What's going on?

From 2208 To 2008

Vanesa’s POV

“Mm~!” I stretched my arms and legs as I felt something wrapped around my wai-- . . . Oh my goodnies! Who in the world would be brave enough to wrap their arms around the waist of the Crowned Princess Song Vanesa!? If they even dared to so much try to violate my body then . . . then . . . then it’d be-- a catardle (catastrophe)! Who would do such a--

I grabbed the arms around my body and jumped away from him as I opened my eyes in rage

“CHO KYUHYUN! WHY ARE YOUR FILTHY HANDS AROUND MY WAIS--!”

I stopped . . . it was impossible . . . what was going on? I--I-- . . . I must be going INSANE!  

Cho Kyuhyun is not here. He doesn’t have his waist . . . I mean his arms around my waist . . . and in front of me is--NO! It can’t be!? He wouldn’t be here! He shouldn’t be here! I mean . . . what is he doing here? Why are you here, Kim Bae?

Kim Bae sat up on the ground ruffling his messy hair, “What’s wrong? Why are you so startled to see me?”

I can’t believe it . . . what is going on? What’s Kim Bae doing here? And--and-- . . . where did Kyuhyun go? . . . was it was all a dream? . . . was everything just a dream? Was it fake? The mall, the buildings, the dorm, the beach, the guys . . . *snaps face up* THE GUYS!

I frantically searched throughout the room, throughout my room. It was my room that I haven’t seen for nearly half a year. Why is my room here? Why am I-- . . . Where are the clothes?! The clothes from shopping with Kibum and--and-- . . . what about seeing Yuri?! I was supposed to meet up with her today! Today! The date . . . the DATE!

I sprang up and ran to Kim Bae “What’s the date?! What day is it today?! Are we home in the 23rd century?! Or are we in the 21st century having fun and-- . . .” I began to hyperventilate as I grabbed Kim Bae by his collar, “WHO ARE YOU?!”

He gazed at me with no signs of shock in his eyes because of my behavior, “Vanesa, *sigh* it’s me,” he patted my head lightly and hugged my head into his chest “are you not feeling well?”

I’m shocked . . . this man in front of me, this is my . . . he’s my fiancé, my Kim Bae. He really is my Kim Bae.

I squeezed him tight and dove my face deeper into his chest whispering “I missed you”

“We only just woke up,” he chuckled “and I’ve been with you the entire night. Did you have a nightmare or something?”

I looked up into his tender eyes and smiled sadly “I hope it was a dream”

--in the dining hall--

“What’s wrong Vanesa?” Kim Bae conked his head with mine, “You’ve been pretty spacey since you woke up, are you sure you’re fine?”

“Y-yeah!” I nodded quickly and on my bottom lip, “I think that dream kinda….well it kinda scared me”

“What was it about?” Kim Bae brushed my hair behind my ears

“You’re gonna think I’m weird for having this dream!” I blew up my cheeks

“Just tell me would you?” he pleaded me giving me his puppy eyes….URGH! I’m a er for those eyes!

“No!” I crossed my arms turning my head away

He was silent. I peeked one eye open to see what he was doing and I saw him pouting.

“Pouting won’t help” I pursed my lips

“Please” he shot his best puppy dog look at me

“No!” I shook my head quickly

“Please” he caressed my cheek and lightly kissed it causing me to blush uncontrollably

I let out a deep breath and pushed Kim Bae back

“Just a little bit” I murmured

He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head “You’re such a good little girl, my little quinine (cutie)!”

I smiled to myself and looked at my lata (plate) in front of me, “Well,” I took a spoonful of zuru (mashed potatoes) and shoved it into my mouth “Eysh hosh ush zreamsh afoufsh fmee fshoing fshoo fshah fshenshee fshurfsh fshenshuree ahn eysh shlosh meysh fshurfsh fshish ahn--”

Kim Bae pulled my chin up making me swallow hard

“Vanesa? Are you doing this on purpose?” he smirked

I shook my head and my lip hard, then letting out a soft breath I pouted

“Okay” Kim Bae pinched my cheek and smiled his carefree smile that I love so much

“Well,” my leg shook from being so nervous as I spoke quickly “I had a dream about me going to the twenty first century and I lost my first kiss and I met these really arrogant guys and they were really nice except for this one guy, who I had to share a room with. By the way, they’re some famous band called Super Junior, and then we went shopping and we played so many games and they found out that I was a princess, but they didn’t believe me at first. But, of course I told them otherwise and showed them my true self not necessarily showing them me myself but I did and then we had concerts that we went to and shows and--and then just the other day we went to the beach and I attracted attention and then Donghae got angry at me and stuff since he scares me and he took my first kiss but then Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Cho Kyuhyun! He--he--he ruined everything! Not necessarily, but he always just--it’s just that he irks me! He does everything little thing to get me all riled up! I mean I tell him that I want this done but he does the total opposite! He goes from being a sweetheart to a total JERK! And then he goes on and on about how I’m not a princess and he jokes around and he stays up all night because he knows that I don’t like the dark and then he--and then he--he--he--” I swallowed a clump in the back of my throat “He just irritates me!”

I looked up at Kim Bae and I saw a sorrowful look across his face. He looked so sad. I could tell that this story broke his heart. I was ranting about how Kyuhyun was doing this and that. And, about how my first kiss, that I was saving for him, had been taken away by another man. Why did I say such a thing?

“Vanesa” he reached for my face but I flinched back by instinct

He lowered his head and I saw the gloom hover above his head

“Bae” I whispered “let’s not talk about this, okay? I don’t want to talk about a dream that’s not even true”

I reached out to Kim Bae but as my hands touched him he had vanished into thin air. He was gone. He wasn’t even here. I looked around me again, searching the room, and I saw objects disappearing and being shifted. What’s going on?

I stood up and fell through the ground.

“Oww~” I whined patting my as I stood up

I looked up at the floor above me, where I had fallen, and then looked around my surroundings that I was in now.

I saw Kim Bae. He was standing straight, smiling at me with his arms opened wide for me to jump into. I ran. I ran as fast as I could into his arms and finally reached him. I was standing in front of him. Far enough for him to whisk me away into his arms, but I was stopped. A hand was on my shoulder. It wouldn’t allow me to move any further towards Kim Bae. I was so close. I tried to reach my arm out to Kim Bae, but the hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Kim Bae. It pulled me into a chest. A familiar chest that was cold and scarred.

I looked up at the face of the man who was clutching me tightly and my face dropped. I brought my shaking hands close to my face and gasped, “Wh-what is this?”


its been a long time since ive updated.....but i hopefully will update more often! thanks for readding and stuff......comments are always praised!....err--thanked for....but yeah thanks!

aniimeefann out! "\(^0^)/"