Chapter 18

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah came back home from Soyeon's house on a Sunday. They decided to spend some time together considering how less they're meeting each other.

When Jiah opened the door and walked in, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing videogames screaming profanities at each other.

"Look at the both of you, CEO's of such big companies" She clicked her tongue.

"Hey" Chanyeol said without looking at her.

"This is fun, come join us" Baekhyun said eyes on the game.

"No thank you, I'm hungry" She said walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait" Baekhyun's voice came and then the game was paused.

She turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Chanyeol wanted to eat the fried rice you made the other day" Baekhyun said.

Jiah looked at Chanyeol who looked like a lost puppy. His eyes were slightly wide looking at Baekhyun and Jiah.

"Sure, no problem" Jiah smiled at him seeing him flustered.

"No it's fine" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun turned to look at him.

Baekhyun glared at him which Jiah couldn't see and Chanyeol gulped.

"Give me an hour or so" Jiah said and hurried towards her room.

"What the hell?" Chanyeol hissed at Baekhyun.

"I wanted to eat it" Baekhyun shrugged.

"Why would you say my name instead of yours" Chanyeol scowled at him.

"Because she wouldn't have done it then" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and started the game again.

"We could order fried rice you know" Chanyeol said.

"She makes it delicious" He said nonchalantly.

"You're so whipped" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"And you lost" Baekhyun said pressing the button on his controller ignoring Chanyeol.

"I wasn't ready" Chanyeol whined.

"You " Baekhyun said laughing loudly.
________

"Dinner is ready" Jiah called out from the kitchen and they both stood up immediately.

"Wow, it smells so great" Chanyeol said with a huge grin.

"It also tastes great" Jiah smiled proudly.

They all sat down and started digging.
Jiah watched Chanyeol as he took the first bite.

"How is it?" She asked with glinting eyes.

"You're awesome" He said with a thumbs up.

Jiah turned towards Baekhyun who was busy stuffing his face quietly.

"See, that's how you compliment" She said with a tight smile.

Before Baekhyun could say anything, Chanyeol cut in.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked dumbfounded.

"Well last time i made him fried rice, he said i need to get help from his mom" She said with a pout.

"Really? But earlier he said to me.." 

Chanyeol's sentence cut short because of Baekhyun's glare and he gulped.

Before Jiah could ask what he was going to say Baekhyun turned towards her.

"You didn't make it for me" He frowned at her.

"But i did serve you. The least i could get was a thank you or something along the lines of "It's delicious". She glared at him.

Chanyeol choked on the rice at that and then Baekhyun passed him the water clumsily.

"I know i make the perfect fried rice, but eat slowly Chanyeol" 

She chuckled at him and Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and begin "Teach Soyeon too" 

"She can't cook for her life" Jiah snorted.

"Yeah i want her too make me something like you did for Baek" He grinned at both of them.

"It was leftover" Baekhyun scowled at her.

"Yeah Byun stay salty" She rolled her eyes.

__________

Chanyeol went home after dinner and Baekhyun sat on the couch watching TV and Jiah got in the shower.

When she came out of her room drying her hair with a towel, her eyes caught Baekhyun's figure sleeping on the couch.

She looked towards the TV and then towards Baekhyun. The TV was on and he was asleep.

A grin appeared on her face seeing him asleep. She sat her towel down and scurried towards the kitchen with light steps making sure not to wake him up.

She took a glass and poured cold water in it with a devious smile.

"It's my turn" She mumbled evilly.

She tip toe towards the couch and looked at Baekhyun sleeping peacefully.

She made a face "He look... peaceful".

She shook her head and then brought the glass above his head.
Holding her breath, she poured the entire water on him in one go.

He sat up with a yelp and then shuddered at the cold water. 

"What the hell" He yelled with a shudder.

"My revenge" She said and laughed at his reaction.

Baekhyun looked at her with disbelief. The water was freezing cold and if it wasn't for her, he would've strangle the person who poured onto him. 

"It's not funny. It's freezing cold" He said with a glare.

"But it was a good one" She nodded at him with a laugh.

"Come here, I'll show you a good one" He stood up to grab her.

Her eyes widened and she ran towards her room. She heard footsteps behind her. When she turned to close the door, Baekhyun was already halfway through it. So she did the first thing that came into her mind. 

She threw her fist at him ready to knock his head but he blocked it swiftly with his hand and her eyes widened.

"What the.." She said dumbfounded.

"I'm a black belt in hapkido with 9 years of experience. Who do you take me for?" He said ruffling his wet hair with his free hand.

"You didn't tell me that" She said incredulously.

"You didn't ask me" He shrugged.

Without giving him a reply she attacked him again taking advantage of his unalertness with her other fist and Baekhyun caught it easily bending it behind her back in one swift move.

She looked at him with wide eyes, their chest were touching and she can see the mole above his lips very clearly. The air became thick and she held her breath. 

Baekhyun was blinking softly at her. They held eye contact for a moment and then Baekhyun's gaze travelled through her towel dried hair to her nose and then dropped at her lips and then back to her eyes.

She tried to move her wrist out of his grasp but he tightened it.

"Who has the upper hand now" He smirked at her.

"You made your point. Let me go" She said trying to release her wrist.

"Are you sure? I kinda like this position" He said cheekily.

"Really? Should i hit your family jewels? You'll like that too" She glared at him.

He immediately let go of her and she stumbled backwards.

"You're so violent" He said with a scowl.

"Get out" She glared at him.

"I'm going jeez" He held up his hands in defense a little surprise at her reaction and went back to his room closing her door on the way.

As soon as the door closed, she sat on her bed with a heavy breath. She doesn't know how long she had been holding her breath. Her heart was thumping rapidly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter