to.11

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yuri needs to give a piggy-back ride for Yena.

 

The Korean trainees had received a message from the Japanese trainees in top 20 to make a special appearance at their event in Japan. 

The girls have been extremely excited about going abroad as they're currently clinging to each other, discussing on what kind of experience they should've got from it. 

It would be the first time ever for the season in Produce to include a schedule abroad and it totally excites all of them. 

As soon as they landed at the airport, they could feel their whole body is shaking as they couldn't believe the reality they're in at the moment. They're undoubtedly in Japan. It's real. 

All of the 12 Korean trainees resumed their journey to the venue with the bus they provided. All of them changed their outfit to the school uniform they wore customarily for the broadcast. It totally feels surreal. All of the girls were currently sitting at the table provided while talking to each other. 

Yena and Yuri had been separated since the day as they're hanging out with their own group mates, Yena with Juri while Yuri has consistently been seeing with Yujin.

It totally annoyed Yena on how she consistently told Yena that she loathes it to perceive Yena with Yujin but then... look at who is the one who was currently employing her time with another girl. 

Juri noticed the change of expression in Yena's face as she intensely stared at the couple sat not too far from them. 

At present, Yuri and Yujin having their fun moment together, teasing each other, seems like they're enormously enjoying each other's presence. 

Therefore what does make Yena then? 

"Yena, you should've joined them," Juri notified the girl as she let out a small chuckle, "I was wondering, you're jealous of Yujin because she spends her time with Yuri or you're mad at Yuri because she has been ignoring from the moment we're here?" She curiously asked. 

Yena devoted her attention towards the older girl beside her as she pouted her lips, "Both," She crossed her arms, looking sulky. 

"She's coming," Juri whispered those inside her ears, causing a goosebump to rise on her arms but at the same time she was wondering on who did she means by 'she'? 

Yuri or Yujin? 

It would be a lie if she didn't hope for Yuri instead of Yujin since she's the only whom she cares now. 

Nah, she cares about Yujin too but literally, Yuri occupies a significant spot in her heart and she didn't think any of other contestants could replace it. 

"Unnie," A hand landed on her shoulders and by marking her voice, Yena already knows who is it. Juri had excused herself to give some space for the two g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter