When I was born...

From 2208 To 2008

Vanesa's POV

What the heck am I doing here in Kyuhyun's bed? What happened last night? And why am I wearing this? Did I even buy this? Where did I get this atroscious dress? Aish......he probably me...........Now what am I gonna say to Kim Bae?!

"Are you still sleeping in there?" someone knocked on the door

"No" I answered and the door swung open

"Why are you on Kyuhyun's bed?" Leeteuk looked at me then at Kyuhyun "Did you two--?"

"I have no idea what happened last night. But I know I woke up in his bed" I pointed at Kyuhyun and yawned

"So you two did--?????" Leeteuk dropped his jaw

"Ask Kyuhyun" I pointed behind me as I stood up and walked towards my bags of clothes choosing an outfit "I'll be changing"

"Okay" he nodded and stared at Kyuhyun

Weird. Im still alive. I forgot to take my meds yesterday and knocked out. Now I cant remember a thing after that.

"Wait!" Leeteuk held my shoulder

"Yes?" I turned around and blinked curiously

"What happened yesterday?" he looked me up and down "Why were you all..........drunk-like?"

"Darn! I mustve taken my meds! Or someone gave it to me?" I muttered to myself

"Excuse me?" Leeteuk smiled

"Get the boys. I'll explain what happened to me yesterday" I sighed and walked into the bathroom to change

--Later after rounding up all the boys--

"So is everyone here?" I looked around the room and counted.......10......11.....12......there's one missing.

"Where is Kyuhyun?" I clicked my tongue

"He wouldnt get up. No matter what we'd do he would stay asleep" Eunhyuk pointed at Kyuhyun's room

"So he's not getting up?" I tapped my foot vigorously "Not while Im here. This is an important matter that we must discuss"

"Should we try waking him up?" Ryeowook blinked

"It's okay. I'll wake him up" I sighed and stomped up the stairs

They all followed me up the stairs

"KYUHYUN!" I yelled and stole his blanket from him

"W~H~A~T?!" his voice cracked as he curled into a ball

"Wake up! I need to let you all know about something since Im staying here" I shook him

"If its about your heart I already know. Jayzie told me about it. Just open your necklace and get the pill. Feed it to you and a new one will be made the next day" he mumbled

"How did you-- When did you meet Jayzie?" I dropped my jaw

"The hollogram" he hugged himself tighter

"Okay~" I pursed my lips "Then since everyone's in here. I'll explain everything here"

"Get out and let me sleep" Kyuhyun pushed me off the bed but I ignored him

"So here's the thing" I took a deep breath "When I was born I had a weak heart. Everybody thought I was healthy and the news got out that I was healthy only because if the world found out their only heir to the throne was weak, then everything would go back to turmoil! So I was given a heart. A machine heart. One half of my heart is all machine-like and the other is normal, but it's smaller. I needed one side as a normal heart though so that I wouldnt lose any circulation and whatnot. So to put it simply I have to take medicine to keep my circulation going since my heart is VERY weak. And after I take my meds, I have some serious issues with my personality. I tend to act drunk. Sometimes, I can control myself and act normal but most of the time I will have a TOTAL personality change. So I apologize if I anyone or anything. And Im sorry if I kissed anyone or said things that are not to be said. I tend to act strange after taking my meds but it all goes away within an hour!.....or two? So to put it straight! I have a half machine heart and I take meds to support my body otherwise I'll die and I act weird after I take my meds! Understand?"

They all looked at me with WHAT THE ****?! faces.

"I guess" Leeteuk nodded "I get it. And you people?"

"I-I tend to get really seductive, at least, that's what everyone says. They usually lock me up in a room after I take my meds"

"Okay........" everyone nodded unassuringly

Ahaha....I hope they understand. Hopefully.

"Just leave her alone now!" Kyuhyun mumbled in his sleep interrupting the silence

"WHAT?!" I whipped my head around and glared at him

"Well I think its kinda cool that she has a machine heart!" Sungmin smiled

"Does it still beat?" Eunhyuk stared at my chest

"Aha~" I smiled widely "Yes. It beats like a perfectly normal heart"

"Co~ol" the guys all nodded their heads together and if I stand corrected it looked like Kyuhyun was smiling to himself

Did he intend to help me with his little comment or something? Ahaha. Naw~! He wouldnt do that!

"Let's go Kyuhyun!" the boys all jumped onto his bed to wake him up "Time for schedule!"

"Let me sleep!" Kyuhyun moaned

Ahaha..........these guys.......*shakes head*.......they make me think about my Kim Bae. I really want to see my Kim Bae now. Kim Bae, should I call you? *sigh* Will you answer? Was it true that you cheated?

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

OKAY! So here's how things go...yadadadadadada! and In the beginning you know how Vanesa ran away from the house and hid at Ka's place. It was because there was a rumor going around that Kim Bae was seeing a girl. BUT! Was he really SEEING a girl? or was he SEEING a girl? You know what I mean? I dont think you do....*sigh*.....but thanks for reading and OMO! I'm writing this new story called Oppa! Why can't I see you?......and it has ALEX SEOHAE LEE, from Living with Famous Idiots and No Other than these Famous Idiots by sujudork602, UKI SEOHAE CHOI from The Emotional Roller Coaster I Call Life With Super Junior and I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It by BamxAngiee, and CLEA LEE from If she is worth it, He won't give up... by ChickashixD.......so yeah....you should check it out! It's a pretty cute story and i dunno. I just updated like 4 chapters. the first 4. lol. but yeah thanks for reading and ANNYEONG!

aniimeefann out! v[^w^]/"