to.13

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which the IZ*ONE members trying to refrain Yuri and Yena from being together.

 

 

"Lock the door." That would be the first word could be heard from the oldest of the group, Kwon Eunbi. The others looked at each other before Yujin makes an initiative to lock the room door they're currently in. 

There were only ten of them in the room, minus Yuri and Yena. 

When they noted the serious expression on Eunbi's face, they know there's something up and it might be some problems arise. 

As there's no one trying to open the topic, the second oldest of the group finally initiate the conversation between them, "Is there anything you want to tell us, unnie?" Sakura had asked when she perceived Eunbi kept frowning her eyebrows as if she thought of something. 

Eunbi hummed to her question, placed her fingers under her chin, pretending as if she's thinking, "Actually, we have some problems now." 

Obviously, everyone freaked out upon heeding it. They aren't even debuting yet, so what kind of problem could appear between them? 

Everyone waiting patiently for the following words from Eunbi but there's nothing she uttered for the past few seconds. 

"Unnie, tell us the truth now. We need to do Vlive soon," Chaewon rolled her eyes. 

As someone who spent a longer time with Eunbi among all of the members here, she totally couldn't stand seeing Eunbi being so indecisive at the moment. 

Eunbi mimicked her lips, feeling unfair when suddenly Chaewon tried to ruin the suspend mood they're in presently, "Nah, just, the manager notified me that we should put Yuri and Yena far from each other. Never give a chance for them to be by each other's side." 

The reaction she received after she declared those were absolutely beyond her expectation. None of them looked impressed anymore as if the news didn't affect them. 

Well, expertly, all of them were already used to Yuri and Yena excessive skinship since they did a lot even in the show but heck everyone knows about the rule, there should be no unnecessary skinship! 

And now the two of them make it to the final group, who could ever imagine what will happen next? They need to live in a dorm for the next two years, and Eunbi could bet Yena might request the company to buy a queen bed so that she and Yuri could sleep on one bed. 

They're really obsessed with each other and no one going to deny that. 

"Isn't that obvious?" Chaeyeon let out a small chuckle, "Well, but I think fans would love to see them together," She continued. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter