Sweet and Sour Memories

From 2208 To 2008

"Well if Manager hyung is going to be convinced that you two are a 'thing' then you two should be sharing....We dont need you to stay in a room with another guy..." Leeteuk frowned

"But I dont wanna stay with--" Kyuhyun held his tongue

 

"Me neither" Vanesa crossed her arms poubting as she looked away from Kyuhyun


Vanesa's POV


I really dont wanna share a room with this jerk face! He is just........okay....I usually never use these terms but he just really pumples me!....for you all who dont understand what Im saying I'll explain......he PISSES ME OFF! UGH! He just knows how to skin me!....er-- get under my skin......sorry you probably dont know what the heck Im talking about....but I need to speak like Im from 2208 otherwise I'll go crazy....I mean....Ka is probably gonna send her new Time Machine any time soon....right? She has to.....I mean....Im getting married like in 2 weeks......I cant stay in this era for.......well for a long period.....I mean Im a girl and period reminds me of......sorry Im kinda speaking a little privately but......I need my stuff for my period......I dont ever wanna use that stuff they called pads or tampons ever again! It like totally made my--....I'll stop there.....it just made me look very.....much.......bigger......down below.....not very comfortable either......Any who.......back to sharing rooms!


"Is there any way that I can share a room.....actually-- can I get my own room....for um.....private reasons....hm?" I hope I can get my own room......I will pray to God for me to get my own room! Please.....Dear God, Please help me to get my own room here in this....er-- house....um.....dorm--thingy....and please......oh...oh! please!Help Ka....out there in 2208....help her to hurry up and make that Time Machine of hers and come and rescue me from this scary place!.....Please God......I beg of you....In Jesus name I pray A--


"Im sorry but Kyuhyun has the only....well not shared room....that is well......open....." Leeteuk bit his lip.....What? No open rooms.....and WAIT-- he stopped me from my prayer! Now God wont hear what I wanted!......AHHHHHHHH!

 

"Really?" I nodded my head then looked over at Sungmin.....who was nowhere to be found.............Please help me.....Oppa.......Palli~!.........I cant find you!!!!!!!!

 

"Maybe she can stay in my room?" I heard a voice come out....who? With who?

 

"Kibum......Really?" Leeteuk stared at him as he nodded.....KIBUM! THE CUTE LITTLE ONE!.....but he might be bad....I mean if my hunch is right....then he is well......a badboy.....maybe.......*cry*

 

"She can stay with Kibum!" Mister Jerkface....eh-hem...for those who dont know...this is Cho Kyuhyun........seemed super happy and urged for me to go by Kibum....I mean it....he literally pushed me into Kibum's chest......now....let me say.....his chest reminded me a little bit of Kim Bae's chest.....but Kim Bae.....wasnt as well innocent-ish....I mean....Kim Bae was always hugging me into his chest whenever we saw each other...he was UBER sweet!....and well....back to reality...I cant fantasize about my Kim Bae now.....but yeah......Kibum....he totally tried to avoid me being pushed into him...but failed.....sadly yes....he FAILED...big time....and well I landed in his chest....and he landed on the ground.....so we kinda look like some couple who's well.....shameless.........Stupid Jerkface! Ugh!

 

"S-s-sorry......." I looked up at Kibum and stared at him from his chest.......ah......this is kinda embarrassing.......Okay.......I think I'll get off his chest--

 

"KIBUM!" Sungmin yelled with an apple and banana in his hands......yes....he was getting me food....I was kinda hungry so he was a sweetie and went into the kitchen to get me something to eat..... ^^

 

"H-h-hyung--" Kibum tried to speak but well......my dearie Sungmin had to come over and grab him by the collar pulling him up to his feet....throwing the apple and banana at him first.........i think he scared him a little......poor Kibum....*frown*

 

Kibum's POV

 

I thought that I could solve everyone's problems if I said that Vanesa could stay with me in my room....I mean yeah...me and Heechul share a room but we could fit Vanesa in.....everyones making a big fuss about where she should stay so....I should help huh?.....Kyuhyun agrees....I mean he even pushed Vanesa my way....woah! He's literally like pushing her my way! Ah....What should I do?......I tried to avoid her hitting me at all by trying to catch her but well......she fell on my chest causing me to fall on the ground....with her still on my chest and I will admit that she is very light....and that I am kinda enjoying this moment...a bit...but she is well....kinda a bit crazy....but she's cute! Very very very cute!.....and now Im kinda looking at her eyes.....and they are very very very very VERY pretty......I think she's hypnotising me.........Aish!...Kyuhyun! I'll get you for this!

 

"S-s-sorry......." she apologized.....staring into my eyes......staring....and staring....and staring.......oh!!!!!!! she's so cute!...I wanna hug her right now but if hyung saw this....referring to Sungmin hyung.....he would kill me--

 

"KIBUM!" I heard Sungmin's voice saw that he had an apple in one hand and a banana in the other....What the ****?....whats with the fruits?

 

"H-h-hyung--"........well....he kinda threw the apple and banana at my face....startling me....I mean he hit my face....who wouldnt be a little...okay...a LOT startled...but well.....he dashed at me.....and.....Vanesa fell off me....because well.....hyung grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to my feet.......yeah...Vanesa just rolled away like a.....bowling ball....in a way....I better prepare myself though...I mean.....hyung is kinda scary right now......GREAT~

 

"WHY DID YOU--" Sungmin began to shake me but a little hand grabbed his arm.....what's with the little hands and grabbing Sungmin's arm?.....*sigh*.....at least the hand stopped him from strangling me

 

"Oppa.....Kibum was only considering me to stay in his room with him....and well....Kyuhyun kinda pushed me into Kibum...and he caught me....kinda-ish....but I made him fall to the ground.....sorry" Vanesa bit her lip

 

"Okay......" Sungmin let me go and turned around to Kyuhyun......Uh-Oh!

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

She just told on me......she tattled on me?.....is she.....5?....*sigh*....now hyung's gonna beat me up.......This girl......!!!!!!!

 

"Okay......" Sungmin turned around from Kibum and glared at me....What now?....he pointed at me and yelled "You are sharing your room with Vanesa! If Manager hyung finds out that you two are not a 'thing' then its the end for her staying with us....meaning....it's the end for you!"

 

"But--"

 

"NO BUTS! You two need to get along....you guys are only sharing a room...not a bed....not a life together....just a place to sleep......got it!"

 

"Yes" the girl and I both nodded......AISH! Why do I have to-- UGH! If only I didnt make hyung think that we were a 'thing' back at the studio....UGH!

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

"She can stay only if she and Kyuhyun are a ' thing '~" Manager hyung gave us all a serious look and everyones gaze turned to me and crazy....Okay...so crazy girl and me are on totally opposite sides of the room....and Sungmin is hugging her....so its obvious that we are not a--

 

"Oppa~!" crazy smiled at me sweetly...ah...she has such a cute smile---I DID IT AGAIN! AISH! Hormones...I blame it all on my raging hormones....AISH!

 

"Hm~?" I arched my brow smirking.....Im not going to let her stay with us...HECK NO!

 

"Come save me~!" she hid in Sungmin's chest and.....Im not too sure but she got really red....I think she blushed...Oo~ She's cu-- NO! SHE IS NOT!....maybe a little bit--NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

 

"You better play along!" Kangin pinched my side as I jumped

 

"HYUNG!" I glared at Sungmin.......If I dont do this then Kangin is going to beat me up...I dont wanna be beat up.....Not by Kangin hyung......he's scary sometimes...*cry*

 

Crazy chic ran to me and our Manager stared at us.....his face was HALARIOUS! It was like [O______o'] ............ HAHAHAHA!

 

"YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED?!" he blurted out and we all took a nice long stare at him

 

.............

 

Little miss crazy and me had our eyes bulging out like a bubble being blown from the stick thing and we shook our heads really fast.....Why would Manager hyung think that we're-- what she said before about her being engaged...ah........NO! WE ARE NOT ENGAGED! NEITHER ARE WE--

 

"MARRIED?!" Manager hyung took a step back and we gave him the most disgusted faces on the face of the earth....Okay....I was gonna say a COUPLE....but MARRIED is worse...a WHOLE lot WORSE!

 

"No!" we both spoke in unison then stared at each other....did I mention that she has pretty eyes?......AH! I-- AISH!

 

"Then what?" Manager hyung looked between us....

 

"Couple" the chic bit her lip and looked up at me.....now we're a couple? COUPLE?! *sarcastically* I didnt even know about this big celebration!

 

"Yeah~" I scratched the back of my head thinking about what Kangin hyung would be doing to me right now if I didnt play along.......*shiver*

"Then I guess she can stay~" Manager hyung shrugged "Just dont let her get caught and no big problems!"

 

"Yes!" we all bowed and Manager hyung left the room

 

--END FLACHBACK--

 

That's how little miss *girly voice* "Sungmin Oppa!" got to stay in the dorms.....if only Kangin hyung wasnt scary.....or strong....AISH!......I dont wanna share my room.....but if I dont wanna be beaten up by my hyungs....Why didnt they say that she was one of THEIR girlfriends? They coulda said she was Sungmin's girlfriend!.....AISH!...I have to share my room.....*cry*

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

SORRY FOR IT BEING SoOoOoOoOoOoOoO LONG!...............Yeah....I know its a stupid movie---uh...chapter....WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! Im getting all my words jumbled today! I mean yeah....I like watched a bagillion movies and anime stuff and other thingers but...UGH! nevermind....I think Im staying up too late T^T.....night my ppls....annyeong!....bye-bye!.....adios mis amigos!

aniimeefann out! "\[O_o']/"