Chapter 23

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pulled over and then turned towards her.

"Am i getting a morning kiss?" He cheekily smiled at her.

She gave him a sweet smile and leaned towards his face ,Baekhyun watched her movements with anticipation.

She stopped inches away from his face "How about a morning punch?" She punched him in the stomach with that, though lightly and he let out a yelp while she moved back to her previous position.

Baekhyun coughed a little with flushed face "You're unbelievable" He muttered.

"I'm off" She announced getting off.

"I'll call you later princess" He yelled behind her and she felt her heart skipped a beat at that.

She came inside her office with red face and an abnormally beating heart.

"Ugh why did i do that?" She muttered.

"He was so tempting" She groaned.

"Who was tempting?" Soyeon asked coming inside her office.

Jiah looked at her horrified and then cleared .

"No one" She shrugged.

"Come on, try a nice one" Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jiah asked taking a seat in front of her.

"I heard what happened, so i wanted to see you" Soyeon scanned her face.

"And you didn't even knock, what if i was in a meeting?" Jiah scolded her.

"I asked Hana about your schedule" Soyeon shrugged.

"And that's not even important. What happened last night? I want all the details. I heard Baekhyun punched that freak? How did you two reconcile?" Soyeon asked with excitement.

"Hold your horses" Jiah said with both of her hands in the air.

"Spill your beans " Soyeon growled.

"I assume you know why he punched him?" Jiah raised her eyebrows.

When Soyeon nodded, she begin "Well he punched him and then i got all mad, i said some mean things to him and got out of the apartment and then Chanyeol told me about what happened actually. I came back home and then we reconciled" Jiah finished.

Soyeon looked at her dumbfounded "That's all you gotta say?"

"Well? What do you want to hear?" Jiah asked.

"What did you talk about? How did you reconcile? Did you two finally confessed your undying love for each other?" Soyeon squeaked.

"Undying love? Please" Jiah scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? You should see the way he looks at you" Soyeon said with a twinkling eyes.

"Explain?" Jiah asked nonchalantly though she looked interested.

"Like when you're on the phone or when you're talking, or doing anything in general, his eyes are just focused on only you and he just looks at you like you're the light of his life. And then he looks down cause he doesn't want anyone to notice" Soyeon finished with a huge grin on her face.

Jiah looked at her dumbfounded "You noticed?" 

"Of course i did" Soyeon said exasperated.

"It's your imagination" Jiah chuckled ignoring the rapid beating of her heart.

"He looks at you like you're his entire world" Soyeon smiled.

"Alright, get out, i have a long day" Jiah said grabbing some random files.

"Don't do that, i ditched Chanyeol for you" Soyeon pouted.

"You could've come in the evening" Jiah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you crazy, when Chanyeol told me last night about the whole drama, i was dying to meet you" Soyeon said.

"You must be feeling at loss that you missed such a drama" Jiah tsked at her sarcastically.

"The hell i was, i wanted to see Sungjae getting punched by your husband, it must be such a pleasing sight" Soyeon said dejectedly.

"I didn't see it either" Jiah made a face.

"What a loss" Soyeon shook her head.

"When i saw him, his nose was pouring blood" Jiah gagged at the memory.

"I didn't even get to see that" Soyeon groaned.

"Look at you, you wanted me to be with him and now" Jiah squinted her eyes.

"Well, I didn't know Baekhyun existed" She grinned.

"Baekhyun is no saint" Jiah snorted.

"He's your husband though" Soyeon reminded her cheekily.

Jiah blushed at that and then cleared "You want coffee?" She asked before pressing the intercom.

Soyeon nodded and Jiah told into the intercom to bring two coffee in her office.

"What about your project now?" Soyeon asked.

She took a sharp breath "He has to apologise" 

"Or else?" Soyeon scanned her face.

"Or else, I'm gonna withdraw from it" Jiah tilted her head to the side.

Soyoen's eyes got wide "You'd do that?" 

"Yeah" Jiah scoffed.

"Wow, you really changed didn't you" Soyeon grinned.

"I did not" Jiah said defensively.

"You sure did" Soyeon nodded her head while smiling.

"I did not" Jiah shook her head.

"What's Baekhyun's favorite color?" Soyeon asked with a mischievous grin.

"He likes Black, White and grey" Before she could stop herself, she blurted out and then bit her tongue.

"Wow! You don't even know my favorite color after all these years and you remember his favorite colors?" Soyoen looked at her in disbelief.

"I remember your favorite color" Jiah replied instantly.

"Then what is it?" Soyeon asked challengingly.

"Uhh.., white?" Jiah looked at her unsure.

Soyeon rolled her eyes and said "You got lucky" 

"I remembered it" Jiah stuck her tongue out at her while Soyeon made a face at her.
________________

"You want me to apologise?" Sungjae asked with disbelief.

He lower lip was busted and his cheek had a nasty bruise. He looked ridiculous.

"Exactly" Jiah nodded solemnly.

"Do you even see what he did to me?" He pointed at his bruises.

"I have eyes" Jiah blinked.

"Ha ha very funny Jiah" He deadpanned.

"Look, you insulted him means you insulted me, i won't tolerate it. As simple as that" She shrugged.

He scanned her face for a while and then begin "Do you love him?" 

Jiah looked taken aback by that. She looked at him speechless.

"Why are you asking that out of the blue?" She chuckled nervously.

"You're standing up for him, last time i checked, your marriage was just a forced marriage" He looked at her in the eyes.

"He's my husband, i would definitely stand up for him because he would do the same for me. About love? So that's for Me and Baekhyun to decide. I married him and I'll be loyal to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter