to.07

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena and Yuri went for a date pt.1

 

 

It's a one day break and Yena couldn't be happier than this as she knows she will be spending her whole day today with the girl she adores the most in the world, Jo Yuri. 

As she had used to have an older brother, so having someone younger than her by her side somehow makes her happy because she could take care of her as much as she wanted to.

The two has decided to meet at the cafe near the train station in Hongdae area. It's essentially a pet cafe since the two of them really love dogs. 

Well, in fact, Yuri was the one who insisted to meet there because she wants to play with puppies. 

Yena secured the most secluded space in the cafe as she was afraid people might notice her when she knows, she wasn't that popular for people to recognize her. 

Anyway, at the very least, she would enjoy the privacy she needs to spend with Yuri. 

Currently, Yena had two puppies in her hand and both of it were poodles; one has a brown fur while the other one got a white fur.

A message from Yuri startled her as she checked her phone, "Oh, she's here," She smiled upon reading the message sent by the girl. 

Yena inclined her head, trying to look for the girl and when she perceived Yuri, she quickly waved her hand up in the air, shouting for the girl's name.

Yuri rotated her body to see the girl was sitting not too far from where she stood. 

She walked towards Yena with a light step as she seized the desolate spot in front of her, "You're here already?" She settled herself in the seat as she declared those.

The older girl jerked her head, "It has only been 5 minutes since I arrived," Yena claimed, but she could guess it's at present 10 minutes since she reached here. 

Just, she didn't want to make Yuri felt guilty for being late.

"How did you come here?" She continued with the conversation as the girl busies flipped the menu on the table.

"Yeah?" Yuri stopped flipping and met Yena's eyes, "My mum sent me here. She informed me to bring you home if you don't have any plan later." 

The younger girl disclose to her mother's wish before she got out from the car just now. Her mother genuinely wants to know about Yena more since she talked frequently about the older girl.

Bet, Yuri just likes Yena too much, "What about you?"

Yena's eyes widened to her statement, "Your mother wants to see me?" 

She looked at her with disbelief expression but Yuri simply nodded to her question, "I see," Her eyes wandered around, looking at the dogs running around the cafe.

"You haven't answered my question," Yuri placed her chin on the palm she had on the table as a support.

The latter frowned her eyebrows as she reminded of something, "Oh, my brother sent me here. He absolutely wants to see you, though. He told me that he liked your voice," Yena complimented Yuri but most likely, she was jealous over her brother's sudden interest in Yuri. 

She didn't know whether it's because her brother supposed to support her or she just dislikes it whenever someone else likes Yuri.

As if she wanted to own Yuri by herself.

"What do you want to drink?" Yuri asked when she had done get through all of the menus in the list, "I know," She prevented the girl from answering, acting as if she wanted to guess it, "You want a caramel macchiato right?" 

Presumably, she made a random guess but Yena ends up jerke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter