Chapter 10

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lots of cursing from Baekhyun and lots of laughing and teasing from Chanyeol we pulled up outside the Amusement Park. Chanyeol was with us in Baekhyun's car and other were in Suho's car.

We waited for a few minutes till Suho's car pulled over and then walked inside the Park. 

"What a lovely day. A Park in a Park" Chanyeol said and laughed like a maniac he is.

We were all cringing at his dorkiness.

"Hey let's buy these first" Soyeon said looking towards the different hair bands.

"Good idea" Chanyeol agreed and they dragged us towards the shop.

"I don't want it" Baekhyun said with a frown.

"No one asked you" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

I was beside Soyeon and we were looking through different hair bands to choose from.

"Here" Chanyeol said handing me the mickey minnie hair band.

"Isn't it too childish" i made a face.

"No it's cute plus I've something for your fiance too" he grinned and show me the mickey mouse hair band in his other hand.

I cringed.

"I don't think so" i said with a frown.

"Oh come on look at everyone" he said gesturing towards the boys and Soyeon.

They all were wearing the different hair bands. Suho with bunny ears, Soyeon with Cat ears, Kyungsoo with penguin hair band, Jongin with Bear ears and Sehun with simple black ears.

"Where is yours?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Here" He said and wear the cheetah printed hairband.

I couldn't tell if they were looking good or ridiculous.

"Fine" i said grabbing the mickey minnie band from his hand and wore it.

It took Chanyeol 10 minutes to convince Baekhyun. After lots of swearing from Baekhyun and blackmailing from Chanyeol Baekhyun snatched it from his hands with a glare and wore it.

"So first ride would be?" Suho said thoughtfully.

"Let's start with small ones" Jongin said beside him.

"Let's go to the Carousel" Soyeon said.

In next five minutes we were all sitting on different wooden horses. Baekhyun was on the horse beside me with a poker face.

"You know you can at least act like you're enjoying" i said looking towards the boys, they all were laughing and joking around.

"Oh i am enjoying, this is my enjoying face" he deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes.

Then we decided on the roller coaster. Baekhyun was beside me screaming like a girl. Chanyeol made us sit together on every ride we take.

"Oh my God! You scream like a girl" i gasped for air in between laughing.

"No i don't" he yelled. His ears slightly pink.

"Oh ask me. It's a miracle I'm not deaf yet" i said and laughed again.

"You know you look like a witch laughing" He said through gritted teeth.

"Please. You should've seen your face on the ride" i rolled my eyes.

"No thank you, i screamed because I'm human. I have my fears" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah and you scream like a girl" i snorted.

"Say that again and you'll regret it" he warned me.

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. I walked towards the gang.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel" Soyeon beamed.

We all agreed. After a while Suho and Chanyeol came back with tickets and we moved towards the wheel.

They moved me and Baekhyun forward in the first cabin. We were sitting opposite to each other face to face. After a while it started and we were slowly moving in circle.

I looked at my surroundings when we reached the top. It was blissful. I was looking at The whole city, the lights of Park, it was mesmerizing. After a while i observed the silence.

I looked towards Baekhyun. His eyes were tightly closed and his hands grabbing the side of the cabin tightly that his knuckles turned white.

"Baekhyun?" I called him slowly.

"Hmm" he hummed in response but didn't open his eyes.

"Open your eyes" i said softly.

"No, I'm fine" he replied quickly.

"Open your eyes Byun Baekhyun" i rolled my eyes.

"No, i won't" he said shaking his head.

"Are you scared of heights?" I asked.

"No" his response came.

"Then open your eyes" i rolled my eyes.

"We have to face our fears in order to overcome it" i said calmly.

"The fear of facing your fears is harder to overcome than fears itself" he mumbled.

"Where'd you read that?" I frowned.

"Somewhere" he said softly.

"Sometimes you gotta get through your fears to see the beauty on the other side" i smiled.

He didn't budge. 

"You're wasting the ride, it's so beautiful. Open your damn eyes" i yelled exasperated.

He cracked open one eye and then other looking at me.

"Look around" i said grinned.

Slowly he turned his face to look o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter