to.04

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena went to Yuri's room to coax her after blowing up towards the younger girl.

 

Yena has been feeling guilty ever since she saw the teary Yuri just now. She had not been focusing on her training that even the oldest girl there noticed her sudden change in behaviour. 

Gaeun urged her on why she looks so distracted but the only word she could say was nothing.

It's practically impossible for her to admit that she was worried over someone who wasn't even in this place and seeing the girl was about to cry because of her words, hurts her so much, more than she thinks it could be. 

That's it, she made up her mind she needs to apologize today.

The practice ended around 11 pm which is quite early today and Yena couldn't be more thankful on that. 

Most probably, they already sense the lack of energy in the girl when Yena has consistently the one who kept the team moving on until the last moment.

But today, everything seems different.

When the I AM team came out from the practice room, they could see others were also slowly retreated, going back to the dorm. 

Yena's eyes wandered around, looking for a particular girl but she's nowhere to be seen. It is possible she's still in the practice room or already goes back to the dorm. She thought.

As was common, Yena would take a bath, cleaning up herself before doing anything else. She sat on her bed and looked at the mini alarm clock she put beside her pillow. It's at present 45 minutes past 11. Will Yuri still stay awake? 

It reminds of her that Yuri constantly said she had a trouble in sleeping which means she might not have sleep yet. 

Yena looked at her teammates who were currently having their back laid on the bed as of now. She is currently having her brain working on what kind of excuses to provide the leader if she ever goes out of the room.

Mostly like, they maintained a rule to do so, to ensure that none of them will be missing in action later and raised worriedness in themselves.

"Go," A raspy voice could be heard echoing the room causing Yena who instantly biting her nails to elevated her head up,.

"Yena, go, I know you have wanted to see someone from the moment you distracted with the practice. I discerned it from Yujin, she told me you had a quarrel with Yuri just now," Yena blankly stared at the older girl who was currently having her eyes on her.

She had gnawed with her lips before nodding in defeat. Yena excused herself from the room and heading towards Yuri's instead but as soon as she arrived there, she bumped into Goeun who was having a mask pack plastered on her face.

"Where are you going?" Yena friendly asked though she knows she couldn't hide the jealousy she had on her face.

"Looking for you," The answer Goeun told her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter