to.05

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena had a simple interview about her day.

 

When the staff told the girls they're going to have an interview and they will ask on some trivial things about their life here. Yena has been extremely nervous as if they will strike them with weird questions though she knows they won't. 

Like what if they asked her when was her first kiss? What if they urged her if there anyone she likes in the program? 

What if they asked... okay, Yena urgently need to stop overthinking on everything.

Currently, Goeun had herself interview at the moment, and Yena was sitting on the chair near the door. She looked at the girl laughed upon every word came out of her own lips and sometimes would even hit her laps while talking. 

It amused her on how Goeun could be so cheerful on time like this. 

To be serious, she would typically found her frowning her eyebrows while looking at the lyrics paper with a pen in other hand but today, she looked especially happy and entertained by the question urged.

"Yena, you're next," The sound of someone calling out for her name startled the girl as she almost jumped off from the chair, "Are you okay, Yena?" One of the staff asked as she perceived Yena's freaked out expression.

Yena quickly diverted her eyes towards the voice and tossed back her head, "Yes," She headed towards in front of the camera and took a sit on the chair Goeun occupied before.

"Should we start with the interview?" 

The latter set her hands together on her lap while waiting for a question to be asked.

"Are you thrilled to be here?"

She frowned upon the question but instantly let her lips curved upwards.

"Of course, I am. I gained a lot of friends here and even try a lot of things I didn't in the past. It's really challenging and I love it," Yena replied to the question with confidence.

"Okay. Next question," The staff proceed, "You will have a day break soon, so what do you want to do and with whom you want to be with?"

That's it. This is the question Yena has wanted to avoid the most. 

Not because she couldn't resolve it but the sole person who came across her mind would be the girl and solely her. Yena anxiously looked at the woman in front of her as she gnawed with her lips.

"Just answer it casually. It won't be a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter