Chapter 4

How Lucky You Are

It was silent, with only one boy sitting on the floor.

A strong gust of wind hit the boy on the back. The boy was disturbed.

"How unwelcoming." A voice sounded around him. It showed distaste in its tone.

-----

 

The boys were at Donghyucks house as they had scheduled.

 

"Haechan, move your leg." Chenle kicked Haechans legs off, now feeling blood circulate through his own legs again.

 

The boys were all lying around on the carpet in Haechans room. They just played games on their phones.

 

Haechan was now with his legs off of Chenle. Renjun was sitting on Jenos back while Jaemin and Jisung lied beside each other while watching a video together.

 

Mark came into the room, putting his phone into his pocket.

 

"Hey guys! I'm here!" Mark announced his arrival as the other looked up at him.

 

Haechan stood up, running up to Mark and pulling his arm to his bed.

 

"You're finally here! Why'd you take so long!" Jisung whined

 

"You didn't miss anything if you're wondering. We just laced around, waiting for you." Jeno informed Mark, smiling his eye smile.

 

"Sorry, I had to finish up on something." Everyone finally stood up as Mark said his excuse for arriving late.

 

Chenle and Jaemin started to take out the assignments from their book bags.

 

"Aish, can't we play something before doing the work?" Jisung asked out loudly.

 

"We can play some video games once we're done with this. You know, get the boring stuff done with first." Renjun spoke out, not in the mood for any complaints.

 

The boys then started to work.

 

Haechan tapped on Mark's shoulder trying to get his attention.

 

"Help me out with this." The assignment wasn't something Haechan didn't understand. He just wanted to speak a bit more.

As Mark was speaking, Haechan kept looking at Mark's hair. It looked so soft. Not so fluffy, but still soft.

"Are you listening?" Haechan was dragged out of his thoughts by Mark softly shoving Haechan's shoulder.

'Forget it. My hair is better anyways.' Haechan decided to shrug off the urge to touch Mark's hair.

They continued doing their work until it became late.

"Let's visit again." Chenle chirped as everyone else agreed.

"Yeah, but let's do more than just work next time. Seemed like a waste." Jaemin added.

The boys then soon bid their farewells and left one by one. Haechan still couldn't get it out of his head.

'How would his hair feel between my fingers?'