Shopping in 2008 is FUN!

From 2208 To 2008

Donghae's POV

*sigh* Vanesa's scared of me......She doesnt like me.......She HATES me.....T^T....But she said she doesnt so I should be feeling happy!.....But she didnt look like she meant it.....T^T....Lucky Kyu.....She at least likes him....I mean they were sleeping with wach other last night....They were probably cuddling and everything.....He was probably all over her and she tried to stop him but he wouldnt stop and so she just gave up and let him do whatever he wanted to and she....!!!!!!!!......Lucky bastard!....*sigh*....Vanesa must really hate m-- PRETTY! Oo~ Vanesa, you are so gorgeous!

Kyuhyun's POV

YOSH! I get to go shopping! I really want to buy that new game.......Wait I'm going to the store....with Kibum and Donghae and........HER!.........I really dont want to go shopping with little miss *girly high pitched voice* I AM A PRINCESS!......*sigh*.....Watch her act stupid at the mall.....I bet she'll be amazed by the mall though.....she has been living in a BOX all her life if she thinks she's a pri-- WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING?! WHY IS SHE DRESSED LIKE THAT?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO OUT TO SHOP LOOKING LIKE THAT?! I AM NOT SHOPPING WITH HER! I REFUSE! I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH ANYONE WHO DRESSES LIKE HER! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CAME OUT OF A STORY BOOK! AISH!

Kibum's POV

I fell excited to go shopping for some reason.....*sigh*....I think Im hanging around with Donghae hyung too much....*looks at Donghae* Why the heck is he making a frightened face.....now he looks kinda freaked.....now disgusted....nevermind hyung....What is the maknae doing?........He's playing games.....I wanna play too!....But knowing Kyuhyun he won't let me....*frown*.....I wonder when Vanesa will.......

"Okay!" Vanesa smiled from the top of the stairs "Im ready! But the only clothes I have are well my dresses so we can go shopping!"

Speak of the devil....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING?! I mean yeah she looks cute but doesnt she have any other clothes with....WAIT! How did she get this dress anyway?! Is Kyuhyun hiding something from us?...Naw~ Ive seen him at the baths before and he's got some stuff......boy stuff....*smirk*....But if we're going shopping...Why is she dressed like she's getting married? Or actually she looks like she's going to be in a music video...or a...um....photoshoot...*looks at Kyuhyun and Donghae* Kyuhyun looks pissed....I think he's scheming something....Why would he want to do something when he already got to sleep with her?.....who cares....But Donghae hyung looks lovestruck....*chuckles*...Donghae hyung really likes this girl....HAHA!....Too bad Kyuhyun likes her too....but he's too stupidly blind to realize it! HAHA! I feel so smart....Ah~ might as well take Vanesa and go shop! We'll buy her some clothes at the store and change her.....wardrobe to 2008 high fashions.... since she is from 2208....and yes I do believe that she is from the future...she doesnt have that kind of aura around her that seems distrusting and the hover boards last night were AWESOME! That reminds me!

"Let's go!" I held my hand out to Vanesa like a gentleman

"Sure thing~" she smiled at me cheerfully

"But!" I held out a finger "First we get to ride on the hoverboards!"

"The hodders?" Vanesa tilted her head

Hm............I think so right, I nodded and held out my pinkie "Mhm~ You pinkie swore remember!"

"Okay~" Vanesa nodded "But....can we go shopping first! I'll teach you guys when more of you guys are here....that way its more fair...Araso?"

"Araso~" I sighed

~~~~

It took us practically an hour to get to the mall because traffic was so packed! Aish! But who cares....I wonder if Vanesa is uncomfortable in her dress...*looks at Vanesa*....*Vanesa waves to him like a child*.....how cute! I dont think she's uncomfortable I mean she looks very cozy sitting here all bundled up!.....HAHA!

"Kibum oppa~" Vanesa tugged at my jacket

"Hm~?"

"Do you know what kind of fashion the 21st century came out with?"

"Why?"

"I dont want to stick out too much...I mean I kinda dont want to distort this time......"

"Distort the time?"

"I dont want to change anything~"

"Oh....."

"Yeah"

Awe she's so cute. She really cares about everything....She even cared about Yesung's turtle! Before we left she asked if we could bring him along.....the turtle! She was scared that the turtle would get TURTLE-napped! HAHA! Exact language!

--Flashback--

"What's taking her so long now?" Kyuhyun whined

"Im here now!" Vanesa ran out of the house with something in her hands

"What's in your-- WOAH!" Kyuhyun looked into her cupped hands

"What does she-- OMO!" Donghae stared at her with a weird expression on his face........Okay! Can someone tell me what she brought along?

"Why do you have Yesung hyung's turtle?!" Kyuhyun gawked at her

"I thought that he would get lonely~" Vanesa poubted "He looked so sad in his cage!"

"He's not suppose to be brought to a MALL!" Kyuhyun yelled at her

"But what if he gets TURTLE-napped?!" Vanesa argued

"He's not suppose to go shopping!" Kyuhyun clenched his fists "He's a turtle. A TURTLE! NOBODY will STEAL a TURTLE! Who would steal a TURTLE?!"

"I would...." Vanesa avoided eyecontact with Kyuhyun pursing her lips

"JUST PUT THE DANG TURTLE BACK INTO HIS CAGE!" Kyuhyun pointed at the dorms "DO YOU WANT THE TURTLE TO DIE BECAUSE OF HYPOTHERMIA?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YESUNG HYUNG?!"

"Fine!" Vanesa turned around on her heels and stomped back into the dorms

--End Flashback--

SEE! Isnt she so cute and caring! In her own special sort of way though....Let's buy her something here in the store now that we're here

"Vanesa~" I smiled at her "What do you want to do?"

Vanesa's POV

We've just gotten to the mall and it is AWESOME! I FEEL SO.....!!!!!!!!!!! Well I feel very happy! Ive never gotten to go to the malls back at home......My parents never let me go.......*frown*...but thats okay because now I can go! I can go and EXPLORE!

"Vanesa~" Kibum smiled at me "What do you want to do?"

"Hm~" I thought out loud "Let's go and look for some clothes in 2008 fashion so we dont stick out so much!"

"Okay!" he nodded and I grabbed his arm pulling him into the nearest open slot

"Is this a store?" I glanced back at Kibum and he nodded

"Star Mimi~" Kibum smiled

"Where are the clothes we can buy?" I looked at the racks in the store

"You can buy them all~" Kibum chuckled

"REALLY?!" I widened ny eyes

"Mhm~" he nodded

"Then let me go grab some!" I ran towards a rack and grabbed a bundle of clothes

"Do you need any help miss?" some random lady asked me

"Mm~" I shook my head "Why would I need any help?"

"Do you know what kind of style you'd like?" she smiled at me a fake smile.....yes. I can see through fake smiles *smrik*

"Mm~" I poubted "Any style actually!"

"Okay then" she bowed and walked away.....weird

"How about you try on these clothes~" Kibum walked over to my side and showed me to an area where a LOT of cute clothes were

"OKAY!"

"You were in the PLUS size area...." he coughed

"PLUS size?"

"Not your size~" he smiled

"Oh~" I nodded

"Change into this" he held out some clothes and pushed me into a little room in a hallway

" . . . "

"Its a changing room" he sighed "You change your clothes in here~"

"Okay~" I nodded and began to change

"WAIT FOR ME TO CLOSE THE DOOR!" he shut the door and I ignored him still changing

. . .

"Okay Im done" I walked out and covered my face "This is so emarrasing to wear these clothes~"

 

"You look cute!" he smiled "Very CUTE!"

"Really?" I peeked through my fingers and he nodded

"Do you want to buy it?"

"Mm~" I nodded "Sure!"

"Let's look for more clothes while we're at it!" he nodded to the racks of clothes

"OKAY!" I cheered as we headed out to go hunt for clothes

~~~~

Alot of time had passed and I had ten bags in my hands and Kibum had ten bags in his hands. I was changed into the outfit Kibum first gave me and we were laughing nonstop! For some reason we couldnt stop laughing! And now that I think about it...I wonder where Kyuhyun and Donghae went......Yes! I finally remembered his name! Applaud for me! Thank you! Thank you! *sigh* It's okay! They're grown men so they should be able to take care of themselves! I mean what could happen? They get mobbed or someth--

"KYUHYUN OPPA!" I heard a rumble of girls and saw a stampede running my way

"Oh heck no!" I dropped my jaw and saw Kyuhyun running for his dear life in my direction

"Aish!" Kibum smacked his head and grabbed my hand

I stared at his hand and mine

"No time for explainations. Run!" Kibum dashed pulling me behind him

What the heck is going on?!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

SORRY FOR THE ULTRA LATE UPDATE! But this week I have finals......starting Wednesday! So I might be able to update sooner~.......maybe......But I hope you all liked the chappie and thank you for supprting me in this horrid fic.....*bo--* nevermind...in case you got confused I was going to bow but I am too lazy to so I will just give you all a shout out! Go and listen to this link since I burped! The part where I start laughing is when I burped! Yeah my friend is on the right and Im on the left ^^ Thank you all for reading and supporting and have a good nights sleep! And star mimi is a name brand! I like it ^^ but anyway please comment! I feel like Im writing to thin air right now....T^T....byebye!

aniimeefann out!

PS : Here's the link! Me and my friend sang Sweet Melody. Its a cute song ^^ My friend here is older than me so Im more different with her....not really but yeah! We had to redo this like 10 times since I kept goofing off......I would make silly faces in the back while Vissai was being all serious.....yeah Im not a really serious person ^^ And I know we but yeah skip to like um..... 1 minute and 45 seconds and then you'll see the major fail!

PSS : This link is of me and my other friend singing Hey Soul Sister and we were doing great until....!!!!!!!!! My friend in here is younger than me by two years! Im very childish with her. :) I get super angry in here and do I seem serious? I dont think so....but Im not this scary....it only happens when I get pissed....which is alot T^T But you can skip to um......3 minutes and then you'll see the reason why I got so PISSED! We totally called back and YELLED at the person so much! Well I did at least.....not really! BUT I EXPLODED FOR A SEC....then I was fine ^^

PSSS : Sorry in all the vids we TOTALLY ! But its just fun! Like how writing this fic is FUN! ^^ again byebye!