to.01

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yuri was afraid of the dark and Yena was nowhere to be found.

 

 

It's raining so heavily on that day, Yuri being the only member left in the practicing room was currently dancing to the music while singing to it. It's urgent for her to stabilize her vocal while doing the choreography.   

The other members were already left for the day but Yuri thought she should stay a little bit longer. Goeun advised her to not push herself too much but seeing how the others worked so hard around her, it triggered her to do even more.  

Grasping that this might be the last time she would be performing on the stage before the final stage, make she double the effort she did at the moment.   

Non-stop music has been playing for the past an hour and the clock already strikes 12 am. She should've voluntarily stopped by now. Yuri put the song to an end as she grabbed the mineral bottle on the table beside the portable laptop. She eagerly devoured the whole bottle before heaved out a heartfelt sigh of relief.  

"Good job, Jo Yuri," She complimented herself as she thought she needed it.   

Yuri continued to professionally clean some mess in the room, picking up the empty water bottles laying on the floor, also the towel has been used by others and placed it in its respective places, "Done," She looked at the room with a cheerful smile plastered on her face.  

The latter walked towards the door when suddenly a thunder sound could be heard booming the whole buildings. Yuri who never likes the sound of it ever since she's a child, taken aback by it as she instantly discovered herself on the floor with both of her arms being put over her head, closing her ears.  

There's one time when she's six years old, her parents left her alone in the house because she was asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter