Home

Unlucky

Sowon takes the phone that one of the EMT gave her just now when they are pushing the stretcher with Yerin on it to one of the trauma bay that has been prepared. She accidentally unlocks the phone with her fingerprint that Yerin has registered for emergency purposes. It unlocks and displays the text messages that Yerin must have read before hastily locks the phone without going back to home screen. The text from SinB reads, 'come home, I've been waiting for you. I miss you. I love you.'

Instantly, tears rolling down Sowon's cheeks. She takes a seat at a nearby bench to collect herself as she needs to give a hand to the ER team. As she tries to keep the tears in, Eunha sits next to her, wearing a serious look on her face. She just show the phone to Eunha without saying anything when the woman asked her about her crying.

"Snap out of it! Let's not worry about this, and do our best to save Yerin and the others. I need to borrow your car, I need to go and fetch a surgeon needed for the case."

Sowon looks at Eunha with sad eyes, trying her best to stop crying. At times she can be a crybaby. She fishes out her car key from her pocket and hands it to Eunha, but didn't let go, "why are you going out at this time? don't you have to be here, helping out?"

"I am helping out. Dr. Lee gave me the green light to go and fetch the surgeon. I need to hurry," answers Eunha as she takes the key and walks away.

Sowon wanted to check out Yerin's situation but was cut by the trauma nurse's shouting her name. She is needed right now for the newly arrived victim of the crash, a 12 year old boy. She immediately rushed to the trauma bay where the boy was at and forgotten all about Yerin. 

**
Eunha leaves the car keys with the hotel's vallet and power walks towards the hotel's bar. She is praying that the person she is looking for is still at the bar, and didn't start the bar-hoping activity just yet. Her eyes wanders around the bar, looking for the person she had called earlier asking for help. She spots the person in a few seconds, and charged towards the person who is sitting at the bar sipping a black coloured liquid.

"That better not be what I don't want it to be," says Eunha soon after stopping right in front of the person's nose.

The person looks up, meeting Eunha's eyes, putting the glass down on the bar and smiles at tge petite woman. 

"Oppa... I told you on the phone not to drink," Eunha sits on the stool next to the person.

"I'm thirsty, you can't expect me not to drink, I'll die of dehydration. And you still call me that?" asks the person.

"Of course I do. Wae? Do you want me to call you unnie? That doesn't suits you, and it's still there, isn't it? The little boy? Or you have it removed already?" asks Eunha, taking the glass the oppa just put down. Eunha sighs and takes a whiff to see what is it.

"Baby boy is still here, keeping me company. Do you want to say hi? And I've been sober for years now." 

Eunha chuckles, shaking her head while sipping the black liquid from the glass. She drinks it because she had smell it first and it is not any type of liquor or alcoholic beverage that she knows of, although the list is really short, but it's not liquor, it's just soda. She gulp down the last bit of the soda and looks at the person she called oppa, dead in her eyes. Yes, Eunha calls this person oppa, but on papers, this person was registered as a girl. She/he, is one of the rare cases of true hermaphrodite or as known as inter. 

"I asked you on the phone, we need your help to operate on one of the victim of the massive VMA. Can you do it?" asks Eunha, both with and puppy eyes.

"I don't have privilege there, I cannot operate in the hospital. What's with the case? I'm sure Dr. Lee can do it," the oppa smiles assuringly at Eunha.

"Dr. Takeshi Yuu, you are the perfect person for the case, even Dr Lee recommends you to do it. Plus, we need every help we can get. Don't worry about the privilege, you will be granted one, oppa. Trust me, it's already been handled. You just need to come with me and starts prepping for the surgery. Please, oppa. I really need you this time," begs Eunha.

"Why are you so serious about the case? I'm sure you guys have handled way more patients than this time around," reasons Yuu, still trying to get out of doing the surgery.

"The patient had metal shrapnels all over the body and most of them are near the heart and crucial places that you, Yuu, is the specialist who is trained, skilled and knowledgeable to operate on the patient," explains Eunha.

Just as the trauma surgeon was about to open to respond, Eunha cuts her for the last and final time tonight, "please, oppa? can you do me a favour this time?". Eunha knew she wasn't supposed to use her charming begging to get the trauma surgeon to operates on Yerin, but she had to. She just blurted it out, without fully thinking of its rationale, and now she is driving them both to the hospital where Irene is already waiting with the letter signed by the chief granting Yuu the privilege to operate in the hospital, accessing and using all the equipment and personnel needed for the procedure.

***
As soon as Eunha and Yuu arrived, they went straight to the examination room where the X-rays and scans of the patients were shown to them. Yuu listens attentively to Dr Lee's briefing of the patient's condition while planning the best approach for the surgery in her head. She discusses the plan that she came up just now with Dr Lee and another surgeon. When they agree on the plan, a nurse escorts her to a change room where she changes into a navy blue surgical scrubs. Then, the nurse escorts her to the operating theatre where the surgery will take place. As she is scrubbing, prepping herself for the surgery, she looks up and see there's a crowd in the gallery, waiting to watch and maybe learn from the surgery. Amongst the crowd, there is Eunha sitting in the front row. Yuu studies Eunha's facial expression and she can see how worrisome she is, with a light of hoping that the surgery comes through for the patient lying on the table. The patient. Yuu finally glances at the OT in front of her to see the patient and instantly her heart sinks to the floor. She inhales deeply before entering the room with lots of people already gowned and masked. 

Yuu looks at Eunha up in the gallery before instructing the nurse to play the playlist on her phone. She knows exactly what is on her playlist because she has been listening to the songs for years, there are songs from ten years ago as well as song that was just released weeks ago. But, all of them are the same, the same sad songs of breaking up, of a broken hearted person. Does the songs make her focus? No. It's just conveying her heart's content right now. Her heart has been broken by someone and the person is doing it again. 

"Are you okay, Yuu? Can you, can we continue this?" asks Dr Lee, knowing what had happened and what Yuu might feels right now.

"Not okay, but, I, we can do this. Let's save Jung Yerin... that's why I am here, isn't it?" responds Yuu as she glances up to the gallery to stare at Eunha with much restrained emotion. Yuu can see Eunha is shedding some tears, she doesn't know for whom and she doesn't want to know. 

They continue the surgery with caution. There are times that they have to work harder as Yerin's vitals are giving up on her, and they successfully avoided losing her as they work together through the orchestrates chaos, sometimes earning them standing ovation and handful of clap from the crowd in the gallery. After hours of labour and concentration, the surgery concluded with most of the injuries are repaired. Yuu scrubs again after leaving the operation room, only now along with Dr Lee and surprisingly, Eunha.

"I'll wait around for the report and post-op initial check-up first thing in the morning, then I'm getting the hell out of here," says Yuu to Dr Lee.

"What? Why?" asks Eunha, looking nothing more but disappointed and somewhat guilty.

"You brought me here for the sole purpose of saving your first love and I did that. So, I'm out of here. Stop. Stop hurting me and breaking my broken heart over and over again. It's already broken into pieces, and now the pieces are broken again, stop. It's too painful," responds Yuu truthfully.

Dr Lee doesn't faze by what he is hearing and witnessing, unlike Sowon who appears out of nowhere and looks like she has been struck by lightning. Yuu continues cleaning her hands as if there's unremovable stains, as if she is trying to wash up everything her hands had touched, and all the pain in her heart. She can't even look up to face Eunha and the new person she heard just arrived.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some rest. I can you use one of the break room, can I Dr Lee?" asks the trauma surgeon. Dr Lee nods his head weakly. 

Yuu knows the way around the hospital, walks past Eunha and Sowon to get to the break room for a quick nap. It's already 4 in the morning, and she is tired as hell. She knows Eunha and the tall woman are trailing behind her, but does and says nothing to stop them. Yuu enters one of the breakroom that is vacant and climbs up on the bunk bed to sleep in the top bunk.

"Eunha, do you mind telling me what is going on? Do you know who Dr Takeshi is?" asks Sowon before Eunha gets the chance to say something to Yuu. Eunha just sighs as a response.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I had to ask for your help. No one else could have done it as perfect as you did," justifies Eunha.

"Why are you calling Dr Yuu oppa?" asks Sowon.

Yuu just let the two women do whatever they wanted to do. It's not her place to stop them from doing so. She just stays frozen there, trying to hold in every drop of tears that is trying to escape. Yuu stares vacantly at the ceiling, trying to get everything off her mind for her to doze off to sleep. But, it's not working because Eunha is talking to her even when she doesn't give any response and even with Sowon demanding her to speak to her, badgering her with questions.

"Eunha, tell me. Do you know her? Him? I don't know anymore. Tell me!" demanded Sowon again, only this time, she wasn't as patience as before.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Hear me out. Talk to me, oppa, please..." begs Eunha, ignoring Sowon, yet again.

Yuu doesn't say a thing. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She can't held it in. For the nth time for the past thirteen years, she cries yet again, for Eunha, because of Yerin. Eunha keeps asking her to hear her out, insyead of replying, Yuu just play the song 'no love, no heartbreak', sang by Baek Ji Young instead. 

"Oppa..., I'm sorry," says Eunha apologetically.

Sowon has had enough. She climbs up the bunk bed, grabbing the oppa by the collar, forcing the trauma surgeon to sit.

"You, tell me what is going on. What's with you two?!"

Yuu, sitting limply on the bed just looks at Sowon blankly, not planning to say anything even with Sowon shaking her like a mad woman. Eunha tries stopping Sowon, asking the woman to calm down. As if she is being possessed by a demon, Sowon pushes Eunha away.

"Take your hand off her!" yelled Yuu, taking Sowon's hands off Eunha. 

Yuu takes a deep breath, preparing herself to tell the tale that hasn't been told to anyone except for those who already knew and there are only a few people in the hospital and a great bar tender. Probably some people in the hospital have heard of the tale but they wouldn't have known who was involved in this pitiful tale.

"Let me, oppa. She at least deserve to hear it from me," says Eunha.

"Please do, unnie," a voice coming from behind the door that is just opened ajar by someone. The familiar voice stings the heart of both Eunha and Yuu.

Eunha takes a deep breath, beginning her flash briefing of what happened years ago. 

"Years ago, oppa and I dated. When I was still in med school and oppa was already a resident here. We dated years after oppa and SinB broke up. Yes, I do know who you are SinB, the first time I saw you. Oppa told me what happened. Oppa got kicked out of a medical programme, your father kicked her out." 

Except for Eunha, everyone's facial expression changes with the fact that Eunha just blurted out. Without looking at other people, Eunha staring at the floor, continuing blurting out events that she thinks important for everyone to know that relates with her and Yuu, and Yerin.

"I met oppa at a university's event, and we started dating. We were romantically involved for years until one night. The night when Yerin and I slept together. Yerin already broke up with Irene. I was consoling her because she was having a hard time, they were force to end the relationship. Yerin is my first love, we didn't plan for it to happen. But, it happened. I am sorry for what had happened, for all the pain I caused oppa to bare with. On the same year, oppa was kicked out of this hospital's trauma surgery team instead of Yerin, because one of the board member was against our kind of relationship. So, there you go, a brief history of oppa and I. Right now, I love you, Sowon." Eunha finally looks up from the floor after concluding the history of her and Yuu.

Now, she can finally see the face of her audience. Except for Yuu, Sowon and SinB look surprise by what they have just learnt. Yuu jumps off the bunk bed to leave the room that now feels too stuffy for her. 

"And now, I'm going to leave for the post-op check up before leaving here for good. And don't give me that look, there's nothing I can do to salvage her leg, it's unanimous decision from everyone, it's the best option. I didn't do it for revenge. Not that kind of person. Adios!" Yuu tries leaving the room but was blocked, surprisingly by Sowon.

"No, you are not leaving before you tell us the whole story," says Sowon, still not satisfied with Eunha's short version of their history.

"Eunha just did. That is all. There's nothing else to tell," responds Yuu. 

Sowon shakes her head, rejecting Yuu's answer. She refused to accept Eunha's version. She deserves to know the whole thing pertaining her soon-to-be-wife. Eunha is the love of her life, Yerin is her best friend, and yet, she doesn't know anything about this.

"No. No. You have to tell me the truth. You have to tell me everything, every single detail. We got all night, no one does the post-op check up this early. Spill," demands Sowon adamantly.

"Eunha told you everything that is to know. Don't worry, even Yerin doesn't know about this, does she Eunha?" Eunha just looks at her fingers, shaking her head limply as a response to Yuu's question.

"See? No one knows about me, I am not worthy of people's attention or acknowledgement. Why are you so worked up? Eunha loves you with all her heart, and of course we all have our first love that earn a special place in our heart. But, first love might not be our true love. Sometimes, first love hurts us the most. And sometimes, our true love hurts us the most."

"I'll second you on that," a voice precedes her face was heard from behind the door.

"The important thing is now, you, Sowon has Eunha. And SinB has Yerin," continues Yuu after acknowledging Irene's presence with a smile.

SinB doesn't say anything, not even a gesture indicating her agreement with Yuu's statement. All she did was leaving the room without sayin a word. Everyone quietly sits down on the bed while Yuu leans against the frame. 

**
"How can I be so unlucky? What have I done wrong in my life?" complaints Yerin as soon as she wakes up from her long sleep after the surgery.

Yerin's hand slowly travelling down from her chest that is covered with a large gauze to her legs. As soon as her hand touches her legs, Yerin's face changed. She is feeling something that is foreign to her, and with a quick movement of her hand, she tossed the blanket covering her lower limbs off. There. It's not there. The lower part of her right leg is not there. All is there is a stump covered heavily with bandages. Yerin can't believe her eyes, blinks a couple of times, closing her eyes for a minute and opens them back, only to find the same stump. Yerin touches the part where her leg is missing, nothing is there. She pokes the stump, it is really there. The reality hits her and Yerin breaks into tears. She is wailing, asking God knows who, why is it happening to her. Saying everything good that she has done and asking why is she so unlucky that it happened to her.

In the middle of her wailing, Yerin's parents, Eunha and Sowon, Irene, as well as Chief Bae arrived at her bed. Yerin's parents couldn't say anything and just hold their daughter closed. Yerin continues weeping and wailing, feeling sorry for herself, like her world has ended because of what happened. The curtain surrounding Yerin's bed drawn open revealing Yuu who has been reading Yerin's chart for a few minutes. 

Yuu finally drew open the curtain as she couldn't stand Yerin's wailing. It irks her to the core. So, she decided to get everything done as quickly as possible then hand the case over to Dr Lee or any doctors working in the hospital before leaving the place for good. 

"And you! You chopped off my leg as if it was nothing! You did this to me!" Yerin's wailing turns into yelling soon after she makes eye contact with Yuu. 

"Who the f**k are you? What the h**l are you doing here? I don't even know you, and you dare to operate on me? Chopping off my leg?! I'm going to sue you son of a b**ch!" Yerin wasn't done, even with her parents calming her down, she spits out all the curses she knows at every chance she gets. 

"Miss Yerin, y-" Yuu tries to explain to her patient what happened and what are the procedures she went through but was cut by the patient herself.

"Dr Jung Yerin," Yerin cockily correcting Yuu.

"Dr Jung Yerin, you werw involved in a massive terrible accident last night. You were brought in with-"

Once again, Yuu was interrupted with yet another arrogant question from Yerin. Yuu takes a deep breath to calm herself because her patience is running out with this conceited woman, thinking she is the superior queen in the medical world. She beginning to feel that it's not going to be a quick session as she planned. Five minutes has passed and she couldn't even tell what was done to the patient during surgery last night, it was a successful surgery but it seems really difficult for her to tell the patient and her family about it. 

"What are you doing here?"

Now, the same question but in a man's voice is interrupting Yuu who just about to start her post-op check up. Yuu looks up to meet the man's eyes and lets out a sigh upon seeing his face. The face that she doesn't want to see right now or ever. The man who kicked her out of the hospital because of the woman lying on the bed in front of her.

"Chief, you know who the h**l is this person?" asks Yerin.

"Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Takeshi Yuu. I was granted a privilege last night to operate on you as I am the most befitting trauma surgeon for the case. You can see the letter attached in your case file. I don't have to tell you or everyone here about my credentials and experience because the one granting the privilege must have known about it. Now, I'm here for the post-op check up, so, please allow me to do what I'm here to do," says Yuu, hanging by a thin patience that is still left.

When Chief Bae opens his mouth, Yuu's patience was gone. She finally accepted that she will be the one answering to unimportant questions instead of doing her job as a trauma surgeon for the case. 

"How did you-?"

"Don't ask me how, you were the one running the hospital. You should know. I got the letter, granting the privilege to perform the surgery for a patient named Jung Yerin. I did the surgery which was according to plan, a plan that I have discussed with the other surgeons on this case. The surgery was successfully completed without any complications. And now, I am planning to do my job as a surgeon to do my post-op check up like any normal surgeon would do, but was interrupted countless of times by people who are also surgeons like they don't even know what a surgeon does." 

Yuu sighs before continues her job, ignoring everything else. She performed all the physical assessments she is supposed to do, asked all the questions to the patient, which most of them were left unanswered or being answered by someone else. She did what she was supposed to do as patiently as she can muster. And yet, Yerin still wouldn't let go of the idea how pitiful and unlucky she is, how unfair it is for her to have experienced and sustained the injury compared to her self-proclaimed righteous life. At every word Yerin wailed, Yuu bites her inner cheek in attempt to keep in the wave of nausea engulfing her. 

"What did I do that is so wrong that this happened to me?" Yerin continues whining.

Yuu listed all Yerin's wrongdoings in her mind when she heard what the woman is continuously whining about as she tries to write the case note and the hand over note for the case. She unconsciously rolled her eyes as she listed them out in her mind.

"Hey you, if you have something to say, grow a pair and say it to me!" jeers Yerin who apparently sees Yuu's expression.

Yuu looks right into Yerin's eyes. She takes a deep breath, despite seeing how Eunha's, Irene's and Chief Bae's facial expression asking her not to indulge Yerin's request, she decided to give Yerin exactly what she is asking for. It irks her tothe core to just let Yerin continue wailing and whining although she knows that it might be due to the shock after someone endure a traumatic event as this one. It is understandable, but Yuu feels like someone should give Yerin a taste of reality, let it sinks and probably helps her to think of her actions and choice of words.

"One, you have been toying with woman's heart as if it is just a piece of meaningless flesh. And don't you dare asking if it wasn't enough for you to sacrifice your love for Irene. It is sickening to hear it. You should never forget that you approached and get involved with her because of some bet you had to win against the other male interns. I'm sorry Irene to bring this up again, but I couldn't take it anymore hearing her saying as if she was so innocent." 

Irene cries and despite the additional guests in the room, Yuu keeps going.

"And you are not so righteous as you think you are. You slept around with women, including someone who was still in a relationship with someone else. Surprise-surprise. You used your charm and the fact that you are her first love to sweep her off her feet when you were in desperate need for someone's love. Yet, you keep on whining how unlucky you are. Look around you. These are all the people who stood by your side even after all the ty things you did. You were so lucky that Eunha went out of her way to ask me, Yuu Takeshi, the person she was dating when you took it all the way when she was trying to console you over your brake up with Irene. The same person who she left because of what happened. The same person who were kicked out of the hospital by Chief Bae because if he let you go, it will be too devastated for his beloved daughter. You were spared too many times now. All these people who love you with all their heart and willing to go this far for you, and still, you had the audacity to wail and whine of how unlucky you are? This is what people would take as having all the luck in the world, and, do you really think I am so stupid to just decide to chop off your leg and be done with it? I am too good of a surgeon to be doing that. I hate you so much, you are the person I detest the most, but, I still did the surgery with the best intention and plan of care that a patient deserve. Stop whining. People can live with less than what you have. You only have loss a part of your right leg which I have already refer you to the prosthetist and therapists who had helped lots of people whose lost their limbs. So, start being thankful for what you have and stop thinking you have done all the good in the world. You are so lucky to have these people who love you in your live." 

Yuu signed the report as soon as she finished letting out half of the things she wanted to say to Yerin before leaving the room. She can hear Yerin weeping as soon as she walks away from the bed. It sounded different than the ones earlier, Yuu hopes that it is a cry of enlightenment of how much Yerin is missing from what had happened to her. Yuu leaves the room right after she whispers something in SinB's ears.

**

Yerin breaks into tears upon hearing what her surgeon said to her. Yes, she has been crying from the start, but this is different. Yes, she was crying because she feels sorry for herself, thinking how unfortunate her life is. And now, when everything that Takeshi Yuu said flash in her mind, jogging her memory of what she had done, she is crying. Sad for what she had done, regretting what she had done. 

It dawns on her that she is actually really lucky to be alive, to be where she is right now, surrounded by all these people. It happened so long ago that she already forgot that she first approach Irene just to win a bet, little that she knew she would fall for her. And, she is really surprised to learn that someone knew about that. For all these years, she thought it was just a silly bet, they were young, it is insignificant. Thinking that if Yuu, an attending that she didn't even knew had the knowledge of it, there's a possibility that Irene also knew about it, and perhaps her mother as well. It dawns on her, that might be the reason why Irene's parents forced her to break off the relationship. Tears rolling down Yerin's cheeks even faster.

Eunha. Yerin looks at Eunha and the memories of how Eunha has been taking care of her since their school time visited her. It's true. She knew Eunha loves her more than a friend. She realized it back when they were in high school. But, at that time she didn't love her the same way. And only now she dare to admit to herself why it was really easy for her to become Eunha's friend back after they broke up. Because, she Eunha is her best friend for the longest time and she sees her that way in the first place.

She knew Eunha loves her, that she is Eunha's first love and true to what Yuu said, the night when Eunha was consoling her, she used that to her advantage. Indeed, when she was forced to break up with Irene, she needed someone and Eunha was there. At first, Yerin did it with Eunha because she needed the physical attention of a woman. Soon after, she fell in love with Eunha. In her defence, she didn't knew Eunha was involved with someone.  During the years they were romantically involved, she loved Eunha the way Eunha loves her. Then, they broke up because she knew Sowon was in love with Eunha. She suggested to Eunha that they should break up because she thinks Sowon is a better partner for Eunha compared to her.

Yerin cries harder as a memory visited her. The image of her drinking at a bar every night after work. She drank her life away, getting so drunk that she was sent home by a person every night. The same person who heard all her whining, complaints about being so noble to let Eunha go for Sowon who was in love with Eunha. Hearing she was bragging how she did a favour for Eunha, saving the woman from the pain of having to choose between them two or the pain of restraining herself from cheating on her. The person is none other than Takeshi Yuu, the person she yelled and cursed at. Yerin hides her face behind her palms. She is so embarrassed even to herself for what she said to Yuu when she was doing these things that hurt people over and over again.

What Yuu said brings back everything that she hasn't been thinking from other's perspectives and they hit home. Takeshi Yuu, probably with no ill intention has put her in her place. Yerin continues crying, regretting what she had done and said, hoping that she still has the chance to be thankful for all these people and opportunities, the life she was given to live, yet another day. Hopefully, she can live another day with SinB, the woman she loves with all her heart who is just walking in.

**

SinB looks at Yerin who is crying on the bed, Eunha, Sowon and Irene standing beside the bed and Yuu Takeshi, her first love who is walking out of the room, possibly the hospital. What her first love just whispered to her keeps playing in her head. She thinks about it and continues staring at Yerin on the bed. SinB takes a deep breath and smile, not a genuine happy nor a forced, sad smile, just a smile. A smile that is assuring her that what she is about to do is the right thing to do at this point of time. 

Seeing Yuu last night brings a lot of memories, makes her questions herself about a lot of things especially regarding her and Yerin. And, what Yuu just whispered to her gave her the answer she was looking for. Like always, Yuu, her first love knew the right thing to say for her to be able to understand and realize what she needed to. As painful as it is for Yuu, that person will always say it as it is, regardless of how unfavourable it is for herself.

'Whatever it is that you think you are feeling about me, it might be true. But, do what your heart is saying. I'm your past, she is your future.'

SinB fishes her phone and starts typing. She typed as fast as she can before hitting send and flashes a happy, relieved smile. She rereads the text she sent to her family text's group, 'omma, appa, I am in love with Jung Yerin, a trauma surgeon who just survived a terrible accident. I love her, have been in love with her for months. I am still going to be with her and I am still your daughter. I love you omma, appa, and I love Yerin as well. Sorry, but I am not going to be with Jackson. And omma, appa, I knew what you two did to Yuu oppa.'

A minute after her text was sent, her mother replies, 'oh, no, you don't. You and Jackson, end of discussion.' SinB's face falls as she reads the text. At the same time her mother's text came through, her father's text also came through. 'Your omma and appa love you too SinB. We are happy as long as you are. Doesn't matter what happen, you are our daughter and we are still your omma and appa. Be happy with whoever it is that makes you happy. Your omma is with me on this.'  Reading her father's text brings back the smile but it's not as cheerful as before. 

'Congrats kiddo!' SinB's older brother text came in a moment after she finish reading her father's text. Right the same second, her mother deleted the text she sent earlier and sends a new text reads 'we love you SinB'.

SinB's lips curved into a smile. She doesn't know why her mother deleted the text or if her mother approves what she is doing. But, one thing for sure, she knew that her mother is sincere when she said she loves her. That's all she wanted. For accepting her relationship with Yerin, she already decided that she will, she and Yerin will work for it together relentlessly, until she does. In the meantime, she will do whatever she has to do to work out their relationship and trust. SinB then runs towards Yerin and hugs the woman tight.

"I love you. Come home with me," says SinB to Yerin, not caring about all the people in the room.

"I love you. I was on my way home to you..." responds Yerin in between her sobbing.

"I'sorry-"

"No, I am sorry," cuts Yerin before hugging the woman tight, kissing SinB's head over and over again.

"I love you."

Both Yerin and SinB say the powerful words that ties them together. They get lost in each other's embrace. SinB feels safe in Yerin's embrace. Yerin feels loved in SinB's embrace. In front of all the people, SinB claims Yerin's lips with care, but full of love. This is someone she loves and will always do. Yerin responded to SinB's kiss with same amount of love and passion. This is the woman that she truly love, and will be the last one she ever love. SinB and Yerin both share the same sentiment, as if they are home, the place where they should be, in each other's arms, feeling each other's love.

****
The end