Chapter 17

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It will be third person's pov.

__________

Jiah was working in her office like usual. After sometime she took a deep breath and leaned her back on the chair.

Her face changes when she remembered what happened this morning. 

"Byun freaking Baekhyun" She hissed at the mental image of Baekhyun.
_______________

Jiah came out of her room all dressed up. She looked towards Baekhyun's closed door.

"Sleepy head" She rolled her eyes and walked towards the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

Breakfast is the most important meal for her. She can not function without it.

She made herself some coffee and toast and was about to eat it when her phone rang in her room.

She walked towards the room and grabbed her phone. To her surprise it was Baekhyun.

"Is he not home?" She frowned and picked it up.

Baekhyun's light chuckle can be heard through the phone.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"In my room" He replied casually.

"Why are you calling me then?" She frowned.

His loud laugh echoed in her ear and she frowned.

"Baekhyun what the hell?" She hissed getting impatient.

"Can you look out the window for a moment" He said.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Just do it" He hissed at the other hand.

She walked towards the window and take a look out.

"What do you see?" He asked after a while.

"Road?" She said confused.

"And?"  He said.

"Seriously Baekhyun are you drunk?" She asked still standing at the window.

"What do you think?" He asked with a Chuckle.

"Drugs? Are you on drugs?" She squinted her eyes.

"You have no idea do you? My cute little wife" He laughed.

"Don't call me that, and why are we even talking on the phone?" She snapped.

A second later she heard the snap of his door.

"Enjoy your breakfast cupcake" He said with a laugh and hung up.

She stood their silently scowling at the phone and then turned to walk back to the kitchen and her much awaited breakfast.

She stopped at his door and glared at it.

When she reached the kitchen, much to her surprise, her breakfast was nowhere to be seen. Then it hit her and she screamed on top of her lungs.

She walked towards his closed door. Pounding with her fists on the door she cursed at him.

"Byun Baekhyun come out this instant" She growled.

"No i won't, you'll kill me" Baekhyun said sipping the coffee she made for herself.

"Why didn't you think of it when you were stealing my breakfast" She hissed at the closed door.

"I had to get back at you for what you did with me last time" He shuddered at the memory of him covered in oil.

"You don't get funny with breakfast Baekhyun, specially my breakfast" She yelled angrily.

"This is nothing compared to what you did to me" He rolled his eyes.

"Come out you jackass" She hissed.

"You don't talk like that with your husband" He snickered.

"Husbands don't steal their wives food" She glared at the door.

"Wives don't throw oil on the floor for their husbands to slip" He rolled his eyes.

She unconsciously looked at her wrist watch. 

They were going to be late. She can revenge him next time. They were at war after all.

She took a deep breath.

"Alright come out, we're getting late" She said with sharp breath.

"Are you sure?" His voice came.

"Yes Baekhyun" Jiah rolled her eyes.

"I think you should take a cab i won't mind" He said.

"Come out Baekhyun or else you'll be dead tomorrow" She growled.

He opened the door slightly and poked out his head. He tried to grin at her but seeing the death look in her eyes, he wiped off his smile immediately.

He cleared his throat and begin "Shall we go?" 

Without giving him a reply, Jiah headed towards her room, taking her stuff she closed her bedroom door and walked out of the apartment.

It took Baekhyun a while to realize what happened, and when he did ,he grabbed his stuff quickly and ran outside.

The ride was awfully quite. Baekhyun was looking at her now and then. Jiah was looking out of the window not giving him a single glance.

She's pissed. Super pissed.

The car abruptly stopped and Jiah turned to look at him.

"What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I need to get something real quick" He said unbuckling his seatbelt.

"We've no time Baekhyun" She scowled at him.

"Just few minutes" He said and got out without getting a reply.

She leaned her head on the headrest with a sigh.

She was hungry. She wants her coffee. 

As promised Baekhyun appeared after  few minutes with a brown paper bag and coffee in his hands.

"Here you go" He said handing her the bag and coffee.

She didn't think he would be getting her breakfast.

"What's gotten into you?" She raised her eyebrows but took it nevertheless.

"I'm generous besides your scowled face is annoying" He said buckling his seatbelt.

She took a sip and sighed at the warm pleasure.

Baekhyun looked at her with amusement and then chuckled.

She came inside the office and opened the paper bag. There was a note with messy handwriting and sandwiches.

"Your breakfast ! Who eats toast? Thanks to me you're getting a proper meal ;)" 

Your hubby - BBH

She cringed at the word hubby and then scoffed.

"Why did he eat it when it's " She mumbled putting the note in her drawer.
______________

"My breakfast rocks" She grumbled.

She held her pen again to continue her work but her phone rang.

It was Soyeon.

"Hey" She said holding her phone with one hand and doing her work with other hand.

"I messed up big time" Soyeon's panicked voice came.

"What did you do?" Jiah said with a sigh.

Since highschool it was normal for Soyeon to messed things up and then she would come to her for help.

"Chanyeol and i was having breakfast and i might have said some things which i shouldn't have" She said in a small voice.

"Like what things?" Jiah raised her eyebrows.

"Like the truth about your marriage" She choked out.

Jiah's eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"YOU WHAT?!" She hissed loudly making Soyeon flinched.

"I knoww, I'm sorry it slipped out of my damn mouth" Soyeon said slapping and then winced from the impact.

"How can it slipped from your mouth?" Jiah said exasperated.

"It happened okay, what do we do?" Soyeon said still panicking.

"What was his reaction?" She asked about Chanyeol.

"He choked on his bread and started coughing hysterically, it was funny" She snickered at the memory.

"Focus Soyeon" Jiah hissed on the other side.

"Oh yes, he said he's gonna kill Baekhyun if it's true" Soyeon told her.

"Oh boy, Baekhyun will kill me" Jiah mumbled.

"Why would he kill you, just tell him i told Chanyeol. What's the worst could happen right?" She said.

"He would kill you with his glares" Jiah sighed.

"You deal with him then. Seduce him or something" Soyeon said.

"Are you nuts? I am not gonna seduce him" Jiah shuddered at the thought.

"Then do you have a plan?" She asked.

"I'll talk to him" Jiah said with a sigh pinching the space between her eyebrows.

"I'll miss you when you're dead in the hands of Byun Baekhyun" Soyeon grimaced.

"Don't exaggerate" Jiah scoffed and hung up.

____________

When Baekhyun came to receive her, he was awfully quiet. 

She was thinking of ways to tell him that Chanyeol knows. He didn't talk to her or pass a sarcastic comment that means he doesn't know.

The silence was deafening and she was having a hard time breathing.

When they reached the building and Baekhyun didn't budge she looked at him.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked unbuckling her seat belt.

"I have to meet Chanyeol at dinner, you can go ahead" He said finally looking at her.

"Chanyeol?" She squeaked.

"Yeah" He furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Don't tell me you know?" She said unsure.

"You know?" He said with a surprise.

"Of course i know, my best friend did the blunder" She couldn't help but scoffed.

"And because of that, Chanyeol is at my neck" Baekhyun grunted.

"I'm coming with you" Jiah declared buckling her seat belt.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I'll explain to him" She shrugged.

"I can do that just fine" He snorted.

"I said I'm coming plus i don't want to make dinner" She said looking at him.

He starts the engine and Jiah added.

"You're paying" She said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
___________

When they arrived at the diner, Chanyeol was already waiting. They moved towards his table and he looked up from his phone screen.

"I thought we two had a date, you brought your wife?" Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun with fake hurt.

"I wanted to meet my husband's new mistress" Jiah said taking a seat beside Baekhyun.

"Aren't i hot?" Chanyeol said fanning himself with his hand dramatically.

"Oh yes, Baekhyun has a great taste" She played along and Baekhyun snorted.

"So care to explain?" Chanyeol said getting all serious.

And they told him everything that happened between them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter