I love you

The Flower In My Garden

The stars don’t disappear, they keep blazing, even when the night is over.

They stay in the sky, furnishing the dark, too beautiful to take one’s eyes off them. The sky never comes to an end, together with stars, tagging the moon along, they go on forever. Like a king ruling his own kingdom, having the queen by his side, he is never alone. His kingdom hangs above the land, exposing everything to everyone, hoping the land will appreciate its authority. The whole galaxy engulfs the Earth, draining everything, the livings and the dead.

The mighty rein charmed jimin, he would never get tired of the stargazing. The breeze was his cheek, running her fingers through his hair softly, he was immersed in her embrace, until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist gently from behind. Jimin tilted his body, leaning against the firm chest, built and solid.

“What’s on your mind?” jungkook’s fingers traced circles on jimin’s arms in a soothing way.

“Nothing. Just admiring the marvellous night. The stars are so stunning” jimin smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of his beloved.

“Sure the stars are amazing. But do you believe there is something more beautiful than the stars?”

“What’s more beautiful than the stars? They are the most amusing for me!”

“You wanna know jimin? You wanna know?” jungkook asked. Burying his face in the nape of jimin’s neck, he placed butterfly kisses all over down to jimin’s shoulder.

Jimin never learnt how to stop blushing and jungkook’s sensual kisses were not helping at all. His insides were burning, legs turning to jelly could no longer support him. The small boy tilted his head to the back and bit on his lips trying to suppress his moans. Jungkook’s hand slid across jimin’s navel, travelling south and rested on his hips. When jimin thought the brunette was going to stop, jungkook moved his hand to the behind and cupped jimin’s right cheek giving it a hard squeeze causing the smaller to gasp loudly and pipe out high-pitched moans that drove jungkook crazy. Jungkook’s body tensed up almost immediately. He spun jimin around and wasted no time to connect their lips together. The kiss was sloppy and wet, the swirls of emotion was circling around them, lust and desire. In the minty moment, their senses had been seduced and none of them could think straight.

“Jimin” jungkook whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savour them.

“Jimin, my beautiful jimin, what have you done to me? It feels like I keep falling in love with you. It gets deeper, more complete, more bewitching. Jimin, my love always multiples, you don’t have to ask for my affection. This may sound crazy, I may be lunatic but jimin...” jungkook’s words came to a halt. His hands cupping jimin’s face, dark orbs staring into jimin’s were filled with so much emotions. Jimin’s breath hitched, a certain feeling bubbling up his chest, he didn’t know why but he was so desperate to hear those words.

“Jungkook, tell me” tears started pooling in his eyes. His grip on jungkook’s gown tightened.

Jungkook smiled, thumbs ran across the corner of jimin’s eyes to wipe the tears away.

“Jungkook...” jimin whispered.

“Jimin” the taller rested his forehead against jimin’s.

They were both panting with anticipation.

“Jimin, I love you” and jimin heard the fireworks.

☆☆☆

His chest constricted, like being choked, air cut off from his lungs. His mind went ballistic and his insides went insane. Pulling jungkook closer, he claimed those magnificent lips again, savouring them like he was kissing jungkook for the first time. His breathing quickened as did jungkook’s.

“Jungkook...”he called out softly. So faint, it was a whisper.

“Jimin” he never grew tired of hearing the boy calling out for him. Jungkook placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

“Jungkook, I think I am in love too” like a bud, jungkook’s heart bloomed. So sudden, so deafening, yet it was so sweet, so fragrant.

“Jimin, even if someone shakes the world, don’t ever let go of my clasped hand”

The little one smiled, looped his arms around jungkook’s waist and pressed his body against his. For now, at least, let him felt the warmth he longed for. The boy wanted what everyone wants, to fall in love, because it is the closest thing to magic that still exists. Leaning his head on jungkook’s chest, he could hear his heartbeats. Like catching a sight of peace in the middle of the war, it could always calm him.

Just this once, jimin allowed himself to be a little selfish, at least, just tonight.

“Jungkook, can you sing me a song?” he bit back his tears.

“A song? But jimin, I am not really good in singing” jimin could hear the laugh in his voice.

“Just sing me a song, please, just this once” his tears stung his eyes.

“Okay. Anything for you”

The brunette cleared his throat, jimin closed his eyes.

If I could turn back the clock
I’d make sure the light defeated the dark
I’d spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
And I’d climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I’ve broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

The pain came out like an uproar from his throat in the form of a silent scream. His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears, hands clenched into shaking fists. He inhaled sharply, trying his best to stop his tears. He could feel the taller planted a kiss on the crown of his head, hands wrapped around him protectively.

“You are the reason, jimin” so real, so heart-wrenching.

Jimin sniffed and faked a smile.

Jungkook, you are the reason too.