to.19

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-In which Yena tried to calm down a heartbroken Yuri.

 

 

Yena sat at her desk trying to focus on her work but the girl in front of her is driving her crazy.

Jo Yuri, she is only in the first year in college. She has already become very popular and is the first chair in a choir.

While Yena, on the other hand, is the second year student in the college who barely has any friends and is too shy to join the choir.

Yena looked down at her paper as her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.

Maybe I should talk to her today. No. I can’t I will just sound stupid if I try.

"Choi Yena please focus on your work,” The professor said as he passed Yena desk.

Yena startled by the sudden greeting, "I am sorry sir, it won’t happen again."

After class ended, Yena quickly packed up her work and dashed out the door to make sure the professor didn’t yell at her again. Yena had shared all her classes with Yuri but never once in the past half year tried to speak to her.

She had told Yujin about what she thinks of Yuri but now Yujin pressures Yena about it instead of actually helping her. Yujin is both friends with Yena and Yuri and she basically tell all the unnecessaries things on Yena to the girl.

 

 

-----

 

 

After Yena went into her next class which was music theory class, the teacher assigned the students to a new seat. Yena’s seat was in the back right corner of the room, but there was one slight problem.

Yena partner was Jeong Lee. He was rumored to be Yuri's boyfriend that didn’t pay her any attention.

The girl started to work on her assignment as Jeong started to ramble on how he never like Yuri but he only pities her. Yena put on her headsets trying to ignore the man next to her.

"Hey, are you even listening to me Yena?”

Yena shook her head, "Why should I listen to someone that takes their partner for granted?”

Jeong scoffed, "If you really know Yuri, you would know that there is really nothing special about her. She is just like every other girl in this school, a doll that everyone could play with."

Yena yelled at Jeong, "You really think that someone as special as Yuri is just a toy?! She is much more than that! Why do you even think that way?!”

The boy chuckled, "Why don’t you ask the crying girl in front of us?”

Yena was taken back on how he could say all of that about Yuri if she was right in front of him. Yuri ran out of the classroom with her face fully red.The girl then ran and chased behind her.

Yuri sat on the roof crying as Yena, who was standing by the door, didn’t do anything.

In the end, Yena walked up to Yuri and hugged her with no words were spoken to Yuri. She didn’t want to take advantage of what just happened.

Yuri needed comfort and that is what Yena offered her. Yuri cried in Yena arms for the next two hours as Yena's heart never beat at a normal pace since then.

 

 

------

 

 

Eventually, Yuri stopped crying, still stay remained in Yena’s arms.

Isn’t this supposed to be her boyfriend’s job? Yena heaved out a sigh.

Yuri's grip on Yena started to loosen as Yena looked behind her to see Yuri was actually falling asleep. Yena let Yuri stay there knowing that she must have been tired and worn out after all that crying.

The sun started to set as Yena shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter