to.12

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yuri and Yena want to cuddle in the room but getting distracted by too many girls.

 

 

As usual, Yuri would come to Yena's room to hang out. Like any other days, Yuri made a sudden surprise as she entered the room but today she was greeted by tons of girls in her room. Not like tons, but probably more than five girls at least? 

Usually, Yena's room was desolate since most of her roommates hanging out in another room but today it's especially filled with people. 

"Oh, it's Yuri," Chaewon greeted the girl who was one year younger than her. 

She had called her over, and Yuri awkwardly took a step into the room. 

As soon as her eyes met Yena, she gave an eye sign towards the latter inquiring her why there are too many people in her room. 

Yena shrugged her shoulders, trying to avoid the stare people executed her. 

Heck, everyone knows both Yuri and Yena likes each other. More than anyone could think. 

Yuri had secured the empty spot beside Chaewon as that's where the girl had asked her to sit. 

"Do you want to sit beside Yena?" Eunbi had asked when she marked Yuri's expression clearly disappointed for not having Yena by her side. 

Her eyes were sparkling for a while, not until Yena managed to weaken it back, "Why would she sits beside me?" 

Most likely, Yena tried to suppress her feelings. 

Even so, she probably knows everyone already grasps the truth on their relationship. 

Yuri had pouted her lips, "Choi Yena, you don't want to make Yuri leave the room, right?" Sian teased the younger girl, and she genuinely enjoys to see their flustered expression. 

They're so cute. 

Yena quickly bobbed her head, calling for Yuri, "Come here, my baby," She had spread her arms, flashing a cute expression towards Yuri. 

Yuri frowned her brows, refusing to accept Yena's invitation. Presumably, she's sulking at the moment. 

The whole room laughed as they're watching the mini sitcom made by the two girls. 

"You two are so cute," Juri clai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter