Chapter 6: One shouldn't bring trouble

BDZ

Sana and Mina were quietly eating their lunch. Both were afraid to talk to the bunny in front of them who kept on ending a call then calling again. Nayeon furrowed her brows and kept on pressing the same spot all over again. She thought that it would be simple to contact the rude guy since that guy, as she assumes, should have waiting for her call but what is this?! She can't remember how many times she called her number. Nayeon's aura was getting stronger and Sana and Mina couldn't help but feel intimidated.

Sana once again thought about life and Mina told herself that it's good to abandon Sana sometimes. 

Jeongyeon yawned and looked at her watch, it was almost lunch time yet her professor kept on discussing. How long is he going to lecture? Jeongyeon thought. Though she lacked sleep, she was never the type to fall asleep in class. She wasn't some sort of genius that can answer exams without listening to the lectures. How she wished her IQ was on par Albert Einstein's. 

The professor finally ended his lecture but he released them 15 minutes more than their allotted time. Jeongyeon put away her things and noticed something unusual in her bag. Whose phone is this? She asked herself. None came to mind. She was sleepy and hungry, she didn't want to waste time and put the phone back in her bag after turning off the silent mode. I'm sure the owner would call, was what Jeongyeon thought.

"Nayeon-unnie, you should eat first. You're food's getting cold." Mina said. 
"Maybe the guy's eating that's why he can't pick up the call." Sana added.

Nayeon thought about their words, she then nodded and proceeded to eat. Mina and Sana smiled at each other and continued eating. 

"…"
"Momo-unnie?" Dahyun asked. Momo kept on glaring at the menu.
"Dahyun-ah…I can get anything right?" Momo asked but her eyes were still on the menu.
"Go ahead" Dahyun laughed. Money wasn't a problem for her.

Momo beamed at her answer and hugged Dahyun once again. She was super lucky to meet this girl. Momo then told her order and Dahyun gawked as Momo kept on ordering. She wasn't worried about money but was worried if Momo can finish it all. After saying about six dishes, she restrained herself from ordering more. Momo was worried that Dahyun won't be able to eat. 

"That was a lot." Dahyun laughed.
"Sorry…I hadn't had breakfast…" Momo then realized her mistake. She was basically robbing Dahyun's wallet. Momo looked at the floor. In Dahyun's point of view, Momo looked like a guilty kid. Dahyun giggled at the sight of this.
"Unnie its fine. Don't worry, I can still eat." Dahyun assured Momo.
"Thanks." Momo smiled. 

Dahyun went to the counter and ordered. When their food came, Dahyun helped Momo in carrying hers. It was really a lot.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe herself. She got lost once again. Jihyo had left the three of them, saying she has something to do and that she'll be back later. Chaeyoung was with the other two but then nature called her. She excused herself and found the comfort room rather quickly but she exited the wrong door and now she's lost. The cafeteria was big and she looked like a child. Sooner or later, someone will hand her over to the staff so that they can look for her parents. She sighed and accepted her fate. She'll look around and try to see if she can find them.

Mina excused herself and went to the comfort room. After getting out, she noticed a familiar figure. She didn't know the person but she saw her somewhere. Mina tried to remember and realized that it was the kid chasing after Jihyo. She looked like a lost kid though she's supposed to be a freshman. Mina giggled at the sight. She then decided to help the kid. Though Mina disliked talking to strangers, she can't disregard someone who needs help especially if it was someone who knew her friend. She shuddered at the thought of Jihyo shouting at her if she knew she didn't help the kid.

Chaeyoung felt a tap on her shoulder. She sighed, time to be handed over. Chaeyoung looked over and saw a girl smiling. 

"I'm not a kid." Chaeyoung deadpanned. Mina was shocked, she was here to help her but then she got this. Mina pondered, she must be really unlucky that she was the one who was being snapped at. Just how many times had she been called a kid? Mina wondered. 
"I know." Mina giggled. 
"Yeah yeah. Of course you knew---wait what?" Chaeyoung was dumbfounded. 

Mina laughed. She also thought she was a kid but Mina knew how Jihyo dealt with kids. She always hold their hand and seeing how Jihyo ran as the girl chased her, Mina realized there was something amiss. The two of them were going to the auditorium, Mina pondered. After a lot of thinking, she concluded that the girl was a freshman. 

"You got separated from Jihyo?" Mina asked.
"Ah, no, Jihyo-unnie left the three of us since she had something to do then I got separated from the other two…" Chaeyoung explained. Chaeyoung was embarrassed that she snapped at someone who only wanted to help her.
"Sorry…" Mina heard this and patted the girl.
"It's alright, let's go and find your friends." 

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded like a kid.
"Ah! Unnie what's your name? I'm Son Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung introduced herself.

Mina was going to answer when she heard a shout. For some reason, she felt a sense of crisis. Oh no, Mina thought.

"Minaaaa!!!" Sana came running towards her. Mina noticed that a tall girl was following Sana and if looks could kill then Sana would have been dead.

"What did she do this time?" Mina mumbled.
"Uh, is that your friend?" Chaeyoung asked. 
"She's not, let's go." Mina smiled and was to walk away. Her hand was then grabbed.
"Mina-yah…" Sana looked at her pitifully. She's really scared. 

Chaeyoung looked at this and silently laughed. A chill crept on her spine when she felt a murderous intent.

Sana is clumsy. She always hurt herself and Mina was always there for her when she got into trouble. Never had she thought that a time would come that Mina wouldn't be there to help her. 

When Mina excused herself, Sana went to get some water and on the way back she splendidly slipped and her reflexes kicked in. She grabbed the person nearest to her, which would usually be Mina. She didn't know what happened but Sana felt a foreboding, she won't leave this place unscathed.

Chaeyoung, Mina and Sana looked at the taller girl glaring at them. Mina wanted to ask Sana what she did. Sana didn't know what she had done exactly. Chaeyoung wanted to get out of this commotion.

"You…" The tall girl said.

​​​​"You made me delete all of my pictures of Gucci." The tall girl gritted her teeth as she glared at Sana murderously.