It held the lies

The Flower In My Garden

They were both sitting at the brink of the bed, gaze fixated on the silvery moon.

“Jimin, are you cold?” jungkook held onto his hands, thumbs rubbing the back of them gently.

“No” the black haired shook his head while gazing up at jungkook lovingly.

Jimin held his gaze, his eyes rested, not unblinking but slow, the effect was slow and inviting.

“Jimin, do you have something to tell me?” jungkook caressed his neck, arms sneaking around his petite waist.

Jimin shook his head again, moving closer to the brunette and nestled up against him. He angled his head to place butterfly kisses on the defined jaw. Jungkook was taken aback, jimin was never very enthusiastic in taking moves, left aside he was a constant blushing mess.

“You are being extra clingy today, aren’t you?” jungkook chuckled stealing a kiss from the pretty boy blooming in his arms. Jimin blushed deeper.

“You are so beautiful like this jimin, always so alluring, what should I do with you?” jungkook cupped his face to deepen the kiss, stealing away the breath from jimin.

Jimin’s cheeks were kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour tinted his skin exquisitely. When they pulled apart to catch their breaths, jungkook could see the tears welling up in those beautiful orbs. Something hit him hard on his chest, the boy’s pained expression screamed at him, clawing at his heart, he wanted to embrace him, to comfort him, to kiss the pain away. But deep down, jungkook knew he could never reach him, there was always an invisible wall standing between them, tearing them apart, the distance between them felt like two opposite shores of an ocean.

“Jungkook, please tell me. Do you love me?” jimin’s reddened eyes pierced through his heart.

“Of course jimin. I love you. I can tell you a million times, I will always love you” his lips quivered, voice broke.

Jimin smiled through the pain, hearing those words made him stay stronger. Perhaps, holding onto those words would make him stay stronger, even without jungkook staying by his side.

“Jungkook, you sang me a song last time. I will sing you one tonight”

“I am willing to die just to hear your beautiful singing”

“Such an idiot” jimin chuckled and hit his chest weakly.

“Sing me a song jimin” sing me a song to save my pathetic self.

You are my penicillin 
You saved me 
My angel, my world 
I’m your calico cat 
Here to meet you 
Love me now touch me now 
Just let me love you 
Just let me love you 
Ever since the universe was first formed 
Everything has been planned 
Just let me love you

“I love you too jimin, I love you, please believe me” jungkook held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears streaked his face.

“I love you too jungkook, so much” it was an exposed truth.

But beneath their love, it held the lies.