2008?!

From 2208 To 2008

Vanesa's POV

Aish! What are the imperial guards doing here?! Ah~ Why did I go into the Time Machine? Oh yeah~ Ka pushed me in here *cry* If Im found Im gonna pummel Ka! Okay . . . maybe not . . . I still have my status to think about . . . Urgh! Youre so lucky Im a princess Ka! The crowned Princess too! Urgh!

"What's that over there?" I heard a man walking towards the Time Machine . . . Uh~ If Im found Im doomed!

"Quickly get me outta here!" I whispered and pushed a button "How does this work again?"

*push button . . . . push button . . . . randomly pushing buttons all over the place*

 

"Take me somewhere safe! Somewhere away from this place! Dont let me get caught!" I yelped softly and the Time Machine began to rumble . . . Uh~ What did I do?

POOP!

"WHAT DID I DO?!" I panick and held my head . . . AISH! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I DO?!

VWOOSH!

Uh~ Okay . . . Im scared . . . What is going on?

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Um~ What just happened? . . . *open the door* . . . . Why wont the door open?! *pulls harder* WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DOOR?!

"KA! OPEN THE DOOR! THIS ISNT FUNNY! KA!" I yell as I bang on the door . . . Why isnt she talking back?

"Ka~?" I murmer a little softly . . . Okay~ Youve officially scared me Ka . . . I understand! I wont go and chill at your house anymore . . . er-- run and hide at your house anymore . . . I get it! Okay~ Just open the door!

"Ka~" I cry a little when the door begins to open up . . .

"Ka! I was so scared!" I grab Ka and huggle her tightly

"Im not Ka~" I hear a deep voice and let go of the person who Im hugging

 

"Uh~" I half smile "Er-- Sorry~" . . . okay~ Awkward!

"Who are you?" the man in strange clothes asked me . . . Um~ does he not know the crowned princess? He must be from a small country . . . or he doesnt get out . . . I guess

"Who are you to ask me?" I joke with him . . . but he doesnt look like he's joking around! Okay~ he really doesnt know who I am! . . . Strange~

"You really dont know who I am?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes . . . okay~ a bit rude?

"Should I know who you are?" he sighed "You should be the one who knows me-- Uh~ nevermind"

"What?!" I dropped my jaw . . . did he just tell me that he's more important then me?! "Who are you to speak that way to your Princess?"

"Princess?" he chuckled "Are there even such things nowadays?"

"Yeah~" I nodded my head while rolling my eyes . . . doesnt he get the picture? "Im your Princess ! Song Vanesa! Ring a lackkie (aka--bell)?"

"What the heck is a lackkie?" he looked at me weirdly

"A lackkie! ♪~Ring Ring Ring ~♪" I shook my hand like I was ringing a lackkie and rolled my tounge the best I could but he gave me the stupidest look

" . . . " he stared at me

Ugh! I pulled out my necklace and pressed the center crest revealing the hollographics coming out and a lackkie was shown

 

"What the heck did you just do?" the man backed away from me and held his hands up . . . yeah he better know his place! *evil smile*

"This is a lackkie~" I sighed pointing to the lackkie hallogram

 

"You mean a bell?" he rose a brow . . . Uh~ that's an old word! Nobody uses that old word anymore!

"It used to be called a bell, but bell sounded too bland so the word changed! Its been changed for about 75 years now~

Remember?" I look back at him and he widened is eyes

"75 years?" his eyes popped out the size of loonies (balloons)!

"Yeah~" I nodded and he chuckled

"Okay~" he shook his head "Who paid you to tell me this nonsense?"

What the heck? He doesnt understand what Im talking about?

"Nobody paid me~" I blinked at him sighing "What time are you living in? The 21st century or something?"

"Uh~ Yeah~" he nodded his head . . . Okay~ We have an old schooler here~

"This is the 23rd century! Stop living in the past!" I click my tounge not acting very lady like . . . who really cares right now?

"Uh~ No" he shook his head and pulled out an old styled cell phone that said January 1st 2008 on the screen . . . WAIT! JANUARY 1st 2008?! Its JANUARY 1st 2208!

"Uh~ nice try sir but it's January 1st 2208 !" I smile at him grimly

"Do we need to ask people so you understand girl?" he gawked at me . . . Okay to prove him wrong we will!

"Excuse me miss?" I stopped a woman passing by us and she stared at me like I was crazy

"Are you two shooting a movie?" she smiled widely at me

"Uh~ no" I shook my head and she pinched my cheek . . . OUCH! Why did she just pinch my cheek?

"Pfft--" I turned around to the man and he was holding his hand over his mouth

"Arent you two a cute couple?" she gave us a warm smile . . . how nice? Thats weird . . . people usually attack me . . . not smile~

"Miss do you know what todays date is?" the man asked the woman as he bowed . . . weird for him to bow~ she's ot royalty or something is she?

"January 1st 2008" the woman bowed back

"WHAT?!" I stared at her and she giggled

"Did your girlfriend not know the date?" she looked at the man and he nodded . . . Eh-hem! FYI Im not your girlfriend! Im not even your friend! Those are words from the 21st century! Nobody uses them now~ We call each other girly and boiyo!

"Thank you~" the man bowed again and the woman bowed back walking away

"Did that prove to you that it is not 2208 little miss future princess~" he smirked at me . . . how dare he!

"Okay" I poubted while crossing my arms "Whats your name sir?"

"You really dont know who I am?" he rose his brow

"Should I know who you are?" I squinted my eyes at him

"You should know an idol when you see one~" he chuckled

"Well I dont know who you are so . . . name!" I held my hand out for him to give me an answer and he stared at my hand

"Miss~" he bowed sarcastically "Princess! My name is Cho Kyuhyun~"

"Havent heard of you" I stared him down "Are you some sort of prince or something?"

"Of course!" he sarcastically rolled his eyes "The youngest prince of Super Junior!"

"Super Junior ?" I rose a brow and circled around him "What the heck kinda nation is called Super Junior ?"

"My band" he sighed

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Ne--

"Sorry" he looked at his phone and smiled at me "I have to go"

"Wait!" I ran after him and turned around looking at the Time Machine that was shrunken down to size "Urgh!"

I pressed my necklace's center crest making sure no one was watching and placed the Time Machine inside by using the placement technique that lets you keep things inside the nacklace

I turned around after I put the Time Machine away and searched for the man . . . Where did he go?

I walked around and read signs that said 'HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!' . . . Okay I believe its 2008 now . . . I went back in time huh? GREAT! How am I gonna get back now?!

~♦~♦~♦~♦~

Sorry for the late update! (v_v)

Im still sickk :(

Sorry for the short chapiee too (~_~)

Please comment!!!! (*o*)

Thanks for reading! (^w^)