyun and tapped Sungmin on his shoulder

"Im not too sure~" Sungmin replied patting Vanesa's head "But you can stay with us as long as you want....Araso~?"

"Araso~" Vanesa nodded lazily resting her head on Sungmin's shoulder

"Am I being ignored?" Kyuhyun looked over at Siwon

"Aish! Hyung! Why do you keep touching my arm?!" Siwon jumped out of his seat away from Yesung

"Why cant I? You have nice arms~" Yesung blinked innocently holding his turtle

"Youre all ignoring me huh~" Kyuhyun poubted "Is it 'National Ignore Kyuhyun Day' or something?"

"Huh?" Ryeowook looked over at Kyuhyun and tilted his head "What's wrong Kyuhyun?"

"Nothing~" Kyuhyun shook his head

"Tell us~" Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulder as he smiled at him

"Its nothing~" Kyuhyun rested his chin in the palm of his hand as his elbow sat on his leg

"Okay~" Donghae and Ryeowook shrugged together

Vanesa's POV

Ah.....*yawn*.....It's soooooo comfy on Sungmin Oppa's shoulder......*yawn*........Ah.......*yawn*........Im soooooooo tired.......*yawn*........Oppa........*yawn*..........dont move.......

"Sungmin Oppa......." I yawned........yeah......I know Im yawning alot but Im tired.........*yawn...........

"Hm.......?" Oppa looked down at me with his lazy eyes........So cute!!!!!! I wanna pinch his cheeks right now!!!! Aigoo!!!

"When are we going to get to sleep in some bujjies~?"[A/N -- pronouced BOO--JHEESH] I took my head off his shoulder and looked at him with a cute face........When do I get to sleep in a bujjie.....*yawn*.......I needs me my bujjie......

"Bwoh?" he gave me the stupidest look........Oh yeah.....*yawn*......they dont know what bujjies are........Uh...........

"A bujjie is *yawn* the place where you sleep on at home....." I bobbed my head trying to keep it up.......too....*yawn*.......tired........

"You mean a bed?" Oppa put his hands together in a prayer position and rested his cheek on one side.......like he was going to sleep...........*yawn*.........wayyyyy tooo tiredddd............

"Different though......" I yawned again "Its....*yawn* like floating in the air and stuff.....*yawn*........and it moves around if you want it to move.......*yawn*.......I have mine in my necklace........*yawn*......When can I take it out and sleep? Ne......?"

"It moves around.....? Like it hovers?" Sungmin stared at me.......It hovers yes.......What's so strange about that....We got hodders too.......and houses that move and stuff........alot of stuff hovers since the ground needs to be clean.......*yawn*.......

"Yeah....." I slightly nodded my head

"REALLY?!" Oppa jumped up and shook my sides waking me up..............AISH! Oppa!

"OPPA! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I hit my head on his chest.......I dont even want to left my head up right now.......Im too tired!

"HOVERING STUFF IN THE FUTURE?! SO YOU WERENT LYING?! YOU REALLY ARE FROM THE FUTURE?!"

"Oppa! Do I need to show you a bujjie so you understand what Im talking about?.........*yawn*........Maybe I should show you what a hodder is too........"

"What's a hodder?!" Sungmin sounded super excited.......Why are you so excited about hodders? Theyve been out for like 10 years now.........*yawn*........better explain what all this stuff is before he goes insane.......*yawn*........and before I show him......

"Its like what you guys now would call a...........hover board..........I think?"

"You have hover boards?!" Oppa screamed and everyone in the van stared at us......Oppa......I know you dont mean too but could you turn it down a nuzzle......*yawn*......?

Donghae's POV

We've been in the van for a while now..........The ride seems a whole lot longer than usual.....Maybe its because nobody's talking.....*sigh*.....Will somebody speak up alre--

"You have hover boards?!" Sungmin Hyung screamed at Vanesa as she tried to shush him.....What are those two talking about? They always talk........Okay....Yeah, we've only known her for like a couple hours.....not even a day.......but still....Those two are like gum! They stick together forever! I havent even been able to really talk to her........*cry*

"Hyung what the heck are you talking about?" our little maknae glared at Sungmin......Aish! Our maknae needs to learn how to respect his elders.....*sigh*.....

"Vanesa said that there are hover boards in the future!" Sungmin's face was super happy looking........the future......*sigh*.....If there really is a future......I wanna know if I get married and have kids........and when......with who........and why.....

"Hyung are you okay~?" Ryeowook patted my back and imitated me sighing "You've been sighing for a while now......"

"Really?....*sigh*........"

"See" Ryeowook patted my head "No worries! I'll make sure hyung isnt sighing anymore!"

"How will you do that?" I arched a brow

"I'll talk to you hyung!"

"Such a nice little maknae~" I smiled at Ryeowook ruffling his hair

"Hyung! Im not the maknae!" Ryeowook whined removing my hands away from his hair

"But you act like a maknae~" I sighed sitting back in my seat

"Hyung! Dont sigh! I told you I was gonna make you stop sighing" Ryeowook acted like he was sighing when he said 'sighing'.....that's our little Ryeowook *smile*

"Araso~" I nodded sarcastically chuckling a bit.....Our little Ryeowook is so cute

"Hyung!" Ryeowook poubted

"Aish! Can you two stop yelling?!" Kangin groaned from the drivers seat.....Poor Kangin....He has to drive after today's busy schedule........

"Okay!" Ryeowook and I both held out a thumbs up to Kangin

"Keep up the driving!" I gave Kangin a cheeky smile and he gave me a death stare......Kangin gives the scariest death stares....yeah....BELIEVE IT!

"Just be quiet!" Kangin yelled

"OKAY!" we both winced and sat quietly for the rest of the ride home.........Its soooooooooo boring!!!!!!! *sigh*

Kyuhyun's POV

Between Donghae and Ryeowook being loud......Kangin yelling.....Yesung and Siwon arguing about who's touching who and where...yeah...I know...weirdd huh......or Sungmin and little miss *in a girls voice* 'Im from the future!'......I dont know who is the most annoying?! When are we gonna be at ho--

"We're home!" Kangin screeched the van to a stop

"Home?" the crazy girl hitch-hiking with us hopped out of the car

"Yeah" Sungmin held her hand and ran to the dorms "Let's hurry and go inside!"

BMP-BMP-BMP-BMP!

Aish! Why is my heart so crazy?

"Kyuhyun? Are you gonna go inside~?" Donghae placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me 'the look'

"Yeah" I nodded and followed him into the dorms

--In the dorms--

"Where am I going to stay?" Vanesa......Yes! I called her by her name this time! I cant think of anymore nicknames......But I hope she doesnt have to share a room with any of us........I would kill myself if she had to stay in my room......maybe....

"You can stay in this room........" Leeteuk brought her upstairs and over towards the bedrooms.....AISH! Im the only one with a single room! What if they make her--

"With Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk interrupted my thoughts

"WHAT?!" I gawked at Leeteuk as he shrugged.....WHAT THE ****?! Sorry for the language but it is needed!......I dont want to stay with this......this......UGH!.......NEVER!!!!!!!!

"You're the only one with a single room" Leeteuk negotiated with me..........*sigh*........I. Am. Not. Sharing. A. Room. With. This. Chic.

"No" I shook my head

"I dont really agree upon this matter either" I saw the girl take a step out and stare at Leeteuk

"Well if Manager hyung is going to be convinced that you two are a 'thing' then you two should be sharing....We dont need you to stay in a room with another guy..." Leeteuk frowned

"But I dont wanna stay with--" I held my tongue

"Me neither" she crossed her arms poubting as she looked away from me......Wow.......

I really dont wanna be stuck sleeping with this girl........and no! NOT THAT WAY! Im a good boy *smirk*.......maybe......JUST KIDDING! Haha! You all shouldve seen your faces! You were like [O_o'].....HAHAHAHA! Im good so dont be worried about anything....I just dont wanna share my room.......hahaha~

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

SORRY FOR THE late-ish UPDATE! ............ I think ......... Ive been kinda busy so yeah ........... partys and stuff >_< ....but yeah I watched 'It's okay Daddy's girl' and I would like to say that I HATE IT! ........ Just kidding c(: ....... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! It made me cry sooooooooooooo muchies and stuff T^T ....... I was watching it and I was like ..... "Where's Donghae? Donghae~ Come out please!!!!!" ...... Hahaha ^^ My cuzins all got annoyed ^^ ....... I didnt know that Donghae was actually that short though.....he was like UBER tiny in the drama.......compared to the guys that it......especially his lil bro....... ^^ but he was soooooo cute! I was all like "If I had a big brother then Donghae would place 1st!" hahaha XD ........ yeah I know Im weird and Im probs weird for writing this much crap but whatever! Who really cares?! I dont....... hehehe~ But thanks a bunch for reading my horrible story........"Bye-bye!"

aniimeefann out! "\[^o^]/"

PS : click on its okay daddy's girl.....the one thats the lightish neon blue color ^^ and you can start watching it ^^ ...... FYI ...... Donghae doesnt come in until episode 2 .... T^T but watch him cuz he's super cute! he's sooooo little! hehehe~ byebye "\(^v^)/"

PSS : i think the super neon bright blue-ish color from now on will mean its a link.......the highlighted thingy that is......most likely ^^ ............ also if you watch the drama it will be UBER SAD!!!!!!!! be ready to cry alot.....but im a crybaby so it might just be me ^^ ...... byebye! again! "\(T^T)/"

PSS : I know this is knida like my msg on my other story Why did this happen to me?.......But Im too lazy too write it all out......its so much easier to copy and paste...huh?.......but yeah.......so like annyeong! "\(>///<)/" 

PSSS : Im sorry for the LONG chappie XP ..... im too lazy to say goodbye......BYE-bye!.............I think its the last one............hopefully............for now..........hehehe~.......Bye-Bye my peoples! "\[*^*]/"