to.08

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena and Yuri went for a date pt.2

 

After they had spent almost full two hours in the cafe, finally it's about the time for them to move towards another place. Yena has decided to go and watch for a movie as it had been a long time since she watched one. 

Obviously, because she was busy with practice and practically there's no time for herself. But then, it's for her dream anyway so, she could expect to sacrifice that much for it.

The two walked together with their hands interlocked with each other, winding it to the front and back, with a very dazzling smile plastered on each other's face. 

Sometimes some people recognized them and they just simply made a slight bow towards them other than greeted those they claimed as their fans. Most likely, they watched Produce 48 and recognized them.

It's possible that Yena and Yuri wasn't their one pick, though.

There's a moment where a fan propped them and and asked them whether they're assuredly Choi Yena and Jo Yuri, so the girls politely answered her question. 

The fan asked for a picture but then, they're still trainees and they couldn't capture pictures with other people. 

Instead of a picture, Yuri and Yena gave an affectionate hug towards the fan and requested her to keep supporting them and also other contestants.

At long last, they're at present in the cinema, currently scanning the movies list appeared on the screen. Yuri looked at Yena who had her eyes locked on the screen as she didn't really know what kind of movie they should watch. 

She's okay with everything, but she could say her favourite would be fantasy drama. 

Yena continuedly stares on the board until she could feel there's a pair of eyes were currently intensely looking at her.

She shifted her head around and could see Yuri looked at her with a slight smile as she raised both of her eyebrows, asking for the older girl's decision.

"Oh," Yena put her fingers under chin, pretending to have some thought, "I think I want to watch The Whispering," Yena had mentioned a horror movie title and Yuri merely shrugged her shoulders to her request.

They went to the electronic board to make their purchase before headed towards the counter to buy some popcorn. The worker there surprisingly recognized them, so the two of them received a set of nachos as a service. 

It's almost the showtime and the two girls entered the hall. They gripped the seat in the middle of the hall, an ideal place to watch the movie.

Yena shifted her head towards the back, looking around just to perceive there were only couples around and somehow it made her jealous on how intimate they are. 

Oh, wait. Yena looked at her right side and there's Yuri was busy shoving her mouth with the popcorn in her hand. 

She's currently having a date with Yuri anyway. 

Others might not notice it but Yena had constantly been having this extra affection when it comes to Yuri.

Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter